You love to see it.

Previously on:

www.resetera.com

Welp, Kirstie Alley sucks apparently.

Add another one to the shit list.

And now...

thehill.com

CNN claps back at Kirstie Alley: ‘You’re welcome to change the channel’

CNN responded to Kirstie Alley’s attacks by inviting her to get her news from other sources if she’s unsatisfied with their reporting.

For those in the back who can't see Twitter's embed:

Kirstie Alley said:
I now Know why my personal friends who walk around in SHEER TERROR of contracting Covid are simply CNN viewers! I decided to watch CNN myself to get a their viewpoint and oh my God DID I EVER!!!! IF YOU TOO WANT TO LIVE IN TERROR WATCH CNN!! FEAR OF DYING IS THEIR MANTRA! OMG!

CNN Communications said:
Kirstie, you are welcome to change the channel - just like countless viewers did every time "Veronica's Closet" came on TV. But don't downplay the loss of nearly 230K American lives. And please, wear a mask.

And before you leave, let us not forget about when she pissed off Counselor Troi:

Kirstie Alley said:
I'm voting for @realDonaldTrump because he's NOT a politician. I voted for him 4 years ago for this reason and shall vote for him again for this reason. He gets things done quickly and he will turn the economy around quickly. There you have it folks there you have it

Marina Sirtis said:
You are now dead to me.

More at the link. Long live Shelley Long.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
Usually corporate Twitter accounts are cringe (Wendy's account and that ilk) but that was a glorious clap back

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
oh fuck, they pulled out that "Veronica's Closet" ether

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I fucking hate this "living in fear!" bullshit. Like, the only two choices are that or not giving a single fuck about covid.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Someone pointed out before in another thread, but yeah is there is a reason why these shitty people decided to announce their support now, just days before the election?

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck Kristie Alley but that's not a burn. 3 seasons ain't great but surely CNN has to have better joke makers.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
He gets things done quickly alright. Like quickly letting covid cases spike. Quickly getting an SC judge replacement to try to take away ACA, etc.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It's startling just how many people's tweeting habits have come to look like Trump's. I don't know if they were always like this or if he just normalized it but it's so noticeable now.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
every episode of veronicas closet:

"oh wow veronica, your so popular, everyone wants an interview this week OH YOUR WACKY FRIENDS oh no, will she make it in time HEY KRISTIE ALLY CAN DO THE JOKES TOO"

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
veronicas closet was frasier for idiots, and frasier was already for idiots

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
veronicas closet was frasier for idiots, and frasier was already for idiots
tenor.gif

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
Someone pointed out before in another thread, but yeah is there is a reason why these shitty people decided to announce their support now, just days before the election?
Gotta make you wonder if one reason the Trump campaign is broke now isn't because they opted to dole out some 11th hour celebrity bribes in desperation.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Imagine how fucking braindead you have to base so much of your decision simply on the relatively irrelevant fact that someone isn't a politician. This woman has had success and fame while having the cognitive ability of a fucking shoe.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019

^ My response to CNN.

I think my wife used to like her as an actress, but the last thing we saw that we enjoyed her in was "Look Who's Talking" so hell if I know wtf Veronica's Closet even was. Wiki shows she's been in other things here and there, but definitely nothing substantial.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I could have agreed if it was just about how news channels and sites have to resort to shock value to get people hooked to their channels since actual news can be found just about everywhere unlike before the internet.
But then she went and tweeted like a conspiracy lunatic. Oh well! Crazy people tweeting in crazy ways. Just about checks out.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Scathing sass by CNN, and I was someone who watched Veronica's Closet. Deserved lol. I miss Just Shoot Me now for some reason.....