Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Link for viewing it yourself

3D Warehouse

3D Warehouse is a website of searchable, pre-made 3D models that works seamlessly with SketchUp.

EVk1a46X0AI5kay

EVk1bNPWoAUv0b0

Dries

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
Honestly, I hope it's bigger... It looks like 1/3 of Los Santos from GTA V.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
that would be the perfect size for me. i hope it isn't convoluted and a hassle to navigate vertically.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
?But in GTA you have great vertical space to play too.I am sure this is just a small section of the whole thing.
GTAV doesn't look like this:

Arguably CBP is one of the most ambitious titles of the generation and the devs are really struggling to meet that promise, as they don't have the resources of a studio like Rockstar. And this is AFTER the Witcher 3 which is already an insane "who died to make this" tier effort.
cd0.jpg

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
GTAV doesn't look like this:

Arguably CBP is one of the most ambitious titles of the generation and the devs are really struggling to meet that promise, as they don't have the resources of a studio like Rockstar. And this is AFTER the Witcher 3 which is already an insane "who died to make this" tier effort.
cd0.jpg

Yeah,I know,I know,just saying GTAV you have a lot of vertical space too,just the two games focus on different things.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
That's awesome!!! So cool to see a visualization of what we've been shown so far. Hopefully it's a little bigger than that but I know that also doesn't capture all the different vertical levels that are present in Night City.