CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
El Hermano and Gohan Blanco, we all know those beloved characters from the last arc of the DB Super anime.

latest
latest

One is the brother of Jiren, the other is the ultimate Saiyan.
Sadly, Dragon Ball Super ended before we saw these two titans fought on screen.
However, it didn't stop the countless fan theories on how the fight could've gone down and where exactly would they fit in terms of power ranking, at least until the Toei itself posted this official tier-list.

DXyaWwRX0AEvPsB.jpg

It's been 4 years since the end of Super and I think we can freely talk about these beloved characters without any fear of spoilers.
Personally, I'm more of an El Hermano guy, I always thought that Gohan Blanco was a bit of an ass-pull after Gohan just acquired is Calvo power-up.
But what do YOU think ?

OP
OP
CaptainKashup

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Some would argue that Krilin should get a power-up now that Calvo is a god form but honestly, that would be just silly.

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the series where the meme of police about to shoot Goku only for a disembodied to stop it by saying "Hold your fire, This man isn black!" comes from?

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
What about fusing Ultra Instinto Shaggy and Gohan Blanco Completado? El Hermano and El Grande Padre don't stand a chance.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Where is angry Ed.
If Super Son of a Shepherd Rolf is there, Ed with a pebble must be SSSSSS.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
She stomps.

She is a literal god reality warper. She can beat BOTH zenos with just a finger. She also stomps Saitama. And supes can't even see her if she doesn't want to be seen. She's that fast. She can beat Thanos with the infinity gauntlet, God Chair batman, and the plutonian in her literal sleep.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
It's El Hermano, the strongest alongside Goku SSJ3 Calvo and El Grande Padre (Goten Negro Revelado)