Oct 25, 2017
México
slickdeals.net

Nintendo Switch Games: Super Mario Odyssey, Yoshi's Crafted World, New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe $38.90 each + Free Shipping

Walmart has select Nintendo Switch Games on sale as listed below for $38.88 each. Shipping is free, otherwise free curbside pickup where available. Thanks to Deal Editor RevOne for finding this ...
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Yoshi's Crafted World
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
You can purchase a physical copy, or better yet, a digital code (I prefer digital on Switch).

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Never bought digital with Wal-Mart. Do you just pick digital before checkout and they email you a code?

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder if people didn't know but if you redeem a digital code, you get the gold coin value as if you bought it at full price on the eShop. A 60 dollar game should be 300 coins

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
yoshi's crafted world is probably nintendo's most underrated switch release
I played the demo and it was way too easy, slow, and the music was grating. This is coming from someone that loves Yoshi as a character and Yoshi's Island. Does it get more challenging and less...annoying? :P

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I played the demo and it was way too easy, slow, and the music was grating. This is coming from someone that loves Yoshi as a character and Yoshi's Island. Does it get more challenging and less...annoying? :P
it gets a bit challenging if you go for 100%
i just love it as a fan of collectathon platformers. there's so many things to collect and so many excuses to play the levels many times in different ways, i really enjoyed it.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
None of these should be more than $29.99 at this point in their lives, and that's still a stretch for NSMBU.

Oct 27, 2017
i hate crafted world so much, hahah. i'm a huge yoshi fan (wooly world is easily second best yoshi platformer behind the queen, yoshi's island) but crafted world is just super bleh. intensely repetitive if you wanna 100%.

HECK of an odyssey deal, so much game there.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I said in the other thread about this that I grabbed Yoshi and Tropical Freeze(Its $44 at Walmart).

If you want the gold coins to save on games, you might wanna grab the digital versions. Those games are over a year old.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Ordered the physical version of New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe. Thanks!

Loved the game and the Luigi expansion on Wii U. Got 100% on both. Can't wait to replay them!

Feb 27, 2019
Is Yoshi worth it? I loved Yoshi's Island but haven't really been into other games in the series.

And the demo didn't grab me though it was adorable.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Oh, damn, already got my copy of New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe delivered less than 3 hours after I ordered it. Whoa.

20210307_182818.jpg

Last edited:

the_wart

Oct 25, 2017
Having a backlog of like 800 Steam games I really have no business double-dipping on NSMBU, which I already 100%ed.

But that was the main mode. I never did the challenge mode, and, like, plugging in the Wii U would be hard. So really when you think about it I had no choice.

Oct 25, 2017
Is Yoshi worth it? I loved Yoshi's Island but haven't really been into other games in the series.

And the demo didn't grab me though it was adorable.

Didn't like it that much. The ninja mansion and haunted house levels were real neat, but I can barely remember anything else in the game despite beating it. I bought it for $60 and sold it a few months later. I might give it another shot when it's $20.

Wooly World, and of course the first game was much better.

unholyFarmer

Jan 22, 2019
Didn't like it that much. The ninja mansion and haunted house levels were real neat, but I can barely remember anything else in the game despite beating it. I bought it for $60 and sold it a few months later. I might give it another shot when it's $20.

Wooly World, and of course the first game was much better.
Totally agree. Crafted World is fine, but gets bogged down by the bad OST (with some exceptions) and for not being very engaging. Only in the postgame you will get some challenge, and up there just a few levels stand out - like the ones mentioned by Kurekure.

Wolly World is a better collectathon, and Yoshi's Island.. one of the best 2d platformer ever, so kind of unfair to compare them. Still, CW is okay, I had some fun with it. Not worth $60, but at $40 I would say go for it if you are craving for a laid back collectathon.

Sacrilicious

Oct 30, 2017
Humble has digital versions of Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario Tennis Aces and Super Mario Party at this price

www.humblebundle.com

The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

Choose from thousands of games for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android while supporting a charity of your choice. New games added every day!

Oh damn.

Bought Luigi's Mansion but I have no idea how to redeem it. The game only shows up in my purchases and there's no key.

Has anyone else ordered this or another Nintendo game off Humble? Is it supposed to show up later? (e.g. after some kind of activation)

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Humble has digital versions of Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario Tennis Aces and Super Mario Party at this price

www.humblebundle.com

The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

Choose from thousands of games for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android while supporting a charity of your choice. New games added every day!
So do Nintendo themselves.

www.nintendo.com

Super Mario Party™ for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Super Mario Party™ and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

It's MAR10 Day, so it's a Mario game sale all week long. It'd be easier to buy the digital games directly from Nintendo.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed Aces and Yoshi for in-store pickup. Stood around for almost 30 minutes after scanning the barcode in my email at the tower. I was brought a bag with five games in it. The two I ordered, along with Minecraft and both Ori games.

Thanks Walmart. Not bad for just over $80.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i hate crafted world so much, hahah. i'm a huge yoshi fan (wooly world is easily second best yoshi platformer behind the queen, yoshi's island) but crafted world is just super bleh. intensely repetitive if you wanna 100%.

HECK of an odyssey deal, so much game there.
Yea, I agree with you. After Wooly World, Crafted World was such a let down.