Oct 27, 2017
wrc-coming-soon-16x9.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1023w.jpg

OPENCRITIC: 83
METACRITIC: 85
REVIEWS:

Gamereactor EU (and all locals) - 8/10

www.gamereactor.eu

EA Sports WRC - Review

The team behind Dirt Rally 2.0 is now rolling out its first official WRC game, and our rally expert has put it through the ringer.

CGMagazine - 8.5/10

www.cgmagonline.com

EA Sports WRC (PC) Review - CGMagazine

WRC is another great rally game from Codemaster, delivering what Dirt Rally fans have been missing over the years.

SavingContent - 4/5

www.savingcontent.com

EA SPORTS WRC Review - Saving Content

Electronic Arts has taken over the WRC game license, and Colin McRae and DiRT developers Codemasters are in the driver's seat for the first time. The result

Autosport - "excellent folow up to Dirt Rally 2.0"

TraxionGG - Wishlist

View: https://youtu.be/UmdfSQ9Imng?si=i-jwqJJExZcBCNjL

OverTake_gg - Very Positive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKIw_GbgSNc

Last edited:

dieter

Oct 27, 2017
Really sad to hear that there is no telemetry output at launch, hopefully we will see it added soon, but that will probably make me wait to play this game.

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
It's currently getting a 0/10 from me because my Fanatec GT DD Pro does not get recognized by the game (PS5 version) even though it works fine in all other games and the PS5 UI. 😢

Man I was so looking forward to playing this and now I have to hope it gets patched…

Jul 18, 2018
It's currently getting a 0/10 from me because my Fanatec GT DD Pro does not get recognized by the game (PS5 version) even though it works fine in all other games and the PS5 UI. 😢

Man I was so looking forward to playing this and now I have to hope it gets patched…
Check the Overtake_gg video. They go over how their Moza wheel isn't on the list and they have to edit the XML files to make it work. Said they will have guide up on their site by tomorrow at the latest for all those unsupported devices or not recognized ones

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
Check the Overtake_gg video. They go over how their Moza wheel isn't on the list and they have to edit the XML files to make it work. Said they will have guide up on their site by tomorrow at the latest for all those unsupported devices or not recognized ones
Thanks, but I am playing on PS5…

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Wishing the team much success. Everything I've seen looks great so far!

PJTierney

Social Media Manager • EA SPORTS WRC
Verified
Mar 28, 2021
Warwick, UK
More reviews, various languages:

www.cgmagonline.com

EA Sports WRC (PC) Review - CGMagazine

WRC is another great rally game from Codemaster, delivering what Dirt Rally fans have been missing over the years.

www.eurogamer.pt

EA Sports WRC é tudo o que esperavas da Codemasters? Análise completa.

EA Sports WRC estreia-se com impacto e estabelece-se rapidamente como a referência no género.

www.gamegrin.com

EA SPORTS WRC Review | GameGrin

It’s finally here, the game many DIRT Rally 2.0 fans have been waiting for — the licensed outing of the...

www.gamereactor.eu

EA Sports WRC - Review

The team behind Dirt Rally 2.0 is now rolling out its first official WRC game, and our rally expert has put it through the ringer.

fr.ign.com

Test EA Sports WRC : une réussite totale

La licence WRC change de main sans encombre, bien au contraire.

www.overtake.gg

EA Sports WRC Review: A Rally Fan's Dream?

Today, a new rally game becomes available to the world. Find out everything you want to know about EA Sports WRC in our review.

www.savingcontent.com

EA SPORTS WRC Review - Saving Content

Electronic Arts has taken over the WRC game license, and Colin McRae and DiRT developers Codemasters are in the driver's seat for the first time. The result

www.shacknews.com

EA Sports WRC review: An adrenaline-filled thrill ride

EA Sports WRC lets you experience the rush of racing through the world's rally tracks one crest, hairpin, and sheer drop-off at a time.

www.thedrive.com

EA Sports WRC Review: Massive Rally Experience Meets Satisfying Sim

With stunning immersion, plenty of cars, real stages, and many ways to play, EA Sports WRC is incredible even in spite of some small issues.

traxion.gg

EA SPORTS WRC review: If in doubt, flat out

We've tested EA SPORTS WRC, the new officially-licenced WRC game from EA and Codemasters, to see if it's a worthy successor to 2018's DiRT Rally 2.0.

autos.yahoo.com

EA Sports WRC Review: Massive Rally Experience Meets Satisfying Sim

With stunning immersion, plenty of cars, real stages, and many ways to play, EA Sports WRC is incredible even in spite of some small issues.

www.yardbarker.com

EA Sports WRC review: rally games have come home

With EA Sports WRC, you feel like the World Rally Championship license has come home. It's just in the right hands, with Codemasters really understanding the sport, and what makes it special compared to other racing games.

I'm sure there's loads on YouTube too but I've not looked.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Sitting at an 85 on OC, 100% of critics recommend. Looking good, basically in line with DR1 and 2.0 but I'm cautious about the reports of screen tearing and stutter on PC and Series X in the OT :|

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Content is pretty solid but performance on Series X is all over the place.

Not looking good for launch day.