• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Given that nothing has been mentioned, I'm guessing nobody is expecting new trophies/achievements with this DLC?
There was no new trophies for HoW and TDB, both small expansions in D1, only TTK and ROI which are big expansions come with them, so it is safe to assume there won't be this time either.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Is there any confirmation that CoO will be available to purchase separately on PC rather than just as a part of the Expansion Pass?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
New season, we should form fireteams via Discord and run through the campaign together earning that Clan XP.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

Lee

Oct 25, 2017
I've got no incentive to play this and I've got it with the collectors edition :'(

It physically pains me not be excited for new Destiny content.

https://youtu.be/oHrj1ZIPmNo

Whether there is any incentive to replay the content or take on the end-game is up for debate, sure, but no incentive to play new story missions at least once when you've already paid for them? C'mon man. It's okay to be a little excited for a new bit of story, strikes, crucible maps, etc.

Static Veins

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hot damn that Raid Lair tease.

Over the past few days I've gone from totally meh to actually pretty hyped for this.

Deleted member 13131

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Been off Destiny for a month or so while I noodle around in Minecraft, but I'm really looking forward to this. I have a feeling they've kept a fair amount under wraps.

Oct 29, 2017
Been waiting for the X patch to play Destiny 2 for the first time!

Is there anything in the expansion that would be helpful or beneficial for my first couple weeks, or should I wait until I'm ready?

manksalot

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
I mean the current Coldheart. How does it logically shoot Solar?
Just pretend I wrote "space" before "wizard" here
knNqauU.png

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the game last week and enjoying it so far. I want to pick up the expansion but I'm trying to get to at least Power Level 265 first so I can do the Leviathan. Think I'm about 230ish at the moment, so I better get grinding.

Jimmy Wrong

Nov 20, 2017
Was practicing my "let's beat some ass" builds last night ready for this, very excited to run devour felwinter's guile when I do my Warlock playthrough and rushdown those mobs of vex like I was playing Streets Of Rage

kbear

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My titan is 265 power and I don't have any friends that play so I've been soloing the whole. What's the best way for me to get power up to 300?

Inthrall

Oct 30, 2017
Looking forward to this! Changes so far are a step in the right direction, though it won't convince m/any that continuing to play is the correct choice. Saddest thing for me is the change to reset time, no more reset raids for me since the new time is when I hit work. Tradeoff to that is last minute Trials should be easier now, but its still the end of an era for me

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What light level do I have to be to start this?

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
My titan is 265 power and I don't have any friends that play so I've been soloing the whole. What's the best way for me to get power up to 300?

Milestones. Public event is on EDZ until tomorrow so it'll take you 30 minutes. Crucible one will take you another 45. Bam- two pieces of gear that's guaranteed to be above 265.

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
What are Heroic Strikes about?

I just keep seeing "they're back from Destiny 1", but I never played Destiny 1 so that doesn't explain to me what they are at all