Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, Push is talented but he got straight slapped by Drake LOL

Does Pusha really think he's top 5? of what exactly? lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Pusha is gonna do what Meek should have done and serve this man. This isn't a battle Drake want. Pusha straight murdered post-prison "I'm the most hyped guy out now" Wayne. He's too good.

This is gonna be dope for the culture!

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Pusha is gonna do what Meek should have done and serve this man. This isn't a battle Drake want. Pusha straight murdered post-prison "I'm the most hyped guy out now" Wayne. He's too good.

Lil Wayne's been trending downwards post Carter 3

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

Bruh, people said the same thing about Meek. It took Pusha like 2 years ti respond to drake. It's crazy that Drake sneak disses a lot of people but has no problem going at Pusha directly.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Are you fuckin kiddin me

First off, bullshit that Drake freestyled this. He was probably up at 2am scribbling.

The Takeover was and is a bop, but we know how that ended. Drake doesn't want this work.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
For real, Pusha T gonna respond with half the song dedicated to Drake, and the other half about him pushing drugs

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Drake hasn't released a response / diss track weaker than the person he's going against.

Undefeated so far.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking cooked they ass. Drake is unexpectedly good at this shit man. Shit must be frustrating for T because he really deserves the image more than Drake does. But he probably can't fuck with the dudes pen.

"I really shouldn't have given you none of my time, because you older than the nigga you running behind"

Yikes bruh. I like Pusha, but head to head this aint looking good for him.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
It was alright.

Then again, i'm not the biggest fan of drake. Don't see the appeal in his music.

So far gone still hits the rotation though.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pusha already responded by running to twitter first.

"What would Meek do?" Indeed.

L
O
L

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
push got this dude on the defensive. forcing him to get the response out with the quickness so dudes know he actually wrote it.

and now we wait

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
So if you rebuke me for working with someone else on a couple of verses

What do you really think of the nigga that's making your beats?

I've done things for him I thought that he never would need

Father had to stretch his hands out and get it from me

I pop style for 30 hours, then let him repeat…

I could never have a Virgil in my circle and hold him back 'cause he makes me nervous I wanna see my brothers flourish to their higher purpose You niggas leeches and serpents

ac12b78192843c152678209ae22e3729.gif

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Remember when Drake got slapped three fucking times by Diddy?

And Drake probably couldnt take Pusha in a 1v1 in terms of handskill. But handskill don't help you on records. Can he outspit the man? He's losing currently, and has been for the last 2 years. This aint the first time Drake came at him. All this time later we finally get a diss, then Drake bodybags the dude within 24h.