Oct 27, 2017
Stadium customisation for existing teams that don't have their own licensed stadium is a low key highlight of all this, for me. Will spend a lot of time tinkering with that.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Finally some neat additions and I will have to decide whether I start with Arsenal as always or do a new club.

AJUK

May 28, 2019
Sounds really good, it's just a shame that the gameplay will probably be trash and nothing like real footy

norealmx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Everything very nice and all until you play a match and find out they are still scripted (meaning, if the machine decides you are NOT scoring, then you may as well let the CPU play both sides).

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
They need to put half a brain on defenders and midfielders, it's fucking frustrating as hell to defend in this game

radiogra

Jun 27, 2020
did they ever fix the player career thing where you always got subbed off at the 70th minute, just to see your team concede 2 goals and lose. i always maxed out my stamina ASAP and i'd still get subbed no matter the situation lol

haven't really played a fifa in years

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018
Man, I just can' t even see those menu's and training grounds without becoming bored already.

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice, create a club sounds just like what I used to love about Master League.

Might have to buy this year's.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Manager mode is the only one I play whenever I buy Fifa, so I'm exited that they still improve this mode, I was scared when I bought 21 that they abandoned it years ago because UT is all the kids and influencer play these days.

Also, fuck Ultimate Team.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Hope some of that player career stuff is also in manager mode, especially the training overhaul.

Oct 25, 2017
Just to flag apparently lots of the customisation stuff just comes directly from ProClubs. Good it's finally happening but no-one should get too excited lol

poklane

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I really wish they'd make transfer and earning money way, way harder. Regardless of what club you start with it's just soooo easy to build a god squad within a few seasons. There should be things like players refusing to go to a club or re-signing with the club they're currently at because they don't play Champions League, or because they're simply not from a big enough league. If I'm a Belgian club for example it should be near impossible for me to (re-)sign 80+ rated players.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Just got a closed beta code for FIFA22 in my email. Didn't even know I was signed up for it. Says it's running from tomorrow (the 12th), until sept 2. Pretty long time.

Moai

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chile
i refuse to buy another fifa until they add crossplay. it doesnt make sense since many ea games do it now.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a closed beta code for FIFA22 in my email. Didn't even know I was signed up for it. Says it's running from tomorrow (the 12th), until sept 2. Pretty long time.
Post your thoughts, if you get the chance!

i refuse to buy another fifa until they add crossplay. it doesnt make sense since many ea games do it now.
Yeah, no crossplay is fucking dumb. Would be fantastic for Pro Clubs especially.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
As a Career mode only player, there's awesome changes and new details for me. One of my favorites is you can create completely new club (Jersey style, Stadium, Logo etc.) and play on Career mode.

Looks like first time I'm gonna buy a FIFA game since FIFA 14.

Every important detail is in this video,

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
I played about 90 seconds of the closed beta. The game is still dogshite. Horrendous animations and ice skatey feel to movement.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
As a Career mode only player, there's awesome changes and new details for me. One of my favorites is you can create completely new club (Jersey style, Stadium, Logo etc.) and play on Career mode.

Looks like first time I'm gonna buy a FIFA game since FIFA 14.

Every important detail is in this video,

Yeah, I'm glad I can create my own team in career mode again.