Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
POV: "User Banned: impersonating another member"

7NpSJr.png

Firmus_Anguis

AVALANCHE
Oct 30, 2017
This game was a literal dream. I still can't believe they did all of this in under 4 years.

Part 3 can't come soon enough. I think it'll even put Rebirth to shame.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
This game was a literal dream. I still can't believe they did all of this in under 4 years.

Part 3 can't come soon enough. I think it'll even put Rebirth to shame.

Yup, it's kinda funny almost when you think that FFXV has one of the most notoriously challenged developments in all of gaming... and less than ten years later, they're knocking out Remake, Rebirth, and probably Pt. 3 in the same dev time with what feels like 20x the scale.

Rebirth is a miracle of a game.

Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for creating this thread!

It's such a fun way to relive the magic of this game. It really does remind you of how many wonderful moments there were with these lovely characters. Honestly I don't even care about the story in Part 3, I just want to run around with this team and do random side quests in which they discuss how they were a picky eater growing up.

xenosys83

Mar 19, 2024
User Banned (2 Weeks): Objectifying Commentary; Boys Club Behaviour
Perfect doesn't exi ...

GKSSPt-GWo-AAloz2.jpg

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
Photomode would improve exponentially if they just included a DoF option. (also not force the camera to be centered around only cloud)

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Oqmcfm.png

OM NOM NOM I'm actually killing him in this screenshot but it looks funny

OqmaSC.png

Flower Power

Oqsj07.png

In which a swordsman and a ninja cross paths on a bridge

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017
things
I'm not completely sober but WOW S-E's handling of its IP has conditioned me into a state where I implicitly thought I was looking at a crossover cameo appearance and didn't question it for several seconds.

Munti

Oct 26, 2017
eTVxEDm.jpeg
qs2Ka50.jpeg
Jo5kkE2.jpeg

The world and the visuals of this game are so beautiful. There are so many screenshots I would like to share. Please someone comment in this thread, so I can post more pictures ^^'

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
OO5rk2.png

Only picture I ever really got of Vincent that I liked.

OO5tHv.png

Ballsy move to have the end game fight with a low poly aesthetic but I'm here for it if only

Card games for children

IER_18e20d6a08f28-screenshotUrl.jpg

See to prevent these interactions from happening you have to first ESTABLISH DOMINANCE in the children's card game. As a grown man this is how I do it:

OO509i.png

Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
Great thread. I never remember to take shots while playing games as I'm too enamored by what is happening on screen, but I did take some snaps for this marvel of a game. Photomode isn't great and I'm not great at taking shots either, but the game looks magnificent anyway.

Most "see that mountain, you can go there" game ever
FINAL-FANTASY-VII-REBIRTH-20240304033403.jpg

Had to get this one
FINAL-FANTASY-VII-REBIRTH-20240310194438.jpg

Got the date I wanted
FINAL-FANTASY-VII-REBIRTH-20240306022610.jpg

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
What killed the dinosaurs?

Ovnuj9.png

METEOR

Then a couple of Chapter 13 screenshots because why not.

OvnUzz.png

OvncwT.png

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Seto.png

I immediately made that my desktop wallpaper (including a version that is horizontally mirrored for my left-hand monitor)