ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This is a pretty killer lineup in support of their upcoming album, So Much (For) Stardust.

Also on select shows: Games We Play, Daisy Grenade, CARR.

Definitely going to try and grab tickets for the Fenway show.

Dates and tickets.

FOB-ADMAT-1.jpg

Hillside

May 11, 2021
Would love to go to Wrigley for the Chicago show. Might end up at the Clarkston, MI show because my wife loves Games We Play.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine showing that line-up to someone in 2013. Wouldn't make any sense whatsoever lol.

Alkaline Trio and Four Year Strong are strong accompanying acts.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
would be cool to see bring me the horizon and new found glory but idk about fall out boy :/ they ain't pop punk/emo anymore

I'd suggest giving the new singles a chance. It's not a throwback album but it's they're working with the same producer they worked with on From Under the Cork Tree, Infinity on HIgh and Folie à Deux for the first time since those albums.

They described it as "what if we released an album between Folie and Save Rock and Roll and it's definitely giving off those vibes.

View: https://open.spotify.com/album/5GwtecGz0FCy9onGWtrVRS?si=onGqNZYwSdqtLFlUba0sXQ

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
NFG. Good lord haven't heard that in ages. Thought about them last year and googled them. The drummer is a realtor now I believe, much like sum 41 drummer Steve Jocz. Drums and houses go hand in hand I guess.

Sep 10, 2020
Only show with The Academy Is... in Chicago. Makes sense as that's their hometown but damn. Killer support overall tho.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
Might grab tickets to this. Debating on driving up to Boston to get Four Year Strong on the bill.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
The supporting act (Bring Me) being better than the main act is a little bit funny to me lol. I know this is all subjective

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Was at the Oberhausen show just now. It was great.

Was surprised they even did What a Catch, Donnie. It was a bit strange though that there seem to be lots of people that maybe just knew the latest album? Some people that were beside me only rocked with the new songs and felt almost "insulted" that 90% of the show was old ones up till Save Rock and Roll.