Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That was definitely some Destiny 2!

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

But in all seriousness I've been going on some good 2 week grind sessions with breaks in between since Opulence. The way they're handling seasons and the content that comes with it is great and I can't wait for Shadowkeep & Undying

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
The architecture around the robotic voice doesn't look familiar.

Could it be...

The Darkness?

Xam3l

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I wish I could return to Destiny, but since Forsaken, either on PC or PS4, I get the cabbage connection error and I simply cannot play more than 5 minutes :(

demi

Oct 27, 2017
that guy on the etcetera forum was looking for good sex scenes. well, you found one.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Evil Ghost with Garbled Voice"

I.....TOLD YOU....IT CAME......FROM THE MOON! !!!!!!!!!

Wednesbury

Apr 10, 2018
Was that a creepy darkness Ghost talking to us? I'm actually starting to get excited. Great trailer. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
Hm. It's great... and bad?
It's just I don't feel like Destiny is just another Call of Duty, and this "hey look we have some good fucking fun over here" trailer gave me these vibes... I guess they're trying to get more people in with the trailer while having TWABs and streams with everything more deeper for the hardcore players.
Anyways, waiting for preload lol

SnugTeam6

Oct 25, 2017
United States
God this looks so fun. I missed out on Forsaken, but I really, really wish the cross-save included cross-licenses too. I'd prefer to play on PC when I'm solo or with other players, while one of my best friends is an ardent PS4 player and won't budge.