• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fauxpaw

Oct 25, 2017
If this is a one night stand, that's acceptable but not when this girl is getting closer and closer to you. She wants you to stay with her and sex/intimacy is just probably one of the things that she must do hoping that you'll stay and change your mind.

You on the other hand, can do whatever you want. That's why I feel really sorry for the girl and not you. However at the same time, I'm pissed at the girl too. The inevitable is coming and she knows it, yet she is still willing to hold on to you. End it woman, before it gets even worse!

I mean if you truly love this woman, you'll do anything in your power to make it work. Once you get your visa accepted, you're off whether she likes it or not. Are you going to do a long distance relationship? If not, then why the heck are you having this "strong connection" with the girl, when you are just going to snap it over Canada? Do you even care about how she's going to feel when you leave?

I'm just...bluffed, and I can see why he said what you're doing is selfish.

Basically how I feel.

And what seems like at least once a week, Chrono, you make basically the same post about "Oh woe we are getting so close and it's so nice but we both know I'm moving but I have such a good time but etc etc". I don't know what else people can say to you about this situation that hasn't already been repeated. It honestly looks like you want us to absolve you of the guilt you're going to feel when you move, and this woman cries about it (and/or begs you to try a LDR).

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Like I said earlier. Chrono loses nothing in the current situation. He has zero reason to end it, he's getting everything out of it. He has all the power and she is letting him.

The girl is the one being stupid here. Blame her if she gets hurt. An obviously destructive situation and she knows and she is sticking around. Shrug, at some point you gotta look at the situation and blame her for not taking shit into her own hands for her own sake.

If this was the reverse situation we would be telling the dude to dip the fuck out. We would be saying he is being dumb stickong around.

As a side note Montreal is a wonderful city. Cold as hell though, winters are brutal.

mob21

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This user is banned for this post (2 days) : Inappropriate language
We were saying this about Chrono like 20 pages ago but everyone thought we were just trolling lol

It was clear from the start this woman was gonna be hurt in the end. Mans got out of a 5 year engagement and immediately goes on like 50 dates in 3 weeks, admits to targeting damaged women because they are more interesting, talks to them as if he is the solution to all of their problems, etc. Literally weeks ago you were saying how girl was calling you on the phone talking about your future together while u just long boarded in the park for 2 hours straight, then ended the phone call because you got tired of it. Not once mentioning how you felt the same way.

It was quite obvious this woman was seeking to be with you long term, yet you acted with complete indifference to it. You don't enjoy relationships without intimacy or serious connections, but thats incredibly selfish if you never planned on being there in the long term. Especially to a girl who has had as many issues as you described earlier ITT. She's okay with it only in the hopes that you stay with her. You're okay with it because you are trying to justify your actions and paint yourself as a white knight.

You're kind of acting like a rape baby here

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I was with you until the last 2 sentences.

The fuck is a rape baby?

Olivia Benson from SVU?

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like I said earlier. Chrono loses nothing in the current situation. He has zero reason to end it, he's getting everything out of it. He has all the power and she is letting him.

The girl is the one being stupid here. Blame her if she gets hurt. An obviously destructive situation and she knows and she is sticking around. Shrug, at some point you gotta look at the situation and blame her for not taking shit into her own hands for her own sake.

If this was the reverse situation we would be telling the dude to dip the fuck out. We would be saying he is being dumb stickong around.

As a side note Montreal is a wonderful city. Cold as hell though, winters are brutal.

How is it not someone's fault for taking advantage of a situation where you lose nothing but hurt someone in the process? Like sure, she should get out. She obviously should. But how is it not also his fault for pursuing something that even he is aware of is wrong.

Also I disagree about your reverse situation. Yes we would tell them to get out, I would be concerned if we didn't. But from what I've seen most of time we also tell them that the person they are pursuing is doing something (playing with emotions, stringing along, etc.) and thats why the situation isn't good for them.

Beside the dude even said himself that he avoided the conversation because he was enjoying being with her too much. ( I know he said he told her initially but by choosing to get so close to her while also avoiding the conversation isn't a good look and is playing games with her).

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We were saying this about Chrono like 20 pages ago but everyone thought we were just trolling lol

It was clear from the start this woman was gonna be hurt in the end. Mans got out of a 5 year engagement and immediately goes on like 50 dates in 3 weeks, admits to targeting damaged women because they are more interesting, talks to them as if he is the solution to all of their problems, etc. Literally weeks ago you were saying how girl was calling you on the phone talking about your future together while u just long boarded in the park for 2 hours straight, then ended the phone call because you got tired of it. Not once mentioning how you felt the same way.

It was quite obvious this woman was seeking to be with you long term, yet you acted with complete indifference to it. You don't enjoy relationships without intimacy or serious connections, but thats incredibly selfish if you never planned on being there in the long term. Especially to a girl who has had as many issues as you described earlier ITT. She's okay with it only in the hopes that you stay with her. You're okay with it because you are trying to justify your actions and paint yourself as a white knight.

You're kind of acting like a rape baby here
I mean to be fair you and someone else went on a tangent accusing him of having fake stories and shit up the thread for like a page. Also decent post, up until the rape baby shit. Its dumb, drop that shit.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
How is it not someone's fault for taking advantage of a situation where you lose nothing but hurt someone in the process? Like sure, she should get out. She obviously should. But how is it not also his fault for pursuing something that even he is aware of is wrong.

Where did I say he wasn't doing anything wrong?

Also I disagree about your reverse situation. Yes we would tell them to get out, I would be concerned if we didn't. But from what I've seen most of time we also tell them that the person they are pursuing is doing something (playing with emotions, stringing along, etc.) and thats why the situation isn't good for them.

Never said we wouldn't address the other but really what are we going to say? "Oh she's stringing you along"? Well she isn't if she told you she is moving multiple times. "Oh they're playing with your emotions?" Yeah duh they are, but only you can fix that. At some point how you progress and allow yourself to be treated is in your hands. She just sitting full puppy dog and it's dumb.

Beside the dude even said himself that he avoided the conversation because he was enjoying being with her too much. ( I know he said he told her initially but by choosing to get so close to her while also avoiding the conversation isn't a good look and is playing games with her).

It's established she knows what's up. Dude doesn't give a fuck. Yeah its shitty but its on her to stand uo for herself. No matter how shitty he is being she is just tolerating it. Jesus christ, stand the fuck up for yourself. That's what the fuck I'ma tell a guy in this situation. But it feels like we are all tip toeing aroumd saying it here.

MadScientist

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I don't enjoy relationships without intimacy. Intimacy itself, is what makes relationships worthwhile for me. I like sex, but I only enjoy it if I feel a strong connection with the person.

I also don't see how it's selfish if both people are okay with the situation.

That's the problem. Both people aren't ok with it. She clearly is attached and doesn't want you leaving. You are being selfish by staying with this girl knowing you're just going to leave. Can you honestly say that she's going to be fine when you leave to go to Montreal. From what I"m reading she will be very upset and not happy as she's falling for you.

From my personal experience from when I got divorced and was ready to date again, I was close to finishing my graduate training and was going to move to a new city. I did not attempt to date any one or go on any dates as I knew that wouldn't have been fair to me or to any woman I would have dated. I waited 6-8 months until I moved to that new city and then started going out on dates.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But it feels like we are all tip toeing aroumd saying it here.

I mean it might be because she's not here for that advice to help her? At least thats why I'm not really focused or caring too much about that, I don't see a need to bring it up when she isn't here.

Also that's all fair. I misunderstood what you were saying and took it as he wasn't to blame, my bad.

Sygma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Basically how I feel.

And what seems like at least once a week, Chrono, you make basically the same post about "Oh woe we are getting so close and it's so nice but we both know I'm moving but I have such a good time but etc etc". I don't know what else people can say to you about this situation that hasn't already been repeated. It honestly looks like you want us to absolve you of the guilt you're going to feel when you move, and this woman cries about it (and/or begs you to try a LDR).

I said like one week ago or something that he's a grade A manipulator and got banned for it

Now at least people are seeing it. Coupled to his "lol everyone here is giving terrible advices and I won't listen, usually i only relate to women's ones"

Isn't it like a major red flag ?

Like seriously guys why are you even bothering ? he's feeding on the attention all the time. Not the feedback

PatMan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can I ask a straight forward sex question? For doggy style, is there a certain position the girl should be in to make entering easier. Sorry, this is really the closest we have to a sex thread.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can I ask a straight forward sex question? For doggy style, is there a certain position the girl should be in to make entering easier. Sorry, this is really the closest we have to a sex thread.

Depends, is she too low when you try to penetrate or too high?
Also I think there is a sex thread in hangouts. but you're fine here

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
I mean it might be because she's not here for that advice to help her? At least thats why I'm not really focused or caring too much about that, I don't see a need to bring it up when she isn't here.

Also that's all fair. I misunderstood what you were saying and took it as he wasn't to blame, my bad.

The reason why I bring this up is because frankly Chrono doesn't give a shit. It's the same sap story bout "this is so tough, woe is me" over and over. He has the agency to make decisions here and he just doesn't want to because the current situation totally benefits him.

It's the perfect example of what we all mean when we say "this person doesn't give a fuck about you, leave".

At this point of his saga its like, why is this girl even indulging in this bullshit? He's right, she is an adult making her decision to stay with him and its dumb and at this point I pin it on her. Its far past the point where I feel like he is stringing her out. Now she's just gonna be a miserable hurt individual because she can't stand up for herself.

That doesn't absolve him of shitty deeds but I mean, I cant extend sympathies when you're just embracing hurt with open arms.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I said like one week ago or something that he's a grade A manipulator and got banned for it

This isn't what you got banned for and you know it. You got banned for getting heated and insulting several users that disagreed with you about Chrono needing to man up or else he'd be in the friend zone.

Too low. I think her back should be straight and her butt up. We only tried once but her back was curved so the angle wasn't there.
Position of legs can help. Have her position her legs between yours and have her put her legs together. This will elevate her a bit. With your legs being on the outside you can spread them and decline yourself. This can help change the angles a bit. Be careful if your legs spread too much you can easily cramp up during sex, so stretch or try not to spread them too far.

Regarding the back thing, having her back curved with her butt sticking up should be the best way ideally. Makes it easier to find a proper angle, but I guess keep giving it a try until you can get it

Last edited:

Sygma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't what you got banned for and you know it. You got banned for getting heated and insulting several users that disagreed with you about Chrono needing to man up or else he'd be in the friend zone.

Wait, really ? the post where I said between the lines to "maybe just go get what you want" ?

I didn't really insult otherwise, was just tired of seeing the mind games popping half the time, since I'm only advocating to be as blunt and direct as possible. Like how does that even compute ?

Edit : maybe I'm not showing sensitivity / compassion or whatever but still

Last edited:

Auctopus

Self-requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its a problem of angling/height problem. If you're too tall or too short you need to adjust for the height difference for shit to be comfortable.

076614.jpg

Prop the two of you on one of these bad boys and thank me later

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Why haven't you messaged her on either?

Just means you both use two sites, really.

I mentioned that to a girl before and it didn't go anywhere, heh.

Yeah probably. Have you messaged her yet?

We've been talking on another site and I just hit up another app I haven't used in a few weeks and saw her on there too. Let's see where this goes.

Oct 25, 2017
We've been talking on another site and I just hit up another app I haven't used in a few weeks and saw her on there too. Let's see where this goes.

It really doesn't mean much, other than her being on both of those sites. Outside of people having hookup focused alt accounts on OKC or Tinder, a person's swiping standards on one site are probably a damn good match for their swiping standards on another site.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017

I wouldn't think much of the fact that you've matched on two, but if you've been talking to her and like doing that then go for it. I wouldn't waste much time talking on whatever app you're using though, just ask her out.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chronospherics either break up with her or don't, but if you don't, then please stop posting here about it. It's a waste of time at this point.

Auctopus have you been meeting new girls and asking them out? Elaborate on your experiences and what you've been up to dude, we'd be glad to talk about it.

Lmao mob posted and got banned before I even caught up. Surprised he isn't perma'd by now.

VoidPlot

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys , first time on this thread , what's another Dating than tinder ? Never really used anything like this before , and having said that my dumbass bought that middle tinder gold package for 6 months rather than trying one month >:| lmao

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys , first time on this thread , what's another Dating than tinder ? Never really used anything like this before , and having said that my dumbass bought that middle tinder gold package for 6 months rather than trying one month >:| lmao

Do you mean another dating app? OKCupid is pretty popular, and in general I found it easier to talk to people on there. Less hookups on OKC, more people looking for relationships (in my experience).

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Will try that site ! Thanks :) hopefully I'll share my experience with ya

With that said, I got more dates from tinder, just because there are more people. The people on OKC are in my experience, easier to strike conversation with, but there's just a lot less people on there than there is on tinder.

Yeah, feel free to share your experiences here.

Oct 25, 2017
China
Chronospherics either break up with her or don't, but if you don't, then please stop posting here about it. It's a waste of time at this point.

Auctopus have you been meeting new girls and asking them out? Elaborate on your experiences and what you've been up to dude, we'd be glad to talk about it.

Lmao mob posted and got banned before I even caught up. Surprised he isn't perma'd by now.

I dont know why Mob posts in here anymore his style is at odds with this community and thats his 3rd ban from just this topic.

Nov 17, 2017
Tinder, OKCupid and Bumble seem to be the popular ones. Also sucks about the Gold thing. Those kind of "see who likes you by paying" features are almost completely useless but since you got it, might as well use it. I wouldn't pay for anything on the other apps if you use them.