QCnKUCB.jpg

AE_annual_pass_roadmap_Season7_16x9_en.jpg

AE_Season7_Calendar_EN_16X9_EXPORT_FOR_LOC.jpg

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Choose your gear? You mean if I need armor over weapons I can pick armor? Best thing they brought back from D1 if true.

I'm down for the 6person matchmade lingerie game mode

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Does Activision get a cut of this? I am more willing to support Bungie without them.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So another horde mode... understand the nerfs now, horde mode with unlimited supers isn't much of a horde mode.

Great you can pick weapon or armor if that's true, dunno why they removed that from d1. Thank god there is another hand cannon, only weapon nclass that doesn't get any love.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
probably the lamest Destiny trailer ever. It shows nothing and doesn't answer any questions.

So, the new 6 Player Matchmaking mode???? do you have to unlock it by playing the New Raid or can you access the new 6 Play Matchmaking Mode with Raiding.

as a solo player, I hate Raiding (getting yelled at by Dual Shock Quarter Backs)

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
probably the lamest Destiny trailer ever. It shows nothing and doesn't answer any questions.

So, the new 6 Player Matchmaking mode???? do you have to unlock it by playing the New Raid or can you access the new 6 Play Matchmaking Mode with Raiding.

as a solo player, I hate Raiding (getting yelled at by Dual Shock Quarter Backs)

Why would you have to play the raid to do a completely separate activity?

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
So....this was supposed to be the season of secrets basically, and yet...they're just telling us truth is coming back, and also about this new lumina gun?

Wreck We Em

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Time to log back in and get ready for this new season

Also looks like Perigrine Greaves are coming back!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
As someone who's been out of the Destiny 2 loop for awhile, that trailer was really lack luster.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
Interesting to see "Gambit Free for All" under the SoH. Curious if that's just for the event or they'l be making that change

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
havent really touched D2 since the brought the thunderlord back, but are they adding back any other LMG's or just that one??

Yes, they've added avalanche, hammerhead, and 21% Delerium. Solar, Void, and Arc respectively. Avalance was a limited time Dawning reward, but it's not as good as hammerhead, and plus I'm positive they'll introduce a new solar LMG this season.