Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you think we will get to see more of Winterfell than the same 4 walls and a courtyard that they have always shown us? Will there be a big siege sequence or will it be a mostly offscreen battle?

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmm at first I thought that was Jamie's fake hand lying in the snow. But no.

As long as Dany's cute Dragos don't die, it's all good.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe that's just one of Bran's visions, but thanks to the power of friendship they change the future and prevent this from happening...

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Lol winterfell barely looks destroyed here. Guess the army of the dead violently knocked over a few things, how tragic!

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Hand has tattoos. Trying to remember if anyone we know does. Might be a Bravos dude.
Spiral makes me think it's a white walker hand or something. Might be a Thenn, although I don't know why they'd bring that angle back for the teaser.

100% chance everything in this was created specifically for the teaser. There aren't any conclusions to draw here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Spiral makes me think it's a white walker hand or something.

100% chance everything in this was created specifically for the teaser. There aren't any conclusions to draw here.

Wouldn't be surprised if they shot this after the end of filming at the Winterfell set and just ran around fucking shit up for the trailer.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Edit: oops my bad.

It would be classic game of thrones if the series ended and everyone was fucking dead.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trailers that are just red herrings are bad trailers
Also remember when dumb people were theorizing that longclaw is alive. Yeah.

Calm Killer

Oct 25, 2017
After watching it, it really didn't do anything for me. Oh, hey a sword in the middle of winterfell.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jon's sword.
Tyrion's pin.
Arya's sword.
Bran's wheelchair.
Lyanna's feather.
Jamie's hand.
Dany's dragon chain.
p14160794_b_v8_aa.jpg

They are pushing this GOT logo so hard.
I can't help but notice that Tyrion's hand pin looks like the O
Longclaw or Needle looks like the T

It's a stretch but the spiral looks like a G

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Winterfell was probably named as such by a greenseer a long time ago because it was forseen that it would be « fallen by winter ».

Shahadan

Oct 27, 2017
For a huge budget big deal show this has always the worst looking promo posters I've seen