Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
xmCI01I.gif

*NEW Cyberpunk 2077 Deep Dive gameplay:

*NEW Cyberpunk 2077 Deep Dive + Q&A:

------------------------------------------------------------------
So today CD Projekt Red will show 15 minutes of new Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay, as well as interviews with some of the development team.

This all kicks off at 8 P.M. CEST [11 A.M. Pacific Time, 1 P.M. Central, 12 P.M. Mountain Time and 2 P.M. Eastern Time].

Click on one of the links below to get in on the actionšŸ¤˜šŸ»

Watch on Twitch
Watch on Mixer
Watch on YouTube

Last edited:

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
If they manage Mankind Divided levels of detail in an open world setting, it's gonna blow my frigging mind..

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
This my most hyped gen of what it left of this gen, but I'm not really that super hyped if the new gameplay is based on the same footage shown at E3 and at Gamescom, indoors; especially when we have seen some sneak peeks of it, tons of screenshots we, got detailed description of what happens in that gameplay etc.

I would like to get something really new, a mission that none has seen before.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I leave a work meeting 30 minutes before it starts so I can go grab lunch and get ready to watch before hitting the gym

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Ah, I see - I know what's coming then ;)
The gamescom gameplay is pretty nice!
It feels like CDPR is spacing out the 50-minute demo to have more to show in the interim until release. So we get 15 minutes today, maybe another 15 minutes around the Tokyo Game Show and then the last 15 or 20 minutes closer to release perhaps?

Another thing I'm interested in is the list of artists contributing original music for the soundtrack - I wonder when they'll reveal that?