Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
When that man fixed his mouth and said hundreds of women, y'all... I SCREAMED

Also, judging by the previews for next week, not only is Ari not shit, but her family ain't shit either!

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Single Life season 2 really just seems shaky to me and I liked the first one a lot. I hope this is still entertaining cause the cast is not giving me faith

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe for a second that Steven has been with hundreds of women. If anything that seems more like something he'd say to get out of marriage (since he doesn't seem THAT into it) or because he wants to intimidate/show off to Alina.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe for a second that Steven has been with hundreds of women. If anything that seems more like something he'd say to get out of marriage (since he doesn't seem THAT into it) or because he wants to intimidate/show off to Alina.
To be fair he said he's made out with hundreds but only had sex or "been intimate" with a couple dozen.

Given how fucking repressed Mormons are I can honestly see it. Repressed Mormon girls and Steven's Soft Boi persona means he probably was cleaning up.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Did we already talk about Julianna and Michael apparently getting a divorce in here?

To be fair he said he's made out with hundreds but only had sex or "been intimate" with a couple dozen.

Given how fucking repressed Mormons are I can honestly see it. Repressed Mormon girls and Steven's Soft Boi persona means he probably was cleaning up.
Ah true enough. Kalani did mention something about Mormons and how sex goes for people in their community so its possible. But part of me still doubts his numbers for some reason lol. Anyways, given what Alina has learned about him and how he is, I think she should ditch him.

I'll give him credit for this, he learned more of his partner's language than a lot of other people bother to do.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Sojaboy is back and pulling the same shit he pulled on BGL with another woman. Also, we've got another runner!

Edit: "There's a 28 year age difference but we've got one thing in common: Jesus"

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Sojaboy is back and pulling the same shit he pulled on BGL with another woman. Also, we've got another runner!

Edit: "There's a 28 year age difference but we've got one thing in common: Jesus"

giphy.webp

The hat dude is going to get murdered, she seems unstable.

How Soujaboy get back? BGL got to be mad as hell.

Yeah Jesus dude is wound tight as hell, I am scared.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Mormons really can't drink coffee or tea?! ...the fuck?!?!

As I understand, the Words of Wisdom prohibit "hot drinks" such as coffee and tea, along with liquor and wine. Apparently, if the coffee is cold, it is still prohibited.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/reli...nks-ending-ccino-mormon-church-tells-members/

I was originally under the misconception that caffeine was prohibited, but no, soda is fine:

https://www.npr.org/2016/01/03/461843938/can-mormons-drink-coca-cola

Mormons hate boiling water, I guess...

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Mormons really can't drink coffee or tea?! ...the fuck?!?!

Yes, living in Utah as a Black kid was very...odd.

The Mormon church was literally everything to the followers; they would go to church almost every day, did not curse, did not drink soda (or "pop") or alcohol, and I remember even wearing that "CTR" ring daily for a while...thank goodness we moved.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Ari and fuck Steven

Ari is looking for literally any reason to not go back now.

Steven know what the fuck he's doing, his whole "I'm so quirky look at me I'm such a soft boi" bullshit is a full on act.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Alina is down bad, go back to Russia, Stephen is for the streets, and waiting for the "sexy decoy" stunt is not going to change anything.

EDIT: HE IS TEXTING THE "SEXY DECOY"...Alina, if you don't book a one-way flight back to Russia!

Last edited:

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Alina is going to dump Steven. I can just feel it in my bones that she is one to make excuses for all his shitty behavior and marry him anyway in the hopes that it gets better.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Steven is manipulative as fuck. Having a bunch of gifts stashed to give to her at "strategic times", asking her to marry him when she's thinking about ending things, especially when just a couple of episodes ago he was saying he wasn't sure about marrying her!

Edit: Oh good God, this mother and father Sumit scene with the flossing!!! 🤢🤢🤢

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The "strategic gifts" were hilarious. On top of him now wanting to get married cause he's cut off from social media. I feel bad for Alina, she's getting blinded.

I thought the neti was hardcore but it's apparently a super advanced yoga technique. That being said the fuck is the point of Sumit's mom trying to make her self out to be better than Jenny? He's not in a relationship with his mom lol. Maybe she's angling for Mama's Boy: The Other Way.

I understand Bini fucked around (is there actual truth to him sleeping with another woman?) but Ari's approach every time is never to discuss, only to provide options. She escalates too far every single time IMO

Oct 26, 2017
I know I'm a bit late, but I just caught up with the recent episodes.

I'll give him credit for this, he learned more of his partner's language than a lot of other people bother to do.

Naw... if I'm not mistaken, he learned Russian through his Morman missionary work, not specifically for her.

And yes it's sad to see Alina, so desperate to marry Steven. It feels like she's so invested in her fantasy of him that she's willing to ignore / forgive all the blaring red flags. It might be also that she's only 20 years old. She's mentally way more mature than Steven, but still naive when it comes to relationships.

Ari and Bini is a trainwreck. I'm not excusing Bini's behavior or whatever he was doing in their family house, but bad things happen when you book a trip to America with your son without even consulting your husband and just weeks after you were giving goo-goo eyes to your Ex-husband of 10 years. And when a one month trip, turns into a +2 month trip. All the while you're getting plastic surgery when the trip was just intended to do the medical procedure for the son's hernia. I doubt the plastic surgery was covered by her insurance, the lack of insurance in Ethiopia was one of the excuses to bring the son to America.

And she already knew they don't do well apart before she left. I could go on...

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm a bit late, but I just caught up with the recent episodes.

Naw... if I'm not mistaken, he learned Russian through his Morman missionary work, not specifically for her.

And yes it's sad to see Alina, so desperate to marry Steven. It feels like she's so invested in her fantasy of him that she's willing to ignore / forgive all the blaring red flags. It might be also that she's only 20 years old. She's mentally way more mature than Steven, but still naive when it comes to relationships.

Ari and Bini is a trainwreck. I'm not excusing Bini's behavior or whatever he was doing in their family house, but bad things happen when you book a trip to America with your son without even consulting your husband and just weeks after you were giving goo-goo eyes to your Ex-husband of 10 years. And when a one month trip, turns into a +2 month trip. All the while you're getting plastic surgery when the trip was just intended to do the medical procedure for the son's hernia. I doubt the plastic surgery was covered by her insurance, the lack of insurance in Ethiopia was one of the excuses to bring the son to America.

And she already knew they don't do well apart before she left. I could go on...
Yeah, I believe you are right and he learned it for missionary work. I remember reading some stuff where apparently there are sometimes missionaries who date people for the express purpose of converting them. Not sure how accurate that is but I could believe it might happen. Alina is so smart and mature, especially compared to Steven, so I like that she sees through a lot of stuff. It was crushing in the latest episode where she seems to be eating up his apology with a spoon with his "strategic gift" which is just something else to help with the conversion.

Right. I think Ari knew well ahead of time that she was going to be gone an extended amount of time and wouldn't be coming back anytime soon. Not sure how it went from 1 month to 2 months. Why wouldn't she fly right back after the surgery and recovery.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I am so scared that Kenny and Armondo are going to break up, then Armondo is going to be on the Single Life and I will have to be subjected to 10 more hours of the status of his dad.

This has gotten beyond ridiculous. For the past two seasons whenever I see the pan down revealing them, it is going to be about 30 seconds until there is the exact same "drama" about his dad. That's the only compelling narrative about them, and it had grown completely stale in the beginning of the previous season.

Yes, it sucks. Your dad is an asshole homophobe. We get it.

Can they just give him a three hour per episode spin off show called '90 Days: Is my dad going to show up". Then he just just bang on forever about it.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, mother Sumit finally fucking figured it out! She knows that Sumit does NOT want to marry Jenny so now she's giving him just enough rope to choke himself lmao!!!

Edit: Ari's mom's little comments... "He's like "Why's daddy here? I haven't seen him in months!" Like... why are you even here? 😒

Last edited:

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
…Jenny…if you don't take yo ass back to the states and leave Sumit alone, HE DOES NOT WANT TO MARRY YOU.

I'm supremely disappointed with Alina, our 20 year old sis is down bad.

Happy that Armando's father is coming to the wedding.

Ariela is draining…all this crying and lack of self-awareness.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Where is Corey's family? Evelyn is hateful as shit and watching them two together is stressful.

EDIT: Sumit is a fuck boy.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Anybody watching season 2 of The Single Life?

Who thought it was a good idea to have Colt's mom as one of the main cast members? My interest in seeing Colt's mom's love life can be measured on the sub-atomic level

It is nice to have uncensored "f-bombs" and such back. I really wish Discovery Plus had uncensored versions of all the 90 day shows.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017

Who thought it was a good idea to have Colt's mom as one of the main cast members? My interest in seeing Colt's mom's love life can be measured on the sub-atomic level

It is nice to have uncensored "f-bombs" and such back. I really wish Discovery Plus had uncensored versions of all the 90 day shows.

Natalie moving to Florida is interesting.

Ed still sucks.

Why did we need to see so many scenes of Jesse butt naked?

Also everything about Jesse screams scammer, not sure why Jeniffer is entertaining him.

No comment on Debbie…

Why is Stephanie (who I think is in her 20's) seeing a sex therapist?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Jesse and Jennifer are both clout chasers, their relationship is faker than The Williams British accent.

Debbie's storyline is actually turning out to be kinda interesting. plus I think it's great to hear someone her age talk so candidly about sex.

Stephanie is whatever, the sex therapist storyline could be interesting in exploring some things.

Natalie is going to be the big entertainment factor this season.

Fuck Pred

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
The Single Life:

-They are already dead'ing this Jesse and Jennifer storyline; also the side storyline with that random dude Jennifer is/was seeing is so dumb.

-Ed......

-Syngin is still living with, sleeping in the same bed, and f*cking Tania...this is going to give us the correct amount of fuckery this season.

-Debbie's storyline this episode was actually the most interesting IMO.

The Other Way:

-Samit and Jenny are draining, and I need Jenny to take her liquidated 401(k) back to the US to live with one of her daughters.

-Alina is letting me down each episode, I really want her to understand that Steven is not it....

-I'm not sure why Ellie and Victor are ready to get married after having fights about money day after day.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017

Yes forreal. It sucks that only the Single Life is uncensored.

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
So I haven't really been caught up on all the seasons but does anyone know if Big Ed has been on any new seasons since his last one? The last one I saw him in was the one where he was dating someone from a resturant and they had an awkward moment where they met up with Eds daughter. Has he been on anything after that season?

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
So I haven't really been caught up on all the seasons but does anyone know if Big Ed has been on any new seasons since his last one? The last one I saw him in was the one where he was dating someone from a resturant and they had an awkward moment where they met up with Eds daughter. Has he been on anything after that season?

He is currently on The Single Life season 2....he apparently is no longer dating that someone.

Oct 26, 2017
The Other Way:

-Samit and Jenny are draining, and I need Jenny to take her liquidated 401(k) back to the US to live with one of her daughters.

-Alina is letting me down each episode, I really want her to understand that Steven is not it....

-I'm not sure why Ellie and Victor are ready to get married after having fights about money day after day.

- Yeah it feels Samit is perfectly happy with the status quo. But judging by the next episode preview, I guess Jenny won out.

- Alina has been the biggest letdown for me. I think it was maybe 5 episodes ago? When it seemed like she actually was holding Steven's feet to the fire and would leave him. But now she's coming off as being so desperate to marry him for reasons that are completely unknown to us.

- It feels like Ellie and Victor's storyline was filmed entirely over just 2-3 days. They've really been stretching things out where each episode just advances their story by one hour. And the proposal definitely did seem to come out of nowhere. I feel like I know that couple the least.

Oct 26, 2017
Big Ed is currently..
Somehow after they way he treated her, now engaged to Liz.

I live in San Diego so I found out they were engaged last August when my friend ate at the restaurant she works at (she's now a manager there). I also had the displeasure of seeing Big Ed in person at that same restaurant a month later.