signal

Oct 28, 2017
Sep 17, 2021 at 10:00 PM
na.finalfantasyxiv.com

Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXVI Set for September 17 | FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXVI Set for September 17
The date has been set for the next Letter from the Producer LIVE, where we'll be announcing job adjustments and battle-related updates for Endwalker.

Date & Time
Friday, September 17 at 7:00 p.m. (PDT)

* Starting time is subject to change.

Where to Watch
* Includes live interpretation from Japanese to English.

Show Details
  • New Endwalker Information
  • Miscellaneous Updates
Bingo?

qENF83r.png

What are we gonna see? AST and SMN reworks obvs. I have faith in Monk ability changes 🙏 Also not sure but they may show off the stat squeeze impact if that's implemented.

e: Job Actions Trailer

www.youtube.com

FINAL FANTASY XIV: ENDWALKER - Job Actions

FINAL FANTASY XIV: ENDWALKER 00:00 – Intro00:29 – Dragoon | 竜騎士 | Chevalier dragon | Dragoon01:23 – Warrior | 戦士 | Guerrier | Krieger02:16 – Red Mage | 赤魔導士 ...

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
pls give samurai a move that actually looks cool

we're the only job with no cool moves

yoship pls

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they can undo some of the disaster that was the ShB rework. Bring back some utility and fun. I miss my regen songs, mana shift, time dilation etc!

"Astrologian is just WHM but with card buffs instead of lilies"
laughing-crying-kristen-bell-gif-13996021.gif

I mean, that's not too far from where we are right now.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I hope they make healers fun to play (especially the SCH) but I'm not holding my breath. The way the healer role quests were in Shadowbringers have convinced me that no one on the team mains healer xD

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
Sep 17, 2021 at 10:00 PM
na.finalfantasyxiv.com

Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXVI Set for September 17 | FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXVI Set for September 17

Date & Time
Friday, September 17 at 7:00 p.m. (PDT)

* Starting time is subject to change.

Where to Watch
* Includes live interpretation from Japanese to English.

Show Details
  • New Endwalker Information
  • Miscellaneous Updates
Bingo?

qENF83r.png

What are we gonna see? AST and SMN reworks obvs. I have faith in Monk ability changes 🙏 Also not sure but they may show off the stat squeeze impact if that's implemented.

And unsure if that timer above is right.
I'm hoping they make tanks a bit more engaging to use in high end content. I also hope they make DRK and WAR less similar.

Outside of that though, I don't really have any other expectations, just excited to see what changes they've made to the various classes.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sad this is at 4 am my time but knowing myself my body will sense some disturbance and wake up conveniently close to the start time or a little while after it

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I hope they can undo some of the disaster that was the ShB rework. Bring back some utility and fun. I miss my regen songs, mana shift, time dilation etc!

"Astrologian is just WHM but with card buffs instead of lilies"
laughing-crying-kristen-bell-gif-13996021.gif

I mean, that's not too far from where we are right now.

I hope they make healers fun to play (especially the SCH) but I'm not holding my breath. The way the healer role quests were in Shadowbringers have convinced me that no one on the team mains healer xD
I know disliking healing is the norm (the official forums healer roles section is lol) but I kind of enjoy how dynamic it can be. This may be because I play with randoms and PF always. If you play with an FC or static and everyone is decent and you're only ever healing known incoming damage because no one is making mistakes, I could see the boredom of just spamming single dps skills / dots. For play with randoms though, there's nothing particularly less interesting to me about healing compared to dps rotations.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I know disliking healing is the norm (the official forums healer roles section is lol) but I kind of enjoy how dynamic it can be. This may be because I play with randoms and PF always. If you play with an FC or static and everyone is decent and you're only ever healing known incoming damage because no one is making mistakes, I could see the boredom. For play with randoms though, there's nothing particularly less interesting to me about healing compared to dps rotations.

When I was leveling SCH up, I got jammed into Pharos Sirius for one of my roulettes and I was the only competent person in the party, and I almost had a heart attack. This is why I don't main healer, lol

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
It starts at 3am but I might stay up, or nap a bit beforehand.

Welkins

Apr 7, 2021
Gut every class out of at least one skill again except black mage! laughs
My fc at the time of shbs release was like, bruh that's just yoships blm bias at work, thats not fair

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I know disliking healing is the norm (the official forums healer roles section is lol) but I kind of enjoy how dynamic it can be. This may be because I play with randoms and PF always. If you play with an FC or static and everyone is decent and you're only ever healing known incoming damage because no one is making mistakes, I could see the boredom of just spamming single dps skills / dots. For play with randoms though, there's nothing particularly less interesting to me about healing compared to dps rotations.
I do agree with this tho. When I get with a somewhat mediocre group I am definitely engaged. But that is not the norm a lot of times. Just spamming broil until the mob dies (or I die of boredom). Still, I can't seem to let go of the Scholar, at the end of the day it still is my favorite job to play.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As someone that mains healer (though not exactly by choice), the worse things go in DF, the more fun I tend to have.

Yeah, it'll be 5 am for me.

I just hope stats reduction isn't bad and you can do SB trials like now or easier.
They did say the stat squish would make unsynced content harder, iirc.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped AF for this. My one hope is they get rid of Living Shadow for DRK. Boring ass skill.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a WHM main and I love it. I just recently hit 80 on AST though and I can see where the AST is WHM with cards criticism is coming from.

DarkCloud

Oct 27, 2017
Bard so bad that it's not even on the bingo XD

Wait, it is. Sad that spread dots would be enough to satisfy us.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
I'm here for PLD to get a rez skill (and DRK to balance it out) as a oGCD cooldown similar to Hallowed Ground / Living Dead.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'd definitely like more identity on AST. It's my favorite job, but its definitely "just" a faster white mage with cards atm.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I do agree with this tho. When I get with a somewhat mediocre group I am definitely engaged. But that is not the norm a lot of times. Just spamming broil until the mob dies (or I die of boredom). Still, I can't seem to let go of the Scholar, at the end of the day it still is my favorite job to play.
As someone that mains healer (though not exactly by choice), the worse things go in DF, the more fun I tend to have.
PF / DF confirmed the best way to play.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so excited for this. I went through all of ARR + HW + SB + SHB in about 5 months, its basically the only game I've been playing this year. Hoping for some nice MCH changes

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Crossing my fingers for Monk to finally get a good update now that they finally have a good baseline after multiple expansions.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Very excited for this.

Preview for my fellow SCH
At levels. 82, 84, 86, and 88 - Succor cost will be reduced by 100 MP.
At level 90 Succor will have 10% increased chance to crit.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Give Bards Bane and let me become a god when running dungeons.

Also buff party buffs.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
I remember having a lot of fun with white mage back when realm reborn came out. I stopped playing ARR not too long after launch and only came back recently with the big resurgence. My god is healing boring now. All I do is keep regen up on the tank and spam stone/renew aero. I didn't sign up to be a one button dps

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
My wishlist would be consolidation of combos and mutually exclusive abilities onto a single button and making all AoEs not require a target.
I also wouldn't mind some advanced interface settings to have better visible proc and buff trackers.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I didn't realize it would be at 4 AM, I remember watching one of those for Heavensward or Stormblood and it wasn't at an impossible time.

seroun

Banned
Oct 25, 2018
Please improve healers while not fucking up my AST.

Also please better times for Live Letters, it's at 3AM.