Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
www.nvidia.com

Diablo® IV NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series Bundle Available Now

For a limited time, buy a participating GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics card or desktop PC and you’ll receive a digital copy of Diablo IV, enhanced with NVIDIA DLSS 3 and NVIDIA Reflex.

To celebrate Diablo IV coming June 6th, we've launched the Diablo IV GeForce RTX 40 Series Bundle, available now until June 13th. Buyers of eligible GeForce RTX 4070, 4070 Ti, 4080 and 4090 graphics cards and desktop PCs from select retailers and etailers will receive a Battle.net copy of Diablo IV*. Additionally, you'll also receive the:
  • Light-Bearer Mount and Caparison of Faith Armor**
  • Diablo® III Inarius Wings and Inarius Murloc Pet***
  • World of Warcraft® Amalgam Rage Mount****
  • And Diablo Immortal® Umber Winged Darkness Cosmetics Set*****

diablo-iv-geforce-rtx-40-series-bundle-contents.jpg

Enter the world of Diablo IV with your choice of five classes—the shapeshifting Druids, agile Rogues, elemental Sorceresses, brutal Barbarians, and cunning Necromancers. Grow in power, build your class in numerous ways, experimenting with skill trees to showcase complimenting spells and abilities, and take the battle to the demon Lilith. The lands of Sanctuary have become plagued with ceaseless demons, and only the most steadfast of heroes will be able to hold in the face of darkness.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Bullshit. I bought a 4080 like a month or so ago and all I got was fucking Redfall.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Dude I JUST bought a 4070ti last Friday and got some lame Overwatch bundle. FUCK.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Damn. That's cool for those who get it, but I'm a bit bummed all I got was fucking Redfall with my 4070ti (which I already had access to thanks to Game Pass)

Feb 15, 2019
Ah fuck me I got Redfall too when I could've gotten this.
Hey but on the bright side we got the 100 dollar Bite Back edition and this I believe is just the standard edition priced at 70 dollars.
So who's the real winner now huh? (It's still not us, Redfall is horrible).

Oct 28, 2017
I was supposed to get Redfall with my new system and didn't receive anything. If it was this game, and assuming I hadn't already pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition (I have) I'd be all over it. Because it was Redfall I haven't even bothered to email them about it.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Another sucker who got Redfall here

At least my excuse for buying a 4090 was that my previous PC's PSU crapped out and killed all my components.

Don't buy cheap PSUs people.

Jubilant Duck

Oct 21, 2022
Another sucker who got Redfall here

At least my excuse for buying a 4090 was that my previous PC's PSU crapped out and killed all my components.

Don't buy cheap PSUs people.
I'm amused by the contrast of having a cheap PSU that killed your hardware so you had an excuse to upgrade to the most power-hungry GPU on the consumer market lol

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got my card the day before the Redfall bundle launched and Best Buy couldn't figure out how to send me the code so they gave me 10% off the 4090 total cost which I told them straight up was way too generous but they did it anyways. Congrats to all you future Diablo IV owners!

Mar 11, 2020
Should i just bite the very expensive bullet and upgrade my 1050 TI at this point in prep for this and Starfield?

I was really hoping prices would go down more by now

The Omega Man

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck? I bought my 4070Ti when they came out and got no bundled games with it! Make this retroactive Nvidia!

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Damn. I got fucked by buying two weeks ago and just getting an overwatch battle pass + skins.
Are you within your return window and feel like boxing up your card?......(Hopefully you purchased from a brick and mortar store).

I didn't get anything with my 4070ti either :(

Fun personal story: My first Asus Radeon graphics card came with HL2 - (I had to download this weird software called steam to get it).

Found a pic.

mobile_image

Last edited:

Kurumi

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
To everyone who got Redfall with their cards....I'm so sorry.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Are you within your return window and feel like boxing up your card?......(Hopefully you purchased from a brick and mortar store).

Fun personal story: My first Asus Radeon graphics card came with HL2 - I had to download this weird software called steam to get it).

Found a pic.

mobile_image
Good ole 9600 XT - damn fine card

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Wasn't the beta for this bricking 4080s and other 40 series cards?

I imagine that's been fixed but funny the game is now being bundled with it.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
So I got really screwed getting a lame Overwatch 2 bundle... I haven't had any time to play games lately so I'm going to pass on D4 for now and play my backlog, hopefully Jedi Survivor gets pseudo fixed... plus there's always Zelda and FF16.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Of course, I bought my 4090 a month ago and got saddled with fucking Redfall.
Hell I preordered an $2499 RTX 4080 laptop and was salty that the Redfall promotion started a couple weeks AFTER the launch. I dodged a turd but it was a free turd dammit. I asked Nvidia for a favor and they hit me with the "better luck next time, kid" level response.

Late adopters are winning with this time, Diablo IV? Nvidia hates me.

So what you're saying is to keep an eye on b/s/t
Time to perm ban the competition.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
So the offer is for the Pre-Order Standard Edition version of the Battle.Net edition of the game right?

Seems like this promo started May 9th, though I'm not seeing all online retailers reflect this yet. I wonder if any will cover an earlier period like other promos do sometimes (AMD CPU copy of Star Wars had eligibility prior before promo's actual start)

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
Im thinking about jumping from my 3080 ti to the 40xx series because of DLSS 3.0 which seems to be the real deal compared to DLSS 2.0

NoWayOut

Oct 27, 2017

Fun personal story: My first Asus Radeon graphics card came with HL2 - I had to download this weird software called steam to get it).

Found a pic.

mobile_image

OMG I got the same card because I couldn't afford the 9700 Pro lol

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Oh shit this is really enticing. Is the general consensus that the 4000 series is still overpriced and not worth it at this point? I have a 2060 Super and have been waiting for a good price to value upgrade.