FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I don't see that changing the mood on Wallstreet to be honest. Not sure anything can at the moment...

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How will we pay for it?
Exactly.

It's why that refrain will always be bullshit. The government will throw around obscene amounts of money in service of the richest, and nothing more.
Also, this is a colossal waste of money, as it does nothing to actually help the actual cause of market harm.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
Almost the entirety of the student debt crisis! Don't let anyone tell you that the government can't afford something!! This is fucking ridiciulous. The first 500B just vanished in 30minutes.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really appreciate whoever tweeted that this is like bringing a gallon of gas to help a car with a flat tire

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Well, apparently the 500b of today was of no use. Maybe tomorrow's 1tri may have a bit more impact, but I believe it won't stop the train

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Free money for the rich...finally!

HipsterMorty

alt account
Banned
Jan 25, 2020
Fucking idiots. Invest in testing kits and setting up emergency hospitals for fucks sake. Addressing a symptom of the issue, rather than the issue itself (see: root cause), is the dumbest fucking thing you could do!!!! How can these people be so stupid?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
A reminder that a recession hurts the poor more than anyone else. Does that make it ok that we can spend money here and not healthcare? No. Does that make the intention bad? No. Does that make this the wrong move? Maybe, depending on efficacy, I can't comment on that.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
qtd2avR.jpeg

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
A reminder that a recession hurts the poor more than anyone else. Does that make it ok that we can spend money here and not healthcare? No. Does that make the intention bad? No. Does that make this the wrong move? Maybe, depending on efficacy, I can't comment on that.

This would be $3750 per person...

A poor person would probably do better with $3750 than whatever this accomplishes.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Like thats going to solve anything in an ongoing pandemic they refuse to do anything about.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Healthcare budget: $0
Stonks market budget: $1.5 trillion
Military budget: $1000 trillion

Someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. My family is dying.

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Yeah, this money would be better used granting free testing for the population. LOL

500b vanished in 30min today in the market. Murica!