LastNac

Oct 30, 2017
For me it's "I miss you." I moved away from Kentucky years ago and my Mom is the voice inside my head. Sorry if that's a weird take but thats my morale compass. What about you, Era?

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
It's so hard to pick just one. I can easily pick the album (that live album of theirs is PHENOMENAL and my favorite version of all of the songs involved), but whittling it down to one is so hard. Going Away to College, Mutt, Peggy Sue... just a lot of songs that meant so much to me as a kid and teen.

Deleted member 57019

User-requested account closure
Banned
May 25, 2019
Really hard for me to pick one but I don't think I can say anything but Adam's Song. I love Rock Show, First Date, I Miss You, and so many of the other hits but Adam's Song felt special when it came out and it still hits today

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Josie probably. Can't stand their new stuff and I'm gonna say it: Travis Barker is a terrible drummer for Blink 182.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
When I Was Young off the Dogs Eating Dogs EP is probably my favorite. Some other contenders would be Anthem Pt 2, Carousel, Dammit, and Natives.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on my mood, but maybe Feeling This or Carousel?

Wendy Clear is underrated and not their best, but I want to list it anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
I can't pick just one.

Carousel, 21 Days, Wasting Time, Dammit, Waggy, Enthused, Going Away to College, Mutt, Roller Coaster, Every Time I Look for You, Feeling This, Asthenia, Here's Your Letter….so many to choose from.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Dogs Eating Dogs because it's incredibly fun to play on drums. Basically all of Enema is great though. Feeling This is also a lot of fun, and Always will forever remind me of Performing Arts class in high school, which was basically an hour and a half of jam band every day.

Josie probably. Can't stand their new stuff and I'm gonna say it: Travis Barker is a terrible drummer for Blink 182.
I'm of the opinion that he's the only reason blink is notable.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Hard to say.

Dammit, Carousel, Feeling This, Dumpweed, Anthem Part Two & Reckless Abandon are all up there.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Stay Together for the Kids

I've been watching uploads of their new tour and Tom's been fucking killing it.

wallmeat

Oct 28, 2017
Old: Josie, Emo, Waggy
New(er): Natives, Here's Your Letter
Skiba: Cynical
+44: No It Isn't

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
Gun to my head, I think Man Overboard is their best song, but Waggy, Dammit, Asthenia, and Easy Target all rule.

TrashyPanda

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't see anyone say Violence so I'm gonna throw some love that way. But I think When I Was Young an all timer.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Man so many good ones. Off the top

Obvious
Violence
Ghost on the dancefloor
What went wrong
Feeling this
Lost without you

Oct 25, 2017
I really only liked dude ranch and enema of the state, so I'd have to say dammit, pathetic and what's my age again. Been a while since I've given a listen.

History certainly chose the victor in the nerdcore battle between their A New Hope and 2 Skinnee Js Mindtrick. Sw fans eating music in the late 90s.