DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
GEO2JMjXkAA4SZt

Let's fucking go!!!!

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Looks absolutely awesome. I just hope they let him wear it in the actual movie.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
As soon as Wolverine PS5 drops in however many years, Im rocking this bad boy

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
It's going to stay on for 5 minutes based on the number of behind the scene photos where he's not wearing it.

It's always something weird like an action figure box, food tie-in item, or t-shirt lol. I'm kinda surprised studios haven't learned to get ahead of that. Once those things start rolling off the assembly line, you might as well do an official reveal on your terms.

They do try, but remember this movie was delayed 6 months because of the writers strike - so the toys are likely going to be available before the movie comes out.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Hopefully Wade makes fun of how silly the cowl looks and he feels self conscious and ditches it early on.

ThatMeanScene

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
A lot of this early imagery is from t-shirts posted on some online retailer way early. I remember that's how we got looks at the early Disney+ shows' (WandaVision, Loki S1, etc.) logos and promo art.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Now the berserker rage please

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I can't believe the pressure right now. The entire MCU kind of rides on this movie's success
Agree, this is kinda a make-or-break moment for them. Deadpool 2 was received favorably but not as beloved as 1. Plus, MCU is getting a lot of flak for a drop in quality. Deadpool is kinda the tie-in for bringing the Xmen into MCU in a bigger way. In the past it was Cameos or post credit scenes hinting at stuff.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the third thread when we actually see it instead of just art.

No, really, can't wait.

You'll probably have to. First there will be a thread about a tweet leaking the upcoming countdown to the Wolverine reveal. The the next day there will be a thread when the countdown goes live. Then finally we'll get that thread when the countdown ends.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
How far we've come from the late 90s when Hollywood was too embarrassed of superhero costumes to use them.

Azubah

Dec 30, 2017
I kinda hope the movie or trailer opens with a riff on the old "Previously...on X-Men" bit from the 90s cartoon.
But Deadpool instead.