Status
Not open for further replies.

Ababol

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure how can anybody take that seriously. It's either a joke or something planned with Bluehole.

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I don't watch his streams but isn't his whole shtick just a persona, even on twitter

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Jeez, this dude makes bank playing this game. There is no way in hell he'd quit.

Honestly this is probably a PR thing and it's already in the works. Although it sounds entitled as hell and I'd just tell him to go pound salt.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
not sure why they would care, his viewers aren't donating to bluehole when they watch him

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's an in-character joke meant to be silly. I think people are taking it a little too seriously.

When they don't do it (and they won't. This is the bluehole that banned him for TKing. They don't want to be pushed around) He won't make good :p

angel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am an out of touch 40-something person, all I know about this dickhead is that he 1/ did a pitiful spot on the Game Awards and 2/ cheated on his wife.

I hope within a year the industry stops giving a shit about these "influencers", and abandons that toxic term. I have no idea why anyone would care what this loser thinks.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
It fits his character and he's probably fucking around. This will just become more reason for people who already dislike him or gaming personalities on general to drone out about how much they hate this or that. Long thread incoming.

sanstesy

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
It's so clearly a joke that I shouldn't be surprised that resetera actually has a problem getting that without pointing out the obviously obvious.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
I am an out of touch 40-something person, all I know about this dickhead is that he 1/ did a pitiful spot on the Game Awards and 2/ cheated on his wife.

I hope within a year the industry stops giving a shit about these "influencers", and abandons that toxic term. I have no idea why anyone would care what this loser thinks.

+100000000000

Jssom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
In this thread, people who knows nothing about the Doc and his character judging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.