maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
well-no-fucking-shit-maximbady.gif

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Of course he would. He's a right wing piece of shit that will continue to support the facist overthrow of this country if it means paying less in taxes.

Fuck Musk.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I mean he is a well documented racist. So makes sense he'd want to be chummy with Trump and help spread his message more.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This was obvious. Between egomaniacs they understand each other.

Musk is a fucking idiot.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
So glad I deleted my Twitter account the first day it was announced he bought the site. Fuck him and Trump.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Trump would not stomach Elon hogging all the attention tho. I am sure of it.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Twitter is just not going to have any rules now, right Elon?
Oh wait, it is… just not for you and Trump? Typical.

MindofKB

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
He definitely wants Trump back on the platform when election work ramps up.

He knows that's Don's preferred medium, so he wants all eyes on his new purchase.

Oct 27, 2017
Free Speech > Actively whipping up a failed coup attempt against the United States.

Can Musk fuck off to Mars already.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
A non-sub article:

www.cnbc.com

Elon Musk says he would lift Twitter ban on Donald Trump after deal closes

Trump has said he wouldn't return to the platform if invited back.

"Permanent bans should be extremely rare and really reserved for accounts that are bots, or scam, spam accounts… I do think it was not correct to ban Donald Trump," Musk said at FT Live's Future of the Car conference.

Twitter permanently suspended Trump from the platform in January 2021 following the attack by his supporters on the U.S. Capitol. The company said it made the decision after the Jan. 6 riot "due to the risk of further incitement of violence." Trump at the time had more than 80 million followers on the platform.

So permanent bans should only be for bots and spam accounts.

Racism? Transphobia? Inciting a white supremacist attack?

That's fine.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Come on guys , alienating nazis does not contribute to a healthy discussion . No matter how much they might try to alienate people in real life. BOTH SIDES!!!

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Lets pray Tesla keeps on falling stock wise. "What if I don't own twitter" makes me hope it got too hot for him considering Wall Street is not a fan of him not focusing on his* baby.

*a baby he actually brought from the people who actually started it

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
C'mon weird Elon nerds, don't hide. Where yall at?

Dude is a straight up fucking right wing douchebag. Fuck him, his company, and his deranged supporters.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's really just burning $40 billion for the hell of it, isn't he? We would have been so much better off if he just organized a giant cash bonfire