• The Quarry
  • Capcom Fighting Collection
  • Elden Ring
  • Madden NFL 23
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • F1 22
  • WWE 2K22
  • STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order
NOTE: Some of these game choice are exclusive to certain retailers. It looks like RDR 2, for example, is only available on Microsoft Store.

EDIT - Target is also in on this with a bunch of other games, plus they are selling the Series S for $289.99, AND you can stack Target Circle + Red Card for an even better deal:

Target

Target is also in on this and they have a large choice of games to choose from including things like Outriders, Dying Light 2, Mass Effect LE, and Hitman 3 along with a bunch more that I don't see in that list in the OP.

Also, if you have Target Circle, you may have a $15 coupon off $75 purchase there to stack on top, including the %5 for the redcard.

I copped this deal and came out with the console at $276 after tax.

Seems like a hell of a deal for anyone on the fence.

Last edited:

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I've been thinking hard about getting one of these as a secondary machine for my SX. This might push me over the edge.

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
I've almost written off getting a Xbox just because I'm gearing to build a powerful PC and I can play all the xbox exclusives there but this is extremeeeeeely tempting.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
This is so fucking tempting but really there is only one offer here for me which is Saints Row. I already have Elden Ring and LEGO Star Wars on PS5 so that's out of the window already. Halo Infinite and Forza are both on Gamepass regardless, which makes them not worthy of a choice (in my opinion but I would get Forza if it wasn't on Gamepass!). And then that leaves Madden or Saints Row, in which case, I'd have to go Saints Row since there's yearly Madden games so what's the fucking point of choosing that option?

I will say though, the top choices for people not in my position gotta be Elden Ring and LEGO Star Wars without any doubt whatsoever.

MrMattamus

Shinra Employee
Oct 27, 2017
Target is also in on this and they have a large choice of games to choose from including things like Outriders, Dying Light 2, Mass Effect LE, and Hitman 3 along with a bunch more that I don't see in that list in the OP.

Also, if you have Target Circle, you may have a $15 coupon off $75 purchase there to stack on top, including the %5 for the redcard.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why OP left out Target which has a even better deal as they are selling it for $289.99

Deleted member 18521

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. Sure seems like MS is pushing the Series S to be their top selling console.
It always was. The X just sold in higher numbers in the beginning due to first adopters generally adopt for the higher tier. The steam deck is another good example this happening. In the end the S will overtake the X if it has not already. If they are doing promos like this already, they could be doing series s and 1 year of Gamepass deals during the holiday season for around the same price which is a pretty great deal if you are new to the ecosystem, plus MS probably wants this as this will get users familiar to the experience of using gamepass.

OP
OP
digitalrelic

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Not sure why OP left out Target which has a even better deal as they are selling it for $289.99

I added Target to the OP, but it's showing as out of stock for me when I got to their site.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
I can't justify adding an Xbox as my PS5 and Switch are already overwhelming, but this is a stellar deal.

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
Great deal for a fantastic little machine. I'm curious if there will be any Series X deals in the near future.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
It would be funny if the game bundled was a disc.

dhlt25

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we will have a similar deal for the X, I'm planning to go all digital but really want a 4k bluray player, still using my ps3 for bluray

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Was thinking of buying one, but I already own Elden Ring and two of the titles are on Game Pass, so i'd probably default to Saints Row

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Dang, that's a nice deal. Already have a Series X but I almost want to buy a Series S too just because it looks so nice. :)
I did lol. Not sure why, but happy I have one.

I've almost written off getting a Xbox just because I'm gearing to build a powerful PC and I can play all the xbox exclusives there but this is extremeeeeeely tempting.
Doooo iittttt

And then you go down the rabbit hole that is Xbox Play Anywhere lol

Will Law

Feb 5, 2021
That's a really cool deal! Hopefully this Fall they also start reducing the price of their storage cars because the Series S drive will fill up pretty fast with some of these games.