Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Hermen was probably intoxicated when he aproved the budget

Hideo-Kojima-and-Hermen-Hulst-E3-2016.jpg

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Bring back Gen Hoshino to do one of these.

noffles

Nov 10, 2017
I feel like giving Kojima the budget to do these sorts of things is incredibly irresponsible from a financial standpoint, but the more he gets the more I'm entranced by how strange it can get.

reksveks

May 17, 2022
i have a love/hate relationship with the limited kojima games i have played but i fully support just giving him other peoples money and see what batshit crazy thing he comes up

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I kind of hoped they would cut back the glorified ads in the sequel. Nope.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
clothes physics have to be mocapped / pre-calculated rather than real time, otherwise holy super shit.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ that tech is insane. How did they get those animations and cloth pphysics in there so life-like and smooth?? Wizardry...

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
clothes physics have to be mocapped / pre-calculated rather than real time, otherwise holy super shit.
If this is running at 30, I could see it. This type of calculation can be offloaded to the GPU quite well. And if I am being nitpicky, the way the jacket moves when he jumps around does look a bit too stiff at times. The way it looks, I think it is meant to be a very thin, silky material, but it moves more like a very heavy leather jacket, keeping too much of its form as Miura jumps back and forth on the stage.

Firmus_Anguis

AVALANCHE
Oct 30, 2017
for real the collision of the clothing physics can't be running in real time....surely? Kojima?! the photo mode now this has me questioning what the hell even is this game on a technical level alone
He's always had the industry's best working for him.

I haven't questioned them since MGS2. They're wizards. But yes, they showed how they scanned him dancing. Same clothes and all. Still impressive and also, I think the game will have insane physics either way.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
He's always had the industry's best working for him.

I haven't questioned them since MGS2. They're wizards. But yes, they showed how they scanned him dancing. Same clothes and all. Still impressive and also, I think the game will have insane physics either way.
yeah the talent behind the team has always been amazing with the amount impressive detail they can display ,im still hearing about things you can do in MGS 2 but cloth physics just like hair are one of those things i feel rarely anyone can actually get running in game well without it bugging out lol just goes to show how much work and money is going into this

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Come on. Please don't be timed BS events crap like Fortnite and ssimilar. Cus many would miss it in case they get the game later.

Sangral