• Jimmy

Votes: 47 7.8%

• Total voters

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
86-861744_a-dexter-from-dexters-lab-dexters-laboratory-png.png

972-9727541_jimmy-neutron-holding-remote-jimmy-neutron.png

If you put these two up against each other in a no prep-time fight, who do you think would win? In my opinion I think Dexter has a better track record on successful experiments and weaponry but I think Jimmy is better at on the fly thought and, even though most of his stuff isn't weaponry, if he opted to weaponize it, it'd be cosmic to universe-scale destruction

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
Dexter wins easy. No prep time makes it even more uneven, since Dexter always has that thang on him and Jimmy's pockets are often empty.

Nov 15, 2017
Hands down Dexter. From what I remember his inventions were waaaay more grand and impressive than Jimmy's and they rarely fail with external interference.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
DeeDee + Dexter's hubris will ultimately him down.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Dexter would kill Jimmy and his whole family, but Hugh Neutron would somehow survive and accidentally kill Dexter.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Pretty sure I've seen more impressive.....everything out of Dexter's Lab.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Yeah Dexter would no doubt take this. He makes absolutely more absurd inventions than Jimmy can even dream of. And Jimmy can only "brain blast" so much.

And to one last kick to the teeth, Dexter is an even better prodigy than Jimmy.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy's got one of the most impressive feats with developing a time machine out of junk when trapped in dinosaur times, but Dexter is pure ruthless while Jimmy's trying a be a good kid, so one of Dexter's mechas will just crush him.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Dexter is a super genius on a level far beyond anything that Jimmy Neutron could ever hope for.

Dexter would crush Jimmy and if it was a universal battle he would probably wipe it out.

OP
OP
Z-Beat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hands down Dexter. From what I remember his inventions were waaaay more grand and impressive than Jimmy's and they rarely fail with external interference.
I dunno, Jimmy did shoot down an alien ship with a tomato launched out of a burp-powered jetpack and make a cloning device capable of cloning the entirety of the planet, and then sucked it into some negative dimension or something

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Dexter.

Aside from the already stated ruthlessness, Dexter's level of genius seems to far surpass Jimmy's. If they had access to the same items without prior prep, whatever Dexter creates should be far more effective than whatever JImmy rigs up.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Dexter also has a super powered monkey living in his lab which makes it even more lobsided.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy could jury rig a death ray out of some old tin cans and chewed gum in like five minutes.

But of the two only Dexter would actually use a death ray on another human being.

If he didn't have the prep time to make something Dexter would strangle Jimmy with his (gloved) hands. He's fucking brutal.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Even if Jimmy somehow got the upper hand, he would flub it and Dexter wouldn't hesitate.

OP
OP
Z-Beat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dexter also has a super powered monkey living in his lab which makes it even more lobsided.

he has no way of contacting Monkey. Only Agent Honeydew can iirc

Jimmy's also got Blackbolt, Supergirl, Quicksilver, and Invisible Woman powers just laying around. And possibly a Hulk one

Last edited:

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
Dexter would win pretty handily, and in addition to that we see he has the potential to be a badass genius instead of just a genius.

95aedfa743f563a0fcb8d02c261344278f41686f_hq.jpg

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy is a bumbling doofus, Dexter is determined and ruthless. It's not even a fight.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
What? its Dexter. I like Jimmy Neutron but its Dexter. Dexter builds a nuclear reactor for fun

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy could jury rig a death ray out of some old tin cans and chewed gum in like five minutes.

But of the two only Dexter would actually use a death ray on another human being.

If he didn't have the prep time to make something Dexter would strangle Jimmy with his (gloved) hands. He's fucking brutal.

This is probably the most true post I've seen.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dexter would beat Jimmy to death without tech, no hesitation.

With tech, it's an embarrassing stomp.