s10346k1x.jpg

s104d3jxq.jpg

s1054ijuc.jpg

s106n8jip.jpg

s107uwkzq.jpg

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Absolutely fantastic OT Kyuuji great job!

I've managed to clear all other games until Elden Ring... so time to jump in to some Witch Queen on launch day... aka waiting on the loading screen to get through the queue and server error messages.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Excellent OT, thank you for putting it together! Now go eat some food lol

Can't believe that title won lmao

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
goddamn. THATS AN OT!! excellent work. not the title i picked at all but whatever.
remember to tip your Well-lock folks.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Very well-designed OP images.

now can someone pls PM me when they fix the PS4 content so I can start the AGONIZINGLY LONG re-download of the entire game? :(

Disker

Sep 17, 2020
Cool OT thanks!!

Looking forward to it. Wish I had people to play the campaign with.

After a long break and a super frustrating re-entry I hope I get to enjoy this!

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Savath the Queen title was robbed and I want a revote

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I've always played Destiny 2 expansions after the fact so excited to play on launch day for once.

Hope the campaign is as good as Bungie have been talking it up to be.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Show me you were serious Bungie, let the campaign be on another level.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
So they completely reworked Voidwalker and didn't bring back shatter or lance?

what the fuck

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Question: Do I have to finish Beyond Light to get Stasis? Cause I'm finding the campaign there boring af.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Worst OT title. Super cringey, makes me feel like I'm on IGNs forums or something.

Nice OT though, like the actual post. I really like the graphics you've put together here.

As for the game, I'll be jumping in in a few hours, all being well.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
First time ever i wont be able to go in on the expansion at launch. Still so excited.

FullWalter

Mar 13, 2018
The OP mentions the discord server and thanking everyone there for helping all players get their shot at fully experiencing Destiny: I just want to say yes and thank you to everyone over there as well! I started playing end game Destiny content only a couple of seasons ago and almost everyone on the DestinyEra discord server has been friendly, helpful and clearly driven to helping anyone asking to get whatever they want out of Destiny.

If you are like I was pre-Beyond Light - playing Destiny more or less as a campaign only game each time a new expansion drops and are too intimidated to get through the weeds in order to find out what there is to enjoy in end-game, I would recommend hitting this Discord up.

Captainslow

Dec 3, 2020
Obligatory "should I get this game…"

- Played Destiny when it first came out…loved it. Played it again a year or so after they fixed a much of things (e.g. voice over, game flow). Probably haven't played for several years.

- Bought the Destiny 2 Legendary edition on the PC that came with all (?) the expansions. Never got a chance to play because it seemed overwhelming.

Now based on that I would really love getting into this game. I love the gameplay (looter shooters…hooray!!!) and the lore seems super interesting. BUT, I have young kids so my play time is limited. Would the Witch Queen be a good place to jump in to play self-paced single player and just enjoy the story and get loot?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017

- Played Destiny when it first came out…loved it. Played it again a year or so after they fixed a much of things (e.g. voice over, game flow). Probably haven't played for several years.

- Bought the Destiny 2 Legendary edition on the PC that came with all (?) the expansions. Never got a chance to play because it seemed overwhelming.

Now based on that I would really love getting into this game. I love the gameplay (looter shooters…hooray!!!) and the lore seems super interesting. BUT, I have young kids so my play time is limited. Would the Witch Queen be a good place to jump in to play self-paced single player and just enjoy the story and get loot?
It's hard to say without playing it yet.

AverageFisk

Oct 30, 2017
I'm jumping back in with WQ, last played when The Crow returned.

Looking forward to playing with some of you!

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I'm determined to get back into Destiny this year. Need to be there for the big 'finale' coming up in a couple expansions!

Can't jump in until post-Elden Ring and Horizon but I'm excited to lurk in here and see what the regulars think of this one 🤫

Omnipotent

User requested ban
Banned
Feb 28, 2021
Lovely OT

May this year be filled with good looking warlock sets...

It is all that I ask

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017

If you're just looking to play the campaign that should be fine. If you're sticking around with any sort of regularity, I wouldn't bother.

The game is not friendly at all to new or returning players. You will be confused in general by a lot of things.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Great job on the OT!

Really looking forward to playing this and taking my sweet time with the campaign.
Everyone decided to drop their major games in the span of two weeks for some reason and I need to finish up Horizon Forbidden West first (but knowing MMO launches that might be a small blessing in disguise).

Received the lore books in the mail yesterday as well so should be able to deep-dive in the coming months.

FMHM8_XXsAIJJ_K

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
I went into February excited for everything except Destiny 2.

I now leave February knowing my gaming time will be consumed by Destiny 2.

Let's fucking go!

Status
Not open for further replies.