Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe one of the least exciting crossovers it could have been with Destiny. Oh well, they can't all be Neymar.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017

a11.jpg

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
I don't personally care about destiny, but its pretty cool to get weird pulls like that that you wouldn't think of.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing this season for the first time a few days ago. Goddamn, this shit is a blast between the lightsaber and Kamehameha.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Noooooo

I've been playing inbetween PS5 and Switch and I've been accepting BP Vbucks on both. I just realized they don't combine from two different systems.

Dammit… I would've been able to save up enough to get the DB gear bundle. Or enough to bet Goku/Beerus with only having to buy 1 $7.99 pack.

Fuck me. Lesson learned I guess. Rough time to learn it while these things are time limited though.

Edit: oh shit, just saw that BP vbucks are shard across all platforms. I have 300 more on PS cause that's where I bought the extra to get Vegeta/Bulma, but all the ones I've redeemed on Switch combine into it. Yaaaaaaaaay

Last edited:

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Noooooo

I've been playing inbetween PS5 and Switch and I've been accepting BP Vbucks on both. I just realized they don't combine from two different systems.

Dammit… I would've been able to save up enough to get the DB gear bundle. Or enough to bet Goku/Beerus with only having to buy 1 $7.99 pack.

Fuck me. Lesson learned I guess. Rough time to learn it while these things are time limited though.

Edit: oh shit, just saw that BP vbucks are shard across all platforms. I have 300 more on PS cause that's where I bought the extra to get Vegeta/Bulma, but all the ones I've redeemed on Switch combine into it. Yaaaaaaaaay
Yeah Switch is the one hold-out on shared purchased vbucks at this point

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
So after a week of playing I am still loving this game, was able to unlock Darth Vader already which was my goal, but my god I cannot win a game to save my life. I get 2nd place 7/10 times and it's just frustrating lol. I can't wait for this damn nimbus cloud to be gone.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing like 2 weeks ago and getting serious into it. Basically ran through the entire battle pass only dropping like $16 bucks and then another $20 as I'm ripping through all the secondary unlockables in the premium section.

gunna have to sign up for this DCUI now since that Batman skin is kinda sick.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I wonder if this will have a physical release

I prefer that over another membership I'm not going to use lol
It did, 10 months ago. This is not a new comic, this is an old comic being added to DCUI (with it's Fortnite code intact)

www.epicgames.com

Batman/Fortnite: Foundation - New Limited-Edition Comic Landing October 26

DC and Fortnite are releasing Batman/Fortnite: Foundation - A limited-edition comic landing Oct 26. Includes redeemable code for The Batman Who Laughs Outfit, a Back Bling, and a Loading Screen.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
It did, 10 months ago. This is not a new comic, this is an old comic being added to DCUI (with it's Fortnite code intact)

www.epicgames.com

Batman/Fortnite: Foundation - New Limited-Edition Comic Landing October 26

DC and Fortnite are releasing Batman/Fortnite: Foundation - A limited-edition comic landing Oct 26. Includes redeemable code for The Batman Who Laughs Outfit, a Back Bling, and a Loading Screen.
Ohhh gotchu lol

I got the full Batman x Fortnite volume a few months, but I think this issue was not part of that

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I got the full Batman x Fortnite volume a few months, but I think this issue was not part of that
It wasn't, this is a standalone one-shot, previously only available in either physical form (with Fortnite code) or digitally from where ever you buy digital comics (without Fortnite code). It's not compiled anywhere, it's a single issue.

hmm, no luck there with a code. maybe it takes a bit to register on their end or something.
The codes come via email. I suggested checking account settings to make sure you''re on the paid membership. Unless you already had a free trial in the past, you're probably on the free trial right now, it should tell you this in account settings

If you are on the paid membership, then you'll probably have to contact support if it doesn't come in a few hours. I got all my codes instantly via DCUI when Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point was originally releasing, but I remember a lot of people had issues

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't, this is a standalone one-shot, previously only available in either physical form (with Fortnite code) or digitally from where ever you buy digital comics (without Fortnite code). It's not compiled anywhere, it's a single issue
Thanks for the info!

I gotta search eBay for this one

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
The codes come via email. I suggested checking account settings to make sure you''re on the paid membership. Unless you already had a free trial in the past, you're probably on the free trial right now, it should tell you this in account settings

If you are on the paid membership, then you'll probably have to contact support if it doesn't come in a few hours. I got all my codes instantly via DCUI when Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point was originally releasing, but I remember a lot of people had issues
Gotcha! just went and checked their support page to send them a ticket and turns out they have a whole section just for this stuff:

Any DC UNIVERSE INFINITE subscriber who has an active subscription and is not currently in their free trial will be able to access the comics the day they are released and will receive the code shortly via email after reading the comic (can take up to 24 hours or more).

Users currently in their free trial who read the comic will not be sent the code until they are charged

not the first one to have this problem at least. I'll just wait till tomorrow afternoon and see what happens.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyway to make it to where it shuffles random sets of characters or load outs? For instance, can I make loadout sets for each other the Dragon Ball characters and only have it shuffle between those? Or is it all or nothing?

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Is there anyway to make it to where it shuffles random sets of characters or load outs? For instance, can I make loadout sets for each other the Dragon Ball characters and only have it shuffle between those? Or is it all or nothing?
Yeah, save the loadouts as presets and then enable shuffle for the presets. Right hand side of the locker.

Rigby-Nick

Aug 5, 2022
Just unlocked the platinum skin for all season pass characters, now on to the lapis color.

Thought it looked tacky, but actually playing matches with platinum characters has made it grow on me.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know shit about Destiny, but I'm loving this Ikora Rey skin. Also, you just know I had to get that jump around emote.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Just unlocked the platinum skin for all season pass characters, now on to the lapis color.

Thought it looked tacky, but actually playing matches with platinum characters has made it grow on me.
Yeah I've been just playing with Lapis characters for the last few days. Just finished unlocking the last one so onto gold, tho I don't think I'll use them as much.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
I could see the robot(?) with multiple masks being the new Battle Pass customizable. Not really feeling that survey though.