• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoFever

Oct 25, 2017
stream_img.jpg
It was pointed out yesterday that he's got better since this ugly statue was made so maybe he's got some Dorian Gray thing going on.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
For those interested in stats.

Don't think per game is all that accurate considering it doesn't take into account subs & cameo appearances. Per 90 minutes is a way more accurate gauge of what a player is capable of.

(These stats were last updated March 7. Penalties are stripped, & it's goals+assists)

All-time club stats in all comps.

Goals + assists
- Messi (65 pens): 719 g+a. 50363 minutes.
1.28 g+a per 90 minutes.

- Ronaldo (95 pens): 652 g+a. 59444 minutes.
0.99 g+a per 90

Just goals
- Messi (65 pens): 474 goals.
0.85 goals per 90.

- Ronaldo (95 pens): 460 goals.
0.70 goals per 90.

Stats since 09/10 when Ronaldo joined RM.
- Messi (56 pens): 605 g+a. 39239 minutes.
1.39 g+a per 90.

- Ronaldo (78 pens): 487 g+a. 36850 minutes.
1.19 g+a per 90.

Pretty conclusive stats, even if you include pens for both, Messi still comes out on top in every metric. Same with all-time CL stats.
People aren't interested in stats though.

People who say Ronaldo is better than Messi never actually back it up.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
The Machine vs The Magician.

I admire Ronnie's ability to keep himself so fit and still keep banging them in for RM but it's not like Messi is playing on crutches or anything. In fact, even if he starts getting on I imagine Messi can find a place in the team and still contribute. Idk if you can say the same for Ronaldo....there is only so much you can do to build a team around one player.

If I had to pick one I'd pick Ronaldo but that is only because he gave us an amazing 6 years at United culminating in the best team Fergie ever created since '99. But I do think it is kinda admirable to see a player get up on the pantheon just by sheer determination alone but he can also play mind you but just not anywhere as good as the other guy.

a.wd

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Can't we just agree that both Ronaldo and Messi are ridiculously good footballers and be happy that we got (and still get) to see them ply their trade at their absolute best week in week out?

Is that not enough? Why does everyone have to shit on one to like the other? It's insane. Just enjoy both.

If you were to ask me to name three geniuses, I probably wouldn't say Einstein, Newton...you know. I'd go Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona... Heskey.

Heskey = Zlatan> CR7 Messy imo

;)

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 days): Homophobia. Ignorance.
Cristiano is a narcissistic moron who scores a bunch of goals when an entire team plays just for him.

He´s also a crybaby, a complete dick to his teammates and a criminal who unfortunately will never go to jail.

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

Also: Zlatan´s gool was 1.000.000x cooler.

FakeEdit: Maybe I´ll gain some respect for Ronaldo once he comes out of the closet after his active career.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Also for a large part of his career Messi was coached by the biggest fraud football has ever seen. So his stats are even more impressive in that regard.

Cow

Oct 25, 2017
Ronaldo cost me £450 the other week. I had £10 on both Egypt and Colombia to win their friendlies. Ronaldo ruined this by scoring in the 92nd and 94th minute. Fuck Ronaldo. Messi is a more consistent player anyway, and objectively better when comparing personal achievements.

Jokab

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cristiano is a narcissistic moron who scores a bunch of goals when an entire team plays just for him.

He´s also a crybaby, a complete dick to his teammates and a criminal who unfortunately will never go to jail.

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

FakeEdit: Maybe I´ll gain some respect for Ronaldo once he comes out of the closet after his active career.
The hell is this post? Come out of the closet?

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

Alluding to his sexuality, classic messy fan.

Ahhthe90s

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

Exists thread...

Cow

Oct 25, 2017

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

This is honestly a top 5 worst post I have seen in all my time on era and gaf.

Zasa

Oct 25, 2017

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

The fuck?

Did Ronaldo punt your dog off a bridge or something?

Deleted member 2321

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What he does with his genitals is not for you to have on opinion about.

What? I have an opinion on his decision to come out or not, because if he does he will be an inspiration and open the door for a lot of other gay soccer players.

Thomas Hitzelperger came out not long ago and it was a really good start.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

What the fuck is this disgusting post?

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa

FUCK.THIS.GUY.

zlatan is a glorified trollfootball twitter account, danking it up the fucking us lmao. that's where he shines, mls and friendlies.

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa
messi is the better footballer, but he is also a discusting human, who cheats on his wife, tax evades and so on.

cristian topher ronaldo would never do such a thing.

Pennywise

Oct 25, 2017
Great to hear that he has sorted out his tax issues with such quickness and paid off his accuser. Good lad.
The rape case was settled outside, but there's factual evidence there.

The tax case is still not open, but it will happen sooner or later. He signed all those contracts and they were part of the football leak documents.
If they don't open the case it would say more about Spain itself than Ronaldo, since the evidence is there.

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Every millionaire are doing tax evasion. Dont kid yourself

Btw this thread gonna get locked soon ayy

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
The rape case was settled outside, but there's factual evidence there.

The tax case is still not open, but it will happen sooner or later. He signed all those contracts and they were part of the football leak documents.
If they don't open the case it would say more about Spain itself than Ronaldo, since the evidence is there.

Thanks for confirming.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, things are really getting silly in here. Just enjoy soccer, if you're able to.
Have you seen that Salah?

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
He is not the best Ronaldo, not the most magic Ronaldo but the most consistent Ronaldo.

GOAT is Pelé, no doubts.

I feel like Messi is better than Ronaldo but I understand that some people think otherwise.

Deleted member 2321

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is just deflecting from the disgusting shit he has posted in this thread prior to this.

OK, let´s do this. How was what I posted "disgusting"? I´d really like to know.

You´re trying to make me look like a homophobe I guess, right?

Just tell me how you get there, because if you think wanting for someone to come out of the closet is somehow a "disgusting" thing maybe you should check your stance on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.