Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
It's called Forza Horizon 4: Eliminator and it's free. Not sure if it's even officially announced yet.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017

Couldn't see anything about this other than the Easy Allies impressions video, so apologies if someone else has posted about this, but yeah, this looks pretty dope.

Everyone begins with a red Mini Cooper, and there are 'car drops' around the whole map, seems like a really interesting idea. Update drops tomorrow.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Carmageddon is what it should have been named.
Huh, someone should make a game like that.

QuantumZebra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*slaps hood of my 1400hp Plum Crazy Purple 1970 Dodge Challenger* this baby's ready to drop!

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Can't watch the vid right now but is this like an open world Destruction Derby? If so...holy shit

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
TBH, and I apologise for seeming harsh but it sounds terrible. And with random barriers geting in the way unless you've memorised the whole map.

Maybe as a casual driving around the world with multiplayer and not taking it too seriously, it would be alright. I've always felt like there isn't much to do or worth doing in multiplayer open world racing games after burnout paradise.

I still want cars with weapons and powerups like a Blur 2...

Last edited:

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Can't wait to get stuck in.
I think you find car drops to give you better cars and you challenge other players to quick one on one races within the ever decreasing circle.

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017
What

How does it work?
Everyone starts with a Mini Cooper that is level 1. There are random car drops, the higher the level, the better the car. When you find someone on the road, you can challenge them to a 1 vs 1 race, loser gets eliminated.
Map occasionally shrinks like every BR, when it's down to the final 10 there is a final race and the winner wins the BR.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone starts with a Mini Cooper that is level 1. There are random car drops, the higher the level, the better the car. When you find someone on the road, you can challenge them to a 1 vs 1 race, loser gets eliminated.
Map occasionally shrinks like every BR, when it's down to the final 10 there is a final race and the winner wins the BR.

This doesn't sound much like a BR game

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The amount of updates Horizon 4 has had has been fantastic. Great job by Playground Games.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
well it's not the Destruction Derby of my dreams that I thought when I saw the title, but I'm all for different genres experimenting with the concept more than bang bang shooty man anyway

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I never understood why hasn´t anyone so far tried a BR with cars, specially with Rocket League success.
This could be a mega hit !

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
first thought: huh, pretty slick.

second thought: god, if Road Redemption added a BR mode via patch, that game would TRANSFORM.

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
Forza has eliminated any other car games.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Me hearing the announcement: So like and open world Burnout BR? That's sick!

Me seeing the gameplay: Nevermind.

Nov 14, 2017
That EZA preview got me a bit hyped, this is something I never knew I wanted.

Looks awesome and I wanted a reason to go back to FH4.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lmao I will try this.

Anyone else own this game on PC and have a gigantic install? Mine is well over 100gb with all the DLC.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
So when you get down to the Final 10 how do they balance that? What if someone is just really close to wherever it decides to put the final waypoint?

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
From reddit

Head to head racing. Challenge another player. You win, you get a better car and continue. You lose you are out. Arena shrinks to final size then disappears and everyone still alive races to a final destination.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Weird? I'll at least try it to get that Supra unlock. Might even kind of enjoy it?! I don't know?!