• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The true problem is that Maldonado, another quick driver who crashed every other race, was often heavily penalized for his reckless actions. When Grosjean was like this, he even got as far as receiving a race ban. Verstappen can't keep a weekend outside of some other cars' side or back, but he always gets no penalties or at best a small one, while half F1 touts him as the next Senna, Marko claiming they'll win championships with him (apparently fuck Ricciardo who outscores him every season). The last time Formula 1 took some kind of safety measures was when a driver ended up in coma, later dying. I sure hope FIA and Liberty aren't waiting for Max to kill someone before he gets more than a slap on the wrist.

Torro

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Maybe Ferrari can lend Kvyat to Red Bull for a few races. Kvyat is a massive idiot, but at least he can consciously operate the throttle.

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, you block your teammate like it's a freaking mercedes and this is what you get, VET.

I'm ok with this.

Absolutely.. Fucking Vettel, insecure little crybaby.. He's more concerned about being ahead of Kimi than anything else.. Lost the championship last year almost mainly because of this approach

Well deserved win to RIC, and I'm so happy of the outcome of this race..

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
Did some drama happen in Verstappen's family over the winter or why is he so erratic now? I mean sure he's always had this reputation of being a bit of a menace but those kinds of mistakes and reckless overtaking attempts three races in a row is unusual even for him.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
Absolutely.. Fucking Vettel, insecure little crybaby.. He's more concerned about being ahead of Kimi than anything else.. Lost the championship last year almost mainly because of this approach

Well deserved win to RIC, and I'm so happy of the outcome of this race..
Did it ever cross your mind that if Kimi wasn't such a useless hack, he wouldn't be treated like the pile of garbage he is?

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
It's called the brutal reality of the situation. Need reminders? Singapore last year, Multi-21, and the rest of VET career

What the fuck is your reply may I ask?

I get that you are a Raikkönen fan, but that weird headcanon of yours where RAI and VET have some extreme rivalry with Vettel hellbent on fucking his teammate over has very little to do with reality.

RAI is Ferrari's Nr 2 driver and Ferrari will always treat him worse. That's the simple truth.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
It's called the brutal reality of the situation. Need reminders? Singapore last year, Multi-21, and the rest of VET career

What the fuck is your reply may I ask?
Tfw your favourite driver is no. 2 but you think he's going for the championship.

There's no driver in the top teams who is a more clear No.2 than Kimi.

Oct 30, 2017

Cheers!

haha.

Welcome back m8

Thanks

Did it ever cross your mind that if Kimi wasn't such a useless hack, he wouldn't be treated like the pile of garbage he is?

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about Vettels idiocy here not Kimi's uselessness! If he didn't block Kimi that aggressively, the team would've had many more options to cover his lead by screwing Kimi in even more amusing ways and tricks that are not acceptable even in Karting standards..

Torro

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Kimis biggest achievement in F1 has been to turn his insulting behaviour towards his team and his indifferent work ethic into a meme.

MortosDer

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, that's pretty normal. We've seen Ferrari's, Red Bull's, Mercedes' all doing this many times before in the run to the first corner.
And I still think is dumb. Specially in Ferrari's case, where there's a clear hierarchy. Vettel has the whole team behind him anyways, no need to throw your car around Raikkonen like that.
I get that every driver looks out for themselves. But since I don't care for who's in front, as long as Ferrari wins, yeah...
Still, Ferrari making it really hard to be a fan with these strategies, lol.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
RBR are smiling... But they should be fucking furious at Max, this should have been a 1-2. That move on Ham was brazen, but somewhat excusable, the move on Seb was utterly idiotic.

"... he turned in sharply" It's a hairpin Max, what did you expect?!

deim0s

Oct 25, 2017
Did some drama happen in Verstappen's family over the winter or why is he so erratic now? I mean sure he's always had this reputation of being a bit of a menace but those kinds of mistakes and reckless overtaking attempts three races in a row is unusual even for him.

Not unusual, its becoming a habit.

DrM

Oct 26, 2017
Slovenia
User Warned: Inappropriate commentary.
Well, his sister is much chubbier this year....

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I get that you are a Raikkönen fan, but that weird headcanon of yours where RAI and VET have some extreme rivalry with Vettel hellbent on fucking his teammate over has very little to do with reality.

RAI is Ferrari's Nr 2 driver and Ferrari will always treat him worse. That's the simple truth.

The thing people can't see is that Kimi always ends up second best anyway. He looked good in quali but ultimately Seb beat him fair and square. He lost out at the start and Seb was right to cover him and he compromised his positions over the first few corners.

If the positions were switched in Bahrain Kimi would of lost to Bottas, we'd of all blamed Ferrari for leaving Kimi out blah blah blah. He always finds himself playing second fiddle because he always ends up in that position.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks again for reminding me why I avoid this thread. Don't drown in the bullshit guys.

wthayta.gif

Fredo

Oct 30, 2017
Verstappen will have an even harder time defending his collision this time around. He also almost collided with Hamilton again because he wanted to pull off an impossible overtake.

The penalty was a bit shit. It probably had to do with Gasly being handed a 10 second penalty for the exact same situation just some laps earlier.

Priapus

Oct 27, 2017
Verstappen will have an even harder time defending his collision this time around. He also almost collided with Hamilton again because he wanted to pull off an impossible overtake.

The penalty was a bit shit. It probably had to do with Gasly being handed a 10 second penalty for the exact same situation just some laps earlier.
I hear he pleaded guilty in the interview with Sky. So hat's something.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This is literally Max at his standard performance, it's just that some drivers luck out or lift and don't get destroyed by Mad Max. His behaviour didn't change a bit since he arrived into Formula One.