rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
E9ezkYw.png

mlzfCms.png

Current Season: Chapter 5, Season 4

Wielding the ancient power of Pandora's Box, Marvel's armored despot Doctor Doom has transplanted his Latvarian domain to the Battle Royale Island and seized a foothold with his army of loyal henchmen. Once his empowered armor is complete, he'll reap total control. Doctor Doom and his lieutenants must be defeated! Whatever it takes.

Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, PC (via the Epic Games Store), and Android (via the Epic Games Store app)
Cost: Free! Optional "Fortnite Crew" subscription available for $11.99 USD/month or your regional equivalent.

New for this season:

fortnite-castle-doom-1920x1080-8836b5425271.jpg

POWER WITHOUT LIMIT
With the power of Pandora's Box, Doctor Doom has begun to establish his kingdom on the Island. Several new POIs dot the map with new foes:

Dark shadows from Castle Doom loom over the Island, and its forge burns red as each metal clank rings ever closer to the completion of Doctor Doom's impervious new armor.

Doomstadt is a peaceful and prosperous village full of happy, productive citizens... under penalty of Doom.

In a bid to recruit like-minded allies, Doctor Doom has summoned The Raft to the Island, a prison for supervillains and extraterrestrial threats.

Doctor Doom's henchmen have begun excavating the Island in search of artifacts. When downed, they can be persuaded to have a change of heart and fight alongside you. Everyone deserves a chance to do the right thing!

fortnite-war-machine-barrage-1920x1080-c3d1cbb8a904.jpg

LOCK IN, LOCK ON, FIRE AWAY

It'll take a whole lot of firepower to stop Doctor Doom's assault. Luckily, our heroes brought the heavy munitions.

Two guns are better than one — embrace the spray with the Dual Micro SMGs to make quick work of your adversaries. Rendezvous with Gwenpool to pack the potent pink Mythic version!

It's time to step into the cutting edge of human-platform weapon systems. Unleash a hailstorm of bullets and rockets at your enemies with War Machine's Arsenal, shoulder-mount War Machine's Auto Turret for supporting fire, and turn the tide of battle from above with War Machine's Hover Jets.

Your rivals best prepare for their… doom. Hit them with pinpoint accuracy by taking aim with the hair-trigger Monarch Pistol! Find and defeat the Doombot in the Castle Doom throne room to bag the Mythic version and the Siphon Medallion, which grants Health and Shield Siphon from eliminating opponents.

Also surgical when aiming down sight is the new lever-action boomstick: the Sovereign Shotgun! Claim victory over Mysterio in Doomstadt for the Mythic version and his Stealth Medallion, which gives temporary invisibility while crouched.

The Striker Burst Rifle returns in moddable form. Recapture The Raft prison and defeat the pristine Emma Frost to obtain the Mythic version and her Reveal Medallion. This Medallion occasionally reveals the location of nearby enemies!

Doom's Arcane Gauntlets, which drop from Doombot at Castle Doom, are back and better than ever for raining havoc from the palms of your hands. A suitable counter is charging into battle with Captain America's Shield, unvaulted and updated with new capabilities.

(Note: Doom's Arcane Gauntlets are not included in tournaments.)

fortnite-absolute-doom-battle-pass-1920x1080-a278728bb547.jpg

JOIN THE FIGHT WITH THE ABSOLUTE DOOM BATTLE PASS

Pick up the Absolute Doom Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks and unlock rewards by earning XP across Fortnite Battle Royale, creator-made islands, LEGO® Fortnite, Rocket Racing, and Fortnite Festival. You can earn up to 1,500 V-Bucks back by leveling it up, as well as some pretty super Outfits:

Gwenpool (unlocked right away!): "I played the Galactus Event. That makes me an Avenger, right?"
War Machine: Ace pilot, military veteran, and trusted armored ally of Tony Stark.
Peelverine: Nanamantium-infused skeleton with a ripen-eration mutant ability.
Emma Frost: A devious and brilliant mutant psychic with an unbreakable will.
Captain Jones: Take up the shield of justice.
Mysterio: An inventive supervillain with illusions of grandeur.
Shuri: The genius Princess of Wakanda and current Black Panther.

Take up the mantle of the mad Doctor himself — the Doom Outfit will be available from Battle Pass Quests in September! This Battle Pass will be available to progress in until November 2, 2024, at 2 AM ET. As a reminder, items from the Absolute Doom Battle Pass may appear in the Shop in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PuLuYRK.png

fortnite-keyart-nologo-1080p-1920x1080-4c58a6b43055.png

www.epicgames.com

Epic Games' Fortnite

The Action Building game where you team up with other players to build massive forts and battle against hordes of monsters, all while crafting and looting in giant worlds where no two games are ever the same.

DISCOVER THE EPIC PVE ACTION-BUILDING CO-OPERATIVE CAMPAIGN. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BATTLE TO HOLD BACK THE MONSTER HORDES AND EXPLORE A VAST, DESTRUCTIBLE WORLD WHERE NO TWO GAMES ARE EVER THE SAME. BUILD HUGE FORTS, CRAFT WEAPONS, FIND LOOT AND LEVEL UP YOUR HEROES.

Platforms: Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC (via the Epic Games Store)
Price $15.99 USD or your regional equivalent, via a pack that includes a character for StW, a skin + other cosmetics for BR, and challenges that give you up to 1000 V-Bucks and 1000 X-Ray tickets (StW currency)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e4PsbjM.png

fortnite.gg - A variety of resources including interactive map, quest locations, etc.
fnbr.co - A good resource for item shop related information (i.e. current item shop, item shop reminders, item shop history, etc)
fortnitetracker.com - Stat tracking

0nVBEts.png

Need some pals to finish off those tricky challenges, do some dailies, or just looking to score some Victory Royales?

Come join the FortEra Discord server!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely disappointed that it looks like the Combat AR is set to win in game. I'd much rather have more things to combat shotties up close.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
After finishing a match, I was gifted 140k xp saying it belonged to me. Not sure what that's about.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
In addition to the previously mentioned customizable costumes coming out tonight, Patriota's Locker Bundle is also out tonight:

fortnite-bundle-patriotas-locker-bundle.jpg

Also, Venom is coming back, already.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
If you missed the exclusive Octo Wrap the last time it came out, you have another chance:

vGs8R0W.png

Brasil_Fortnite will have it as a Twitch drop, when they stream at 7PM BRT tomorrow, along with a new spray

www.epicgames.com

Assista à disputa dos seus Criadores favoritos no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale!

Seus Criadores favoritos vão disputar para ver quem leva a melhor no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale, dia 15 de outubro. Patriota, Flakes and more! Acesse o site para conferir todos os Criadores!

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
If you missed the exclusive Octo Wrap the last time it came out, you have another chance:

vGs8R0W.png

Brasil_Fortnite will have it as a Twitch drop, when they stream at 7PM BRT tomorrow, along with a new spray

www.epicgames.com

Assista à disputa dos seus Criadores favoritos no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale!

Seus Criadores favoritos vão disputar para ver quem leva a melhor no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale, dia 15 de outubro. Patriota, Flakes and more! Acesse o site para conferir todos os Criadores!

Thanks!! I really wanted this wrap and missed it both times.

Stupid question: What's the XP/Creative hack?

Not a hack, you get xp every 15min playing in Creative (up to 75m daily), but you also can get it by just standing on the hub.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019

vGs8R0W.png

www.epicgames.com

Want that. What time would it be on ET?

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I really think this season is not very good and it's killimg my interest I. The game. All the XP meta stuff sucks and I don't find thevgimmicks of the season particularly interesting.

cjkeats

Oct 27, 2017
S. John's, NL Canada
Grilfirend and I hit lvl 100 last night, and it's crazy to think we were so worried about finishing the whole pass a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure this is actually the fastest we both hit 100.
Should be smooth sailing to 200.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Grilfirend and I hit lvl 100 last night, and it's crazy to think we were so worried about finishing the whole pass a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure this is actually the fastest we both hit 100.

Now they're actually giving more XP than last season, but the beggining was bad.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017

Most wouldn't have made it if they made no xp changes. The changes mean we are getting more xp than last season now.

They messed up

Squirt

Oct 28, 2017
XP has been generous. Post 100, I've gained 27 levels this week and haven't really been playing a whole lot it feels.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone notice the Gold Cube has settled into the crater? Won't be long now. Is the entire map going to be in a modified Sideways dimension for Halloween? Monsters everywhere and such, perhaps. But they'd have to enable building obviously.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Anyone notice the Gold Cube has settled into the crater? Won't be long now. Is the entire map going to be in a modified Sideways dimension for Halloween? Monsters everywhere and such, perhaps. But they'd have to enable building obviously.
No, we know what's gonna happen due to leaks

CUBE TOWN

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No, we know what's gonna happen due to leaks

CUBE TOWN

Oh, yeah I knew about Cubetown from the leaks subreddit. I just figured the Sideways thing could happen for Halloween when Cubetown forms. I suppose if anything Cubetown will likely have the monsters roaming around.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Oh, yeah I knew about Cubetown from the leaks subreddit. I just figured the Sideways thing could happen for Halloween when Cubetown forms. I suppose if anything Cubetown will likely have the monsters roaming around.
Probably. I doubt the entire map will be in the Sideways but Cube Town being in there wouldn't shock me

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Not seeing the Brasil_Fortnite channel live yet. I want that wrap. 😨
Authentic Brazilian experience
*Googles how to watch Twitch while at work without a cellphone*
Stream is now live. Doesn't look like drops are on, though

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

EDIT: Drops are finally enabled.

Last edited:

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Just as I'm on my break! Thanks !
Twitch stream looks fun they're playing games like putting the tail on the llama. XD