Which open world games will you buy in November?

• Cyberpunk 2077

Votes: 2,258 60.4%
  • Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Votes: 860 23.0%
  • Watch Dogs: Legion

Votes: 515 13.8%
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Votes: 1,409 37.7%
  • Yakuza: Lika A Dragon

Votes: 710 19.0%
  • None

Votes: 565 15.1%

• Total voters

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
So I was thinking about which games I will get next month for PS5/XSX and it just dawned on me, that November is packed with Open-World games.
We will get:
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (November 19)
  • Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (November 10)
  • Watch Dogs: Legion (November 10 on next gen)
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales (November 12)
  • Yakuza: Like A Dragon (November 10)
When the first batch of previews arrived for AC:Valhalla, I was sure that I will skip this entry but the last videos I've watched, caused an 180 on my decision. So I will definitely get that.
Watch Dogs: Legion is a day one buy for me since I saw the first trailer. I also thoroughly enjoyed WD1 and WD2.
Spider-Man: MM is the main reason, I bought a PS5. Poor wallet.

Not sure yet on Cyberpunk and Yakuza simply because I will be busy with the other 3 games and I can't play all 5 games at once. lol

P.S. Yes I know, that Yakuza is not really an open-world game but rather open-district. It shares a lot of similarities (side-actives) with open-world games though.

Dusk22

Dec 4, 2017
Denver
AC and Cyberpunk for sure on XSX. I wasn't able to preorder a PS5 so Miles will have to wait. Watchdogs and Yakuza I'll pick up down the road.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
All but Yakuza 7 (which I will get eventually, but I'm still catching up on the series)

And technically I'm getting Legion for free with my 3080. But the other three are day 1 buys.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I mean I guess Yakuza 7 is open world? I never considered it to be one but it is.

So Yakuza 7 and probably Cyberpunk 2077 eventually in a few years or something.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I live and breath for Cyberpunk 2077.

Otherwise maybe Yakuza on a discount, since it's now a RPG. :D

I cba about the rest tbh. AC maybe later if it seems interesting and if they dropped the weird level-gated enemy design.

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
I won't be buying them in November, but Yakuza and Miles. Mainly because Yakuza's not a typical open world, and superhero games play very differently to normal open worlds. I'm pretty done with the genre so not that interested in the other 3.

nelsonroyale

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Right now I am looking at

Cyberpunk 2077 PC
Spider MM PS5
AC Valhalla PS5

I want Yakuza more than AC, but am waiting on the PS5 version simply because I can re-sell the physical version after I complete it. Still a bit on the fence with AC to be honest. Bought and played the last two, and always end up regretting going day one.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk day one, will wait for a discount for spider man.

I've lost all hype for Valhalla, was never interested in the other two.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
none

eventually cyberpunk for next gen

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
cp2077
Valhalla
WD: Legion

I'll get Yakuza and Miles during xmas I think, I should be finished with the 3 games by then.

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Miles for now. Will wait for next-gen version of Cyberpunk 2077. CDPR is usually pretty strong tech-wise, and I'd like to see what they can pull off

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Cyberpunk easily. After that I'm actually getting more swayed to Watch Dogs: Legion. Laughable Horatio storyline aside I really enjoyed Watch Dogs 2.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
I'll be getting cyberpunk and spiderman down the line for sure.

After odyssey I've lost faith in ubisoft as a whole. While watch dogs legion does look good im hesitant. I think im done with AC now.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing day one but I'm sure I will adventually play AC and Spiderman at least.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
If any of them, Miles Morales. But probably none of them.
Definitely not the Ubi ones, I'm so done with Ubi open worlds. Especially after playing a better one of those with Ghost of Tsushima.

I'll probably et Yakuza 7 when the PS5 version hits. I've still got Yakuzas 3, 4 and 5 to get through lol

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
Checked Miles, Yakuza, and Cyberpunk but maybe wait on Yakuza or Cyberpunk as I don't want to rush through these all.

Megabreath

Oct 25, 2018
Not day one, but i will end up with at least Spiderman and Cyberpunk next year.

I really want Watch Dogs to be great as its set in London, but the gameplay released looks pretty meh

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Cyberpunk is a must. However I am super tempted by Yakuza as a)I love the Yakuza series and b)Game looks good.

Edit: I'll get Spider-Man, the $70 edition on sale at some point in 2021. Not paying more than $30-40 for it since I am still not happy with Sony for their handling of the whole thing.

Oct 25, 2017
Watch Dogs Legion and AC are in the same month? Huh
I will probably just get Uplay+ for a month and try those because I doubt I will play them that long.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I think just Assassins Creed for now. Gonna hold off on Spiderman as it's not the most appealing game to me. I'll get it eventually.

I'm definitely curious to see the reception for Watch Dogs, curious about that game.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Just Miles for now.

I'll pick up Yakuza 7 when it releases on PS5 since my backlog is already going to be substantial.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
All of them, though I'm not getting Yakukza until the PS5 version drops.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Got AC:V with my amd cpu but wasn't planning on playing it since none of the promo material seemed to interest me, but the deep dive trailer changed my mind so I can't wait to jump in, until 9 days later when I'll exclusively play CP until I'm done with that game :D

Yippiekai

The Fallen
May 28, 2018
Toulouse, France
All of them.
WD:Legion on PC on release day.
Yakuza 7 and Cyberpunk on PC.
Miles and AC:Valhalla on PS5.

Watch Dogs Legion and AC are in the same month? Huh
I will probably just get Uplay+ for a month and try those because I doubt I will play them that long.

Only on next gen because they won't release the game before the console.
WD:Legion releases end of October on PC & current gen, AC:Valhalla Nov.10.

Lys Skygge

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I'm not going to get Cyberpunk until I can get a 3080 (which likely won't be until early next year).

I might pick up AC:V for PS5.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Can't wait for Yakuza, maybe I'll pick up Miles shortly after launch.

Fuck Cyberpunk.

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
CDPR and Ubisoft can both fuck off so I won't be getting either of their games for sure

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
All of them except Cyberpunk I reckon. Gonna be an expensive Nobember!

KXWFhZB.gif