lodric

Apr 29, 2020
With fast start though I never see the one for the current xbox and I assume I'll never see this one either.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I like it, but I thought the point of this generation would be instant loading times. A long bwaaaaaaa goes against that.

I expected a chirp.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
If you turn on new captions it says [NEW XBOX SOUND]

yup

EXQc_thXYAASlTZ

I like it

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Only super minor nitpick is how the edges feather out, the rest is really good.

blamite

Oct 27, 2017
It's nice, but a little too long imo. If it was me I'd want one that's like, at most a second long that you can put at the start or end of a trailer, like they've had before and like Playstatio and the Switch have.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
It's going to be in standby mode 99% of the time, you'll only ever hear it on a cold boot.

I hope I can still easily turn it off and dont have to hold a button on the console like with the Switch. Hate not being able to hold the Home Button for turning the device off on the controller there ...

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
I don't like it. It drags. It doesn't remind me of the future, of going fast. It sounds slow and ponderous. The bootup sound should pop more.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I hope that's it - it sounds great.

but it could be "New Xbox... Sound" vs "New... Xbox Sound"

what I mean is that someone could have not known what to call it when inputting captions so defaulted to a generic name.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
It sounds very nice but I am not sure if we will be able to hear it. 7 second to enter GUI doesn't seems to be a thing for modern device