(mat)

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Edit: Nevermind. Debunked.

-----------------

According to this article from Gaming Reinvented, a website I've never heard of before, Super Mario Party has allegedly been datamined by Twitter user @ElyosOfTheAbyss, who found an image of an unused board in Super Mario Party.

The article goes on to mention references to DLC found in the game's code.

I have no idea about the credibility of any of this information, nor do I think it means anything for the future. Just thought it was interesting.

Last edited:

PlatStrat

Oct 27, 2017
This game desperately needs new boards/DLC. The reality that it only shipped with four boards is ridiculous to me. Mario Party deserves better

neemmss

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they would give us more maps, but I know that won't happen given the developers history.

Give us a new Mario Party then with more mini games like the baseball game.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
You are just going to stir up all the people saying this game "should have had DLC" . DLC would have been nice, but it never should have been expected by anyone. There is literally no precedent for it in a party game from Nintendo (unless I've overlooked something)

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I wish they would give us more maps, but I know that won't happen given the developers history.

and let's be honest, the maps for this game were complete ass.

2th3v0r1z4411.jpg

Give us a new Mario Party then with more mini games like the baseball game.

Yeah, at this point just make Super Mario Party 2 and keep the traditional gameplay but just go wild with boards, mini-games, and an actual online mode, even if they restrict online to your friends list only I'll still take it.