JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
850a5dfb90cc9147

my.nintendo.com

EarthBound and EarthBound Beginnings rewards are here! | My Nintendo news | My Nintendo

My Nintendo EarthBound and EarthBound Beginnings rewards are here! news page

Show off your love of all-things EarthBound with this Phase Distorter luggage tag, inspired by the space-bending machine built by Dr. Andonuts and Mr. Saturn in the game.
You can redeem 400 My Nintendo™ Platinum Points* to get this item.

Still searching for all Eight Melodies in the EarthBound Beginnings game? Write your own musical masterpieces in this fancy notebook inspired by the classic game. This 64-page notebook is filled with illustrations of characters from the game and even includes eight pages for composing music!
You can redeem 400 My Nintendo Platinum Points to get this.

Gwynn

Mar 2, 2019
Appreciate the thread, grabbed the Eight Melodies Notebook to use for my music notes.

virtua_44

Jan 16, 2019
Im pissed off that my 2000pts expired while I was eaiting for a good prize, now here comes this :/ Im like 40pts shy

Edit: I did some random tasks to bring myself to 400 but the luggage tag is now out of stock! Do these items get restocked?

Edit 2: oh Im hearing about a $7 shipping fee? I would not pay $7 for either of these items alone haha. Still, for future reference, do these get restocked or is it just gone on first day?

Edit 3: got the luggage tag lmao. I told myself I wouldnt :P

Last edited:

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
This practically confirms a localized Mother 3 remake launching with Switch 2 in March

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed the notebook instantly. Great reward although I wish shipping was free. Love me some earthbound merch!

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
That notebook has been available in the UK for a while and I actually have it. I hope we got mother 3 stuff too