• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
I'll never understand why so many people come into threads to boast about their ignorance.
Hey look at me I have no idea what you're talking about, cool huh?
Yeah, cool.

Can't someone just say they don't know what the fuck is going on anymore without trying to be cool? How is that boasting? What's cool about being out of touch, I want to know.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Why

0ZTW9n2.jpg

His hand looks prosthetic

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I though ERA loved Musk, why so many angry people

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
She seems to be the type that would hate the publicity from something like this. Really weird, considering Musk's history.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
My god. The sheer volume of hatred in this thread makes me wants to puke. GAF's spirit still lives strong in us.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Didn't know she was 30, expected younger and thought there might be some age difference outrage. I got nothing, hope they're both very happy with each other.

I imagine most people are less concerned about age differences themselves, but rather the frequency at WHERE the age difference occurs. As example, I doubt anyone is going to look twice at this or if a 55y/o was with a 40y/o. They're both full on adults who've gone through life and are at similar places. People rightfully get upset seeing say a 35 y/o with an 18 y/o regardless on whether or not an 18 y/o is "technically an adult" the frequency at which men are with these young 18/19/20 year old women is frankly disturbing as hell.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Oh wow, gee

I need to relisten to Art Angels, make sure it's still the best album of 2015

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
I imagine most people are less concerned about age differences themselves, but rather the frequency at WHERE the age difference occurs. As example, I doubt anyone is going to look twice at this or if a 55y/o was with a 40y/o. They're both full on adults who've gone through life and are at similar places. People rightfully get upset seeing say a 35 y/o with an 18 y/o regardless on whether or not an 18 y/o is "technically an adult" the frequency at which men are with these young 18/19/20 year old women is frankly disturbing as hell.
Land owners and child bearers, I call them

It's literally the legacy of fiefdom

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yup, reminds me of polygamy, doesn't sound as bad in concept as it ends up in practice.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
I've never heard of her before. Also lol at this thread. Musk is easily more attractive than her, it's not even funny.

The Nightsky

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 Days): Inappropriate comment.
Is he really considered decent looking? I showed my wife and she said no way, I don't see any conventional handsomeness there and I've never seen his name brought up in that conversation. Not shaming the dude for his looks, just didn't know that was a common opinion
Just know that if Elon sent a text message to your wife she'd be packing her bags within 5 seconds.
He's a little goofy looking for a broke dude, for a billionaire he's essentially a supermodel (and very young too).

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So many creepy haters in one thread....

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
She hit the jackpot . I don't understand most of this thread. Even if he's a pos shes still set for multiple lifetimes if they stay together for a while.

Last edited:

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
He's a boss. Richer than any human has a right to be. Is funneling money that could help public transportation into a pet project which will increase car dependence and is privately owned, he has shitty conditions for is workers, is running an anti-union campaign, supports climate deniers while pretending to be an environmentalist

Literally all of his projects are taking money that used to go to public owned and governed enterprises (space travel, public transportation, infrastructure) and funneling them into his private ownership.

Also, he's insufferable and self-promoting in ever interview as if he's god's gift to man.

This. Who knew Grimes had a thing for union crushers?

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Celebrity dating celebrity" threads are always so fucking weird.

Deleted member 2620

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how the dude looked in 2004 is a pretty weak vector to criticize him considering all the other options out there

Last edited:

Macs

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure she must be a very interesting person, but she isn't even that hot.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah while this is an unexpected pairing, people's comments in this thread are not very nice.

Wonder if he likes her music. What's on Elon Musk's playlist?

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Lol, I was not expecting to read such a thing today, so bizarre, anyway i look forward to the new single she's releasing about the relationship. More Grimes is always a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.