BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
If he signed with Kick, it just means he'll fall into obscurity and the only time we'll hear about him is because he did something reprehensible on stream.

So like... not that much different from now, just we'll hear about him even less.

Also it will only solidify Kick as the den of the scum of the earth it already is.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Well if you want to scam people into giving money to a pedophile, then he's pandering to the right group of people.

DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021
Why would Kick/Rumble want to host and be associated with someone like this? I'm not familiar with either service... do they already host questionable streamers?

... and suggesting they would do a deal with Dr Disrespect, wouldn't it be more of a case that he should be begging to be on any hosting service that will take him. Nobody should be paying him to join.

poklane

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Why would Kick/Rumble want to host and be associated with someone like this? I'm not familiar with either service... do they already host questionable streamers?

... and suggesting they would do a deal with Dr Disrespect, wouldn't it be more of a case that he should be begging to be on any hosting service that will take him. Nobody should be paying him to join.
Kick is basically where all the degenerates who've gotten banned from YouTube and Twitch go.

Lilly-Anne

Feb 14, 2024

Kick is quite literally filled to the brim with pedophiles. No exxageration.

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I think it was posted in this thread. But Kick is a terrible site full of some of the worst online people you shouldn't know.

View: https://youtu.be/BYTSPS0AplM?si=cGc1s4fII4cdlLn1

I stay away from Rumble but as far as I know, it's livestreaming for the Right so you could imagine how building a platform around being against "wokeism" or whatever could end up: WEIRD.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was posted in this thread. But Kick is a terrible site full of some of the worst online people you shouldn't know.

I stay away from Rumble but as far as I know, it's livestreaming for the Right so you could imagine how building a platform around being against "wokeism" or whatever could end up: WEIRD.

I watched that video when it came up before and I appreciate how the terrible people featured are so bad that none of the clearly rigged gambling streams that will probably ruin more lives than all the gobshites shown in the video combined made the cut.

senj

Nov 6, 2017

Pedos are one of their core demographics

TheCat

Dec 20, 2023

With Kick basically all their Big Streamers are either Nazis and all what comes with it or Pedos.
Think they got a few rapists now too from a couple news/videos I've seen/read.

Some of them are all of that combined with a heavy gambling and coke addiction on top of that.
You only go there if you either got banned on twitch or got paid a couple milion $ to promote gambling.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
Internet edgelords are so easy to please. You could be a straight-up pedo and/or sex criminal but as long as you say the magic words they will always give you unconditional support.

Legit could be caught on 8K video actively diddling a 3 year old and confessing live afterwards and as long as you say "woke bad" in some form they forget all of it. I'm not even joking, like I genuinely believe that exact scenario could happen. Absolutely wild times we live in.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
He has some people still trying to defend him but the comments are mostly people calling him a pedo piece of shit.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London

It is absolute insanity that these tech bro characters straight up parade a platform of "free speech/no woke" to trot out the most simultaneously vapid and vile shit like serial abusers/sexual predators/racism/etc etc. and swaths of people just lap it up.

Jan 23, 2024
He definitely signed with someone (like Kick) and is currently trying to stir as much shit as possible to then drop the announcement once everyone is paying attention to him again.

plufim

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, he might not be going to Kick. Elon might have courted him to be the face of streaming on twitter