asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
KzuiODE.jpg

www.youtube.com

WWE Hall of Fame: Ron Simmons defeats Vader to win the WCW

WWE Hall of Fame: Ron Simmons defeats Vader to win the WCW World Title

www.youtube.com

Mark Henry surprises John Cena with a World's Strongest Slam: Raw, June 17, 2013

Mark Henry fools John Cena and the entire WWE Universe and then attacks the WWE Champion.

www.youtube.com

Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks made history in Wrestlemania 37 main event: SmackDown, Dec. 31, 2021

Emotions ran high between Bianca Belair, Sasha Banks and the WWE Universe as the two collided in a historic Wrestlemania 37 Main Event. Catch WWE action on P...

www.youtube.com

WWE celebrates Black History Month with a look at Mark Henry’s career: Raw, February 1, 2016

WWE pays tribute to the outstanding life and career of The World’s Strongest Man and Olympian Mark Henry during Black History Month.More ACTION on WWE NETWOR...

RAW_1047_Photo_130-1

Impact Wrestling No Surrender
February 12

IMPACT-No-Surrender-2022.jpg

FKJw3R3WQAEARga.jpg

1. Moose(c) vs W. Morrisey IMPACT World Championship Match
2. Mickie James(c) vs Tasha Steelz IMPACT Knockouts Championship Match
3. Honor No More(Mike Bennett, Vincent, Kenny King, PCO & Matt Taven) vs Josh Alexander, Eddie Edwards, Chris Sabin, Rhino & Rich Swann
If Honor No More Wins, They will Stay in IMPACT

NWA PowerrrTRIP
February 12

nwapowerrrtrip.jpg

1. Kamille(c) vs Taryn Terrell - NWA Women's Championship Match
2. Chelsea Green vs Kylie Rae Singles Match
3. BLK Jeez, Jordan Clearwater, Marshe Rockett & Tyrus vs Rush Freeman, Cyon, Alex Taylor & Mims - 8-Person Tag Team Match
4. Colby Corino vs Rhett Titus - Singles Match
5. Anthony Mayweather vs Chris Adonis(c) - NWA National Championship
6. The Fixers (Jay Bradley & Wrecking Ball Legursky) vs The OGK (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) - Kentucky Sweethearts Brawl
7. Thom Latimer vs Nick Aldis - I Quit Match

NXT Vengeance Day
February 15

nxt-vengeance-day-2022.jpg

1. Carmelo Hayes (c) (with Trick Williams) vs. Cameron Grimes - Singles match for the NXT North American Championship

WWE Elimination Chamber
February 19

WWE-Elimination-Chamber-2022.jpg

ec-2022.jpg

1. Bobby Lashley(c) vs Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins vs Austin Theory vs Riddle vs AJ Styles - Elimination Chamber Match for WWE Championship
2. Becky Lynch(c) vs Lita - WWE RAW Women's Championship Match

www.youtube.com

Cedric Alexander earns the respect of Triple H and the fans: Cruiserweight Classic, Aug. 10, 2016

After coming up short against Kota Ibushi, an emotional Cedric Alexander takes a curtain call and earns the respect of WWE COO Triple H. Video courtesy of th...

www.youtube.com

Ricochet vs Lio Rush Highlights HD PWG Only Kings Understand Each Other

Reuploaded from Titan HighlightsHD / TH TakeoverSong: Feel Invincible - Skillet

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
When is the next PWG event?

Funny, my first post in this thread was going to be "I think this is the month I finally sub to high spots video to start watching older PWG events while I wait for the Battle of Los Angles 2022 blu-rays to arrive."

In short, no idea. :)

GCW is running a couple LA dates soon-ish, including Janela + X-Pac vs Cardona and Myers.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Add this to thr february list of events. Legendary feud is renewed in a few weeks. SAT vs Brisco Brothers

Also New thread needs more Blake Christian proving how criminally under used he was in NXT.

Here he is at the Battle of Los Angeles interrupting a Jack Cartwheel dive.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
AAA Rey de Reyes is also this month on 2/19.

- La Hiedra & Villano III Jr. vs Sexy Star (II) & Octagon Jr. vs Chik Tormenta & Arez

- Psicosis (II), Abismo Negro Jr., Latigo vs Willie Mack, Mr. Iguana, Nino Hamburguesa

- Number One Contender's Match For Reina de Reinas Championship: Maravilla vs Lady Shani vs Flammer vs TBA

- NGD vs LA Parks vs La Empresa (Puma King, Sam Adonis, DMT Azul)

- Rey de Reyes Sword: Laredo Kid vs Bandido vs Cibernetico vs TBA vs Psycho Clown

- Dragon Lee & Dralistico vs Pentagon Jr. & Fenix

- AAA Mega Championship: Hijo del Vikingo (c) vs. Johnny Mundo

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Still think they should've renamed Walter Augustus after Augustus Gloop.

Could 100% see him wearing something like this with chocolate around his mouth.

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
After hearing how at the Rumble there were wrestlers who literally only found what spots they'd be doing in the match whilst they were making their entrances, I'm convinced we'll see at least one match at Wrestlemania that is advertised for weeks and then either doesn't happen or is changed on the fly.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
The WWE cuts from the first week of November should be finishing up their 90 day no competes tomorrow.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
They're probably never gonna touch, but man am do I wanna see Riddle and Brock have a two-minute shoot off in Saudi.

Brock would eat him, but Riddle's gotta take a stand somewhat and I wanna see it lmao

You could tell in the Rumble match Brock wanted NOTHING out of Riddle and just shoot dumped him out of the ring in nanoseconds.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
When did you start to get sick of heel Roman? For me it was a little after last years Wrestlemania, his feuds were the same stupid bs , WWE managed to ruin heel Roman…

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Tbh I'm not tired of Roman, as abused as he is, he's still the best champion around and the guy to beat. What makes Roman weak isn't the way WWE is using him, its the way WWE hasn't build anyone that could match/dethrone him other than Brock. Just look at his last match, Rollings was being used as a midcarder just a month ago and suddenly we should believe he has a chance to win? Reigns is at his best when there are worthy opponents to shake things up and that hasn't happened in a while...

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh I'm not tired of Roman, as abused as he is, he's still the best champion around and the guy to beat. What makes Roman weak isn't the way WWE is using him, its the way WWE hasn't build anyone that could match/dethrone him other than Brock. Just look at his last match, Rollings was being used as a midcarder just a month ago and suddenly we should believe he has a chance to win? Reigns is at his best when there are worthy opponents to shake things up and that hasn't happened in a while...
Honestly i could book Roman as upper midcard at best and he wouldnt stand out any more from there to me in his ring work to make me say "man why isnt he the main guy instead of a gatekeeper?"

Hes good. He sells like mad but hes so formulaic you can call his matches blindfolded and know that you cant drift him too far outta his wheelhouse or he gets exposed. Workin with strong style or lucha folk? Not unless hes allowed to ragdoll and squash. He cant make other peoples matches any better or elevate. He can only hold his own match solid and has been pushed too far too fast.

Thats what hurt him. I feel he couldve at one point gotten better in the ring, learned to get outta his basic zone and evolve but he was never let do that. So hes stale. He never grew up. Hell hes only now doin fair promos at best.

Too much too soon stunted him. They have better with Riddle, Aj, Nakamura, Owens, and so many more.

Do you work heel or face? Can you 5 star match vs multiple styles for multiple audience types? Can you run with an unexpected moment or crowd response in a match and turn it into a moment on the fly? No?

Then your not the best. Your just a guy put in the slot trying not to get exposed and struggling to grow into it.

Being the best is a much more broad criteria of skills.

Last edited:

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Sarray's new look in NXT is actually really good. And she carried herself with a ton of confidence tonight.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
SPANKY FINALLY UNLEASHED

I can't believe this fucking happened.

Also, Bryan was such a GOAT on commentary like he's the GOAT in most things he does.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
Why didn't you guys tell me that NXT has a Magical Girl gimmick on the show?

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Man the World cruiserweight classic was the forbidden door but no one gave a shit.

ZSJ and Kota Ibushi were on a wwe product.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Well apparently Rhea had a bit of a... slip on Raw. Didn't watch or know what her "enjoy 😅" Tweet was referring to until I saw replies.

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Take with a massive grain of salt until confirmed by more reputable sources, but...

Could just be that he's not going to be at Elimination Chamber and/or Mania.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Totally forgot NXT 2.0 was even on last night until I saw this on my TL this morning

Fun spot, though I'd love to see the Venn diagram of WWE fans who think Orange Cassidy and Maki Itoh are jokes, and those who think this is SO FUN, MAGGLE.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
Totally forgot NXT 2.0 was even on last night until I saw this on my TL this morning

Fun spot, though I'd love to see the Venn diagram of WWE fans who think Orange Cassidy and Maki Itoh are jokes, and those who think this is SO FUN, MAGGLE.

Credit where credit is due, this spot rules.