Featuring compelling matches such as:
Becky and sasha again
Bayley and charlotte again
Dog and goat vs hammer bros
Bray loses clean to boring babyface again

New matches added!!
Corbin vs gable again
Lacey vs natalya again
Flat earther and jobber tag team vs tag team that never shows up on tv and a rando
Alexawinslol

Last edited:

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The PPV WWE barely cares about because putting the main show on network TV and getting blood money are more important

BanditoMac

Dec 13, 2017
i can't tell if people here hate wwe or not since i hear about it the most on this forum, but also it's mostly negative?

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
i can't tell if people here hate wwe or not since i hear about it the most on this forum, but also it's mostly negative?
There's a sizable chunk of people here who are fine with WWE, while others are understandably put off by the often terrible booking decisions or the negativity that tends to come from the terrible shit that they tend to do.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
giphy.gif

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
I can't wait to watch this, and then on Wednesday to switch over and watch Cody be on screen for half of the entirety of Dynamite. #everyonesucks

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
That's a pathetic card considering the roster they have.
Boring wrestlers in boring rematches.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually going to watch this, but after being reminded of the card and also remembering what they did to Kofi, I think I'm just not gonna bother.

If they actually DO make The Fiend job to Rollins, I'll be done with main roster WWE until the Rumble and will stick with NXT/AEW.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Just leave please Vince, leave the wrestling business to the experts. Like Heyman. I want to see more Chad Gable and Aleister Black, no direction-less, character-less muscle boys. Go play ball.

Joke aside, why is Roman being buried? He seems like an afterthought in a match where Bryan and Harper will shine. Where does he go from here? What's next for him? Nothing. He's most likely done.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
It's HECK on a DECK to you buddy. Boy, this one is going to be a turd. I wish my Astros were on.

Most people here just want better product. The talent is there, but sadly Vince is on some other world. If AEW does one thing, I hope it encourages the WWE to simply just put out a better product.

Oct 25, 2017
4 matches on the main ppv? this show seems totally pointless and dumb... especially if it's true that disqualifications are possible inside the cell.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Did I hear correctly that there's a time limit on the Fiend match? I thought Booker said so, if there is we know how this ends, don't we?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol are they really gonna lower the cage when the women are already in the cage like the last time with Banks and Flair.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Kinda sucks that the outcome of this one is so obvious. Oh well, hopefully it's at least good.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus I forgot about the twizzlers cell

ACTION OUTSIDE OF THE CELL ALREADY, WHAT'S THE POINT

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Did I hear correctly that there's a time limit on the Fiend match? I thought Booker said so, if there is we know how this ends, don't we?
Just ignore most of the things Booker says. The only noteworthy things he has to contribute to commentary is THE SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK moment of the night, and his FAVE FIVE (which is the most prestigious list in all of pro wrestling).