• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,

I have a couple of unsued humble bundle games. I posted them in the BST thread before but it seems like nobody showed any interest. All should all still be available, unless someone took a key and didn't post about it or message me. Please let me know when you took one, so that I can check it off.

Elegy for a Dead World - K2QZ6-KDHBR-E7JAW
Road to Ballhalla - VEFDJ-I7L60-6Y02H
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - KHGTK-PM9FG-EAQA2
Starseed Pilgrim - PKQIK-LYCTM-AEYG6
Bit Blaster XL - BQFJC-W7Z8N-GICHT
Refunct - BP2QZ-3GXC0-KDVE2
Husk - ZB08P-866D2-K4JQH
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 - C85HF-9MEYB-XNX33
Okhlos

Looks like all are gone

Spamlynguist

Oct 27, 2017
I have 2 Killing Floor Guest Passes sitting around in my Steam Inventory I don't do anything with.

PM if you're interested.

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Hi. I live in Tokyo and have a broken Sony PVM-14M4J. It turns on and the menus work but the image is all garbled when you plug a system into it. It likely needs recapped.
Anyone in the area want it?

OP
OP
Tebunker

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
I guess if I ever have keys left, I'll only hand them out through PMs.
Yeah I miss modbot for giveaways. However people still didn't use it as much as they should and complained about lurkers then too.

At least we can hide codes in posts so you at least need to be a member.

I agree that PMs are the best overall way to handle it until we can figure out a new solution.

Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Crunchyroll guest passes:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Hidden content
Hidden content

Draginite

Oct 30, 2017
User was warned for this post: code begging.
Does anybody have xbox live gold free trial codes? Trying to get Gold very temporarily to buy the Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain DLC that's on sale this week for Gold members.

Oct 26, 2017
California
User was warned for this post: code begging.
Does anyone have an Xbox Live free trial code to spare? I'd love to try my hand at Battlefield One and TitanFall 2 online. Please PM me if you have one! Thank you.

Octagon

Oct 26, 2017
Munich

liezryou

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone play Battlerite? If so, pm for a key for the All Champion pack.

Edit: CLAIMED

Please don't be like this guy, this was only the ashka pack and i thought it was the key for the all champion pack. Kept getting an error that said i already have product so i thought it was because i used the F2P key previously. Removed that key from steam to try to activate and found out this was the pack that literally anyone can get right now and not the all champion pack. So i lost out all my champions i got from the f2p key in early access and everything.

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
User was warned for: Insulting another user.
Please don't be like this guy, this was only the ashka pack and i thought it was the key for the all champion pack. Kept getting an error that said i already have product so i thought it was because i used the F2P key previously. Removed that key from steam to try to activate and found out this was the pack that literally anyone can get right now and not the all champion pack. So i lost out all my champions i got from the f2p key in early access and everything.

I already explained to you what happened on a PM.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Taiwan

You can actually recover games you asked to be removed.

Unless specified.

liezryou

Oct 25, 2017
User was warned for: Insulting another user.
You can actually recover games you asked to be removed.

Unless specified.

Well i ended up buying the champions pack anyway because i was enjoying the game.

I already explained to you what happened on a PM. Maybe you should try to add to the post instead of being such a leecher.

Or you could not be a douche and try to give away a code that literally anyone can get by going to a simple link? Me, a leecher? LUL

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, you can get the pack completely free by going here: https://gleam.io/ofRkW/battlerite-f2p-ashka-chest . This ass was just trying to get free internet karma by passing this along as something he was giving away.

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
As long as you're up front about it, then that perfectly fine since the item itself would be free.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
I have a Xbox Game Pass for a month up for grabs. Got it from PAX, have no Xbox, so it's no use to me.
Hidden content

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Wish I could contribute more to the thread. For now, all I can offer is a code for Shiny Silvally (redeemable in Pokemon S/M)

Quote to reveal.
I have a bit of a hard time seeing these codes, so if this doesn't work, let me know and I can send a photo of the card.

I have a code for Alan Wake on 360 and I already own the game.

Grabbed this. I recently got my first Microsoft console, and have been wanting to check out some of the exclusives I've missed in the past, and this was one of the big ones. Thanks a lot!

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hey all, I have an Ys(I + II) and Ys origin steam key hopefully for anyone who's been interested, but hasn't taken the plunge yet.

Ys(I + II)
Hidden content

Ys Origin
Hidden content
Just quote me with which you took and I'll update accordingly. Hope you enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Hey all, I have an Ys(I + II) and Ys origin steam key hopefully for anyone who's been interested, but hasn't taken the plunge yet.

Ys(I + II)
Hidden content
Ys Origin
Hidden content
Just quote me with which you took and I'll update accordingly. Hope you enjoy! :)

Got 1+2, thank you.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Ys(I + II)
Hidden content

Ys Origin
Hidden content
Origin was lurked.

Zoyos

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I have a Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition humble bundle gift link to give out.

Hidden content

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I have no clue if every single copy people get of Destiny 2 on PC still includes the kill tracker ghost(I know the nvidia codes all grant you preorder bonuses) but in case anyone needs it

quote to reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.