SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
First post has been updated.

YZhI.gif

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did you really make a post to tell me to read the op again to get the update.

Instead of posting the update.

That should be a bannable offense.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
OP, you thinking this is some kind of victory overall is downright comical lol.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
It's been six months. OP could have saved for months, bought tools and materials and built an actual bridge to physically and emotionally get over this event. Actually, the offense is so low stakes a local business could have given you a pallet to cross that divide and then you could spend 180+ days playing games instead of worrying about offenses that occurred half a year ago in a discord where you discuss games rather than play them.

This update really cements the fact that you're the problem lol
this sums things up concisely.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I looked it up because I'm cool like that and apparently the mod got banned for being transphobic

Cool, fuck 'em

but uh, counterpoint
who cares about discord mods

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
SilentEagle threads really do just hit differently. Unrequited, secret love, discord bans and their subsequent grudges, dad speed run, always a rollercoaster.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
As the biggest Larian hater on this website, I'm here to say

ron-swanson-nick-offerman.gif

Shine on you crazy diamond

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
Got em! Boom! Vindication! Totally justified. Finally now you can rest, justice is served.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Every discord server I have ever been in turns to shit eventually, and it's almost always because of the mods. Unfair bans, special treatment to people. It's like highschool bullshit, cliques form. And if you aren't in there 24/7 you are left out. Marvel Rivals was just like this recently. And even worse you HAVE to use their discord for info unless its reposted by a random person elsewhere

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually quite shocked at how often this person's controversies come up when you look for them on Google lmao

Two Reddit threads on them in the BG3 subreddit, Steam community posts about them, complaints on bans on the official Larian forums, etc.

Maybe that's something that would come up if you Google any of the mods' names, I dunno

Good riddance, I guess

Please stop treating Discord like it's real life

OP
OP
SilentEagle

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
You spent 6 months dreaming about rejoining a discord server?

Congratulations 👀
Well no. The story was like this. There were 3-4 people who were friends of mod. I got banned and the mod insulted me multiple times before my ban. Anyway I learned that some people I talked also got banned after me. Some time later, I talked to a guy from Larian server at another gaming server. He said he became mod and said that the guy has been demoted and banned from the server and he helped me for joining back to server. One of his friends created a Reddit thread for "unban composer" lol
I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually quite shocked at how often this person's controversies come up when you look for them on Google lmao

Two Reddit threads on them in the BG3 subreddit, Steam community posts about them, complaints on bans on the official Larian forums, etc.

Maybe that's something that would come up if you Google any of the mods' names, I dunno

Good riddance, I guess

Please stop treating Discord like it's real life
Yes but the dude was acting like he is owner of Larian meanwhile he was just a mod of their server. I've talked some Larian devs at the server and they are really cool and kind people. But this mod banned countless of people if he didn't like it. When I said, "I'll talk to community manager" to him after my ban he said "sure".

Looks like it wasn't worthless attempt at all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.