Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Prior to covid I was going roughly every 2 and a half weeks to get a fresh skin fade and tidy up the beard.

Shortly after barbers reopened here in the UK I let my hair grow out and was only going every month or so for a haircut.

Now that things here are largely open and I'm re-entering the dating game I'm finding myself needing a haircut every 10 or so days.

This won't run when I'm back down in London where you're looking at Ā£30 for a skin fade and beard trim šŸ˜­

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
pre covid once a month
during covid lol

when i was a teen id get a cut every two weeks

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I cut/trim my own and then go in a few times a year. Works well for me.

brokenmachine

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Once per month.

My barber has a subscription program for 1 haircut per month($20) which I use. I've been thinking about the two for $40.

I rock a buzz/fade so I need to cut my hair often.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I seem to grow it out until I get tired of it and then shave it all off. I tend to go 1.5 years to 3 years between haircuts. I feel more like me with long hair, but I know my wife and my parents hate it. Oh well...

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Every other week. I keep a dark caesar with a part, and when I go longer, I start looking like a weird version of this

1300889.jpeg

hydruxo

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
I try to get one every month to month and a half. Sometimes stretches to two months though since COVID. My barber moved to a smaller spot and is busier so I have to make appointments months in advance now which really sucks. I usually have to go somewhere else in between while waiting for my next appt.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Every 6 weeks.

I'm gonna tough it out and grow my hair out this time though. I get such nice curls on the side/back if I let it grow out and it'd be a nice change compared to the standard 2.0 fade lol

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-covid I was going every two weeks. During covid I decided to go bald and do it myself.

Now I'm considering a skull shaver. Its hard to imagine something I first saw advertised on instagram as being good.. but I know some who swears by it and reddit testimonials seem positive for what thats worth.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
My GF cuts my hair every two weeks around the sides and back while i get the top of my hair twisted into cornrows by my stylist every 3 weeks.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
During COVID - not often enough. I think I've had like two haircuts since things opened back up here in April/May. It's even worse as I've got pretty thick, wavy hair so my hair just sort of "expands" rather than growing longer in any appreciable way.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I used to do every 3-6 months thinking my curls can look good but my hair grows so slow, that I mostly look bad until it's long enough to be cool or something.
So recently I made a mental switch and now I get a haircut every 1.5-2 months, basically when the sides start to merge with the top

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Usually, every eight weeks or so - when it starts to get kinda shaggy I trim back down to zero.

But since COVID I haven't gotten a haircut in... 20+ months? I was due right when things started popping off last March. I should go in and get it cleaned up at least but, eh.

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
In the before times, it was every 4-5 weeks.

But I've been cutting it myself for the last year or so, and now it's just...whenever it gets long enough to be irritating, I guess.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Everytime I get one, I plan on getting another one in 6 weeks. Realistically, it's probably more like every 3 months.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Buzz my head and trim my beard every Sunday, huzzah for balding. Few years off of having to completely shave my head.