out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
(aka a universal end goal that applies to everyone)
Death? You can't beat death so it can't be that right? Unless the game is just glitchy with no chance of a patch

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
1LXaxeK.jpg

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
You. Not being cheeky either. So much of life is about healing from your past hurts, pushing yourself forward, dealing with your own bullshit.

It's not really death because death isn't an adversary. It's just a thing that happens at the end of the journey. It's more like....the end credits to the game.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Death is the final boss, you fight it off as long as possible, it takes new forms and tries again.
Maybe you can beat it? Let us know if you figure it out.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Death tends to win in the end, because by then we are all weakened, unless we find a way to prevent aging and fight death in our prime form, we might just win. People who die at a young age unfortunately don't have enough experience to actually take on the final boss. In other words,life is harder than dark souls.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I really hope infinite lifespan doesn't become a thing because you know only the rich and evil will do it

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yourself. Once you realize that yourself is just a concept and it doesn't exist, life is a lot different.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I choose to not see my life as full of bosses I need to defeat. I'm just here and it's chill.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Overcoming the death of or separation from a loved one.

Might be the hardest thing to do, although dealing with permanent injury or illness is really close.