Oct 27, 2017
Just practice saying "I'm not political."
This is what most of the unfortunate citizens of that authoritarian shithole of a country Russia say day in and day out. Because they know they are valueless meat/fodder used without mercy by the dictator to shield himself with and they best not say anything or else they will just happen to fall out of a windows onto hundreds of stray bullets.

Mar 17, 2024
Come on with it. Yall aren't the only ones with guns.

The problem is the highly militarised police. The US also has the most advanced military equipment. Plus, anyone worried about online surveillance and data collecting before? Well, you better be if Trump gets in office. Funny thing that a friend of mine never ordered books online out of precaution "if the fascists ever came to power". She was smart.

If what you say comes to pass, we're in for a horrible the rest of our lives.

A fascist dictatorship doesn't necessarily have to have a long lifespan, it's after all a destructive way of organizing. There's no art or other healthy things under fascism. Even in nazi Germany regular people wanted to see what their adminstration called "degenerate art". It likely implodes under its own contradictions and frustrations. But there's still damage and pain that can be done, of unspeakable levels.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Lol What? Conservatives have been talking like this for a long time. It has nothing to do with Putin.

What do folks think "1776 will commence again" or "the South will rise again" means?

Please read Black writers.

A lot of this stuff outdated Putin by decades. A lot of the stuff from the Heritage Foundation started in the 50s and 60s. And even a lot of that can be traced back to concepts held by the South in the civil war

I'm begging people to understand American history. None of this is new. It's what America what built on. White supremacy and Christian nationalism isn't a Putin invention and always falling back to him as a scapegoat takes the blame off the fascist Christian racists voting for, donating too, and electing republicans to enact this.

It's not new, it's dragging us back to what was.

Anyways hope this heritage foundation guy gets what's coming to him

The call is coming from inside the house

What is so wrong wondering about the massive ideological shift inside the Heritage Foundation? Shit ain't your daddy's conservative think tank anymore.

To wit:
Since taking over the Heritage Foundation in 2021, Kevin D. Roberts has been making his mark on an institution that came to prominence during the Reagan years and has long been seen as an incubator of conservative policy and thought. Roberts, who was not well known outside policy circles when he took over, has pushed the think tank away from its hawkish roots by arguing against funding the war in Ukraine, a turnabout that prompted some of Heritage's policy analysts to leave. Now he's looking ahead, to the 2024 election and beyond. Roberts told me that he views Heritage's role today as "institutionalizing Trumpism." This includes leading Project 2025, a transition blueprint that outlines a plan to consolidate power in the executive branch, dismantle federal agencies and recruit and vet government employees to free the next Republican president from a system that Roberts views as stacked against conservative power. The lesson of Trump's first year in office, Roberts told me, is that "the Trump administration, with the best of intentions, simply got a slow start. And Heritage and our allies in Project 2025 believe that must never be repeated."

This whole thing now stinks of Russian propaganda.

May 7, 2020
What is so wrong wondering about the massive ideological shift inside the Heritage Foundation? Shit ain't your daddy's conservative think tank anymore.

To wit:
Since taking over the Heritage Foundation in 2021, Kevin D. Roberts has been making his mark on an institution that came to prominence during the Reagan years and has long been seen as an incubator of conservative policy and thought. Roberts, who was not well known outside policy circles when he took over, has pushed the think tank away from its hawkish roots by arguing against funding the war in Ukraine, a turnabout that prompted some of Heritage's policy analysts to leave. Now he's looking ahead, to the 2024 election and beyond. Roberts told me that he views Heritage's role today as "institutionalizing Trumpism." This includes leading Project 2025, a transition blueprint that outlines a plan to consolidate power in the executive branch, dismantle federal agencies and recruit and vet government employees to free the next Republican president from a system that Roberts views as stacked against conservative power. The lesson of Trump's first year in office, Roberts told me, is that "the Trump administration, with the best of intentions, simply got a slow start. And Heritage and our allies in Project 2025 believe that must never be repeated."

This is what years of mainlining Russiagate podcasts looks like...

To put it simply you seem to be laboring under the idea that there was some era of better people and grand compromises through mutual cooperation - and not just a bunch of northern liberals getting support for some of their policies in exchange for letting a bunch of rabid white racists run the south like a virtual apartheid state. Kennedy had to appoint straight up segregationist judges in the early 60's because he needed the votes for some of his policies from southern Democrats. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 inevitably saw a mass migration of southern white racists to the Republican party and the project never really stopped with them.

The primary agreement of bipartisanship was just politely ignoring civil rights issues, once that "compromise" was shattered, it started the slow descent into the "polarization" we see now. And that's just one example really.

Not saying Putin hasn't at all seized upon it, or that Republicans haven't focused their gaze on Russia as their model state (because duh, they want what they view as a pure Christian ethnostate to be the model for America - this isn't news).

But any take that sees Putin as the singular conduit for what we've seen the last 8-10 years is one that is not grounded in reality.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
"Well, not counting all the minorities we hate. We're gonna do something about them."

They're fascists. They're always waging wars on somebody.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
This is what years of mainlining Russiagate podcasts looks like...

To put it simply you seem to be laboring under the idea that there was some era of better people and grand compromises through mutual cooperation - and not just a bunch of northern liberals getting support for some of their policies in exchange for letting a bunch of rabid white racists run the south like a virtual apartheid state. Kennedy had to appoint straight up segregationist judges in the early 60's because he needed the votes for some of his policies from southern Democrats. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 inevitably saw a mass migration of southern white racists to the Republican party and the project never really stopped with them.

The primary agreement of bipartisanship was just politely ignoring civil rights issues, once that "compromise" was shattered, it started the slow descent into the "polarization" we see now. And that's just one example really.

Not saying Putin hasn't at all seized upon it, or that Republicans haven't focused their gaze on Russia as their model state (because duh, they want what they view as a pure Christian ethnostate to be the model for America - this isn't news).

But any take that sees Putin as the singular conduit for what we've seen the last 8-10 years is one that is not grounded in reality.

Straight up NO on the bolded.

Heritage Foundation people and its policies, historically, are evil don't get me wrong. Merely commenting on the shift in direction of its wickedness which closely aligns with Russian interests.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
We have to come to terms with the fact that there are people that actually prefer living under fascistic ruling than living in a society that allows trans people to exist.

"Ok a tad extreme for illustrative purposes, what if the government takes your daughters away at 16 to be forcefully impregnated?"

"Better than letting trans people use the bathroom they want".

Like, there are people like that. A lot of them.

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
White conservatives have been fucking themselves over for centuries- physically, mentally, and even economically- because they fundamentally believe in an inherent naturality of a hierarchical system (mainly because they benefit most from our current systems; funny how that works), but they are so terrified of ever being on the bottom of it- of minorities doing to them what they insist on doing to us all the time- that they would just rather become Nazis and do away with democracy then just undo the systems that drive hierarchy and live in better systems that benefit all.

It's fear, defensiveness, small thinking, and hatred, which you don't get rid of it by voting.

It's also inherently easier* to fool people when they're living in perpetual poverty - which has been the reality for a lot of white people as well for a long while now.

* it never ceases to amaze me how easy that is actually. Landslide victory for the far right party here in the Netherlands last November. All they had to do was blame brown people / immigrants for the downward spiral we're in when it is plain to see for all that it's the neoliberal firesale of all that was good in western democracies during the latter half of the 20th century is in fact the root cause of our current situation.

Mar 17, 2024
Nothing is going to change until capitalism is dismantled. Even if a hypothetical fascist dictatorship in the US gets torn down, things will inevitably return to the liberal "I have to even tolerate the worst people" status quo. Then the corporations can gloat about how inclusive they are again, how wonderfully empathetic their leadership is.

I never want to hear the saying "never again" ever again until we have changed our way of organizing society, one that's fair for ALL.

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Liberals don't sleepwalk your country into fascism challenge (impossible). I don't even know what the solution to solving this issue in America is since it's so baked into the country going all the way back to its founding. I'm really worried for you guys come November because the centrists seem all too willing to throw marginalised people under the bus and hand the keys over to tyrants.

All I can suggest you do is arm yourself as best you can, and if it's at all logistically possible get out of there ASAP.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020

To wit:

What you're seeing is that what was once subtle and hidden has become more bold and open. Russia and Putin's interest line up with them, but it's largely because they are both working under the want of a white supremacy based authoritarianism. Maybe there is some direct connective tissue in the background over the last few years, who knows, but this very much homegrown. This has always been the plan, they just feel they are in the home stretch and that the culture and politics has shifted enough to where they can say the quiet part out loud now.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018

To wit:

Aside from not funding Ukraine, all that stuff is things I've heard Conservatives talk about for 30+ years in Texas.
Getting rid of the Federal government, deporting immigrants they don't like, cutting social programs, etc. None of that is new or Russian propaganda.

They just now have a cult of personality, Trump, that they can use to finally get what they want.

Keio

Nov 5, 2017
I've wondered how people felt in Weimar Germany watching the slide to fascism, but I'm feeling pretty sure I now know.

The problem is the other side has changed the rules and the game, and the left pretends it still politics as usual. Even after ALL the shit.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I've wondered how people felt in Weimar Germany watching the slide to fascism, but I'm feeling pretty sure I now know.

Yeah, I think it's maybe the book Gay Berlin (but I could be confusing it with something else) that highlights some writing from specifically Berlin, obviously, that show a lot of people as it happens and the general attitude is 'Well, we should just have as much fun as we can, because inevitably the Nazis are going to get power because there's really no one in power that can or want to stop them.' The film and play Cabaret also tackle this well. It's more of a personal story, but part of it is seeing that subtle shift as Nazis became more prominent and then the end when the cabaret's crowd has transformed entirely into Nazi soldiers.

It's grim to think about, but I imagine it probably did feel a lot like this. Even if Biden manages to win this election, it's really just feels like kicking the can down the road.

skillzilla81

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

To wit:

If you've never read Black authors and no nothing of American history, sure. White Americans have been doing this for centuries without Russian influence and this is nothing new. It's got deep historical precedent that we've been fighting forever.

You just sound ignorant. You deny them their agency in their atrocities. You ignore the voices who have been talking about the exact things this project wants to do throughout the centuries.

Do better.

Last edited:

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think it's maybe the book Gay Berlin (but I could be confusing it with something else) that highlights some writing from specifically Berlin, obviously, that show a lot of people as it happens and the general attitude is 'Well, we should just have as much fun as we can, because inevitably the Nazis are going to get power because there's really no one in power that can or want to stop them.' The film and play Cabaret also tackle this well. It's more of a personal story, but part of it is seeing that subtle shift as Nazis became more prominent and then the end when the cabaret's crowd has transformed entirely into Nazi soldiers.
I'm just replying to say that Cabaret is a fantastic show. It captures so well the folly of trying to keep yourself in a bubble, ignoring what's happening in the world around you and washing your hands of it. Things change is small, imperceptible ways, creeping along bit by bit. One day the bubble is popped, it's too late to change anything, and you ask yourself how you ended up at that point.

Anyone in and around NYC go see the revival on right now with Eddie Redmayne if you've got the cash. It's haunting.

Also the pineapple song is delightful.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
What you're seeing is that what was once subtle and hidden has become more bold and open. Russia and Putin's interest line up with them, but it's largely because they are both working under the want of a white supremacy based authoritarianism. Maybe there is some direct connective tissue in the background over the last few years, who knows, but this very much homegrown. This has always been the plan, they just feel they are in the home stretch and that the culture and politics has shifted enough to where they can say the quiet part out loud now.

Aside from not funding Ukraine, all that stuff is things I've heard Conservatives talk about for 30+ years in Texas.
Getting rid of the Federal government, deporting immigrants they don't like, cutting social programs, etc. None of that is new or Russian propaganda.

They just now have a cult of personality, Trump, that they can use to finally get what they want.

Putin's marching orders/connective tissues to the "new and improved" Heritage Foundation seems to go through his official stooge, Hungarian Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán. This is not just an idle speculation.

Some cliff notes from the first linked article regarding the relationship between Viktor Orbán and the Heritage Foundation:
  • During the Trump era, Orbán's government ran one of the most prominent lobbying campaigns in the U.S., almost all of which focused on forging stronger links between Washington and Budapest.
  • With Biden's election, Hungary's lobbying efforts collapsed. But that doesn't mean Hungarian influence has waned. They just looked for loopholes.
  • Appointed as Heritage's president in 2021, Kevin Roberts immediately began remaking Heritage Foundation's priorities with a distinctly pro-Orbán bent—and began opening up Heritage as a vehicle for Hungarian influence in the U.S.
  • The Heritage Foundation finalized what they refer to as a 'landmark' cooperation agreement with the Danube Institute, a Hungarian think tank that appears to exist only to praise Orbán's government. It is overseen by a foundation directly bankrolled by the Hungarian state.
  • The Danube Institute began doling out significant grants to a range of other American conservatives, such as provocateur Christopher Rufo, who received tens of thousands of dollars, as well as a number of writers published in The American Conservative.
  • The man currently running the Danube Institute, John O'Sullivan is a British conservative who once served as the director of studies at the Heritage Foundation.
  • The two think tank have already begun operating closely, co-hosting the Danube Geopolitical Summit last September. The conference centered on many of the aforementioned themes Orbán routinely highlights, railing against so-called "wokeness" in Western democracies
  • The relationship between Danube Institute and Heritage fall outside the purview of the DoJ's FARA(Foreign Agents Registration Act).

Now, i know i don't need to explain for most of you why i label Orban as Putin's stooge/proxy but just to illustrate from the two links above:
  • With around 80 percent of its natural gas and 65 percent of oil coming from Russia, Hungary does have genuine supply concerns, but Orban has been deliberately increasing his dependency on Russian energy for years.
  • Orban held up the EU's sixth package of sanctions until he had negotiated an exemption for Russian oil imports delivered by pipeline to satisfy Hungary's needs.
  • Hungary is considered a "safe haven" for Russian spies, and Moscow has a direct line to Orbán's government.
  • While other European countries have been downgrading the size of their staff at Russian embassies and consulates, staff numbers at the Russian Embassy in Budapest are on the rise.
  • Russian hackers have routine access to the servers of the Hungarian Foreign Ministry with no official diplomatic response from Budapest.
  • Hungarian state media has been relentlessly spreading Kremlin misinformation to justify Russia's actions in Ukraine.

If you've never read Black authors and no nothing of American history, sure. White Americans have been doing this for centuries without Russian influence and this is nothing new. It's got deep historical precedent that we've been fighting forever.

You just sound ignorant. You deny them their agency in their atrocities. You ignore the voices who have been talking about the exact things this project wants to do throughout the centuries.

Do better.

tmH.gif

Some of you all are just looking for someone or something to vent your frustrations given the political shit that is happening around recently. Not helpful.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
Some of you all are just looking for someone or something to vent your frustrations given the political shit that is happening around recently. Not helpful.

Yet the Heritage Foundation started to "turn" before Trump and all of what's written in the article you posted to the point that one of the Founders was baffled.

The Tea Party is when the mask started to slip and they wanted everything Trump wants now. It's just fully mask off because they realize it's popular enough.

This is who they've always been. Project 2025 would happen without Putin or Orban. Just as Mandate for Leadership 2020 happened before and Mandate for Leadership 1980 before that. Conservatives always been horrible.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Yet the Heritage Foundation started to "turn" before Trump and all of what's written in the article you posted to the point that one of the Founders was baffled.

The Tea Party is when the mask started to slip and they wanted everything Trump wants now. It's just fully mask off because they realize it's popular enough.

This is who they've always been. Project 2025 would happen without Putin or Orban. Just as Mandate for Leadership 2020 happened before and Mandate for Leadership 1980 before that. Conservatives always been horrible.

But im not commenting on that. I'm not saying Project 2025 will not happen without Putin or Orban. Heaven knows we are capable of fucking minorities ourselves without outside interference. My very first post regarding "Putin's marching orders?" was a comment on Kevin Robert's rather suspect loyalties to Orban and by proxy to Putin, which i explained in my previous post. Don't understand what is so wrong about it.

skillzilla81

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Putin's marching orders/connective tissues to the "new and improved" Heritage Foundation seems to go through his official stooge, Hungarian Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán. This is not just an idle speculation.

Some cliff notes from the first linked article regarding the relationship between Viktor Orbán and the Heritage Foundation:
  • During the Trump era, Orbán's government ran one of the most prominent lobbying campaigns in the U.S., almost all of which focused on forging stronger links between Washington and Budapest.
  • With Biden's election, Hungary's lobbying efforts collapsed. But that doesn't mean Hungarian influence has waned. They just looked for loopholes.
  • Appointed as Heritage's president in 2021, Kevin Roberts immediately began remaking Heritage Foundation's priorities with a distinctly pro-Orbán bent—and began opening up Heritage as a vehicle for Hungarian influence in the U.S.
  • The Heritage Foundation finalized what they refer to as a 'landmark' cooperation agreement with the Danube Institute, a Hungarian think tank that appears to exist only to praise Orbán's government. It is overseen by a foundation directly bankrolled by the Hungarian state.
  • The Danube Institute began doling out significant grants to a range of other American conservatives, such as provocateur Christopher Rufo, who received tens of thousands of dollars, as well as a number of writers published in The American Conservative.
  • The man currently running the Danube Institute, John O'Sullivan is a British conservative who once served as the director of studies at the Heritage Foundation.
  • The two think tank have already begun operating closely, co-hosting the Danube Geopolitical Summit last September. The conference centered on many of the aforementioned themes Orbán routinely highlights, railing against so-called "wokeness" in Western democracies
  • The relationship between Danube Institute and Heritage fall outside the purview of the DoJ's FARA(Foreign Agents Registration Act).

Now, i know i don't need to explain for most of you why i label Orban as Putin's stooge/proxy but just to illustrate from the two links above:
  • With around 80 percent of its natural gas and 65 percent of oil coming from Russia, Hungary does have genuine supply concerns, but Orban has been deliberately increasing his dependency on Russian energy for years.
  • Orban held up the EU's sixth package of sanctions until he had negotiated an exemption for Russian oil imports delivered by pipeline to satisfy Hungary's needs.
  • Hungary is considered a "safe haven" for Russian spies, and Moscow has a direct line to Orbán's government.
  • While other European countries have been downgrading the size of their staff at Russian embassies and consulates, staff numbers at the Russian Embassy in Budapest are on the rise.
  • Russian hackers have routine access to the servers of the Hungarian Foreign Ministry with no official diplomatic response from Budapest.
  • Hungarian state media has been relentlessly spreading Kremlin misinformation to justify Russia's actions in Ukraine.

tmH.gif

Read Black Authors. Fuck your condescension.

mbpm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We've hit the gif posting reaction section of reddit I see lol

When do we get upvotes

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
But im not commenting on that. I'm not saying Project 2025 will not happen without Putin or Orban. Heaven knows we are capable of fucking minorities ourselves without outside interference. My very first post regarding "Putin's marching orders?" was a comment on Kevin Robert's rather suspect loyalties to Orban and by proxy to Putin, which i explained in my previous post. Don't understand what is so wrong about it.

The OP is talking about Kevin Roberts and his comments about a "Second American Revolution" which has nothing to do with Orban or Putin but is a thing Conservatives have literally said openly for decades and a lot longer privately. This has nothing to do with Putin's "marching orders" or Orban.

Conservatives have been saying this. Your posts imply that it's some sort of new thing when I've been hearing "The South will rise again!" and "1776 shall commence again" my entire life. As mentioned, Conservatives doing shit like this has gone back centuries. They've always wanted this. Putin or no Putin.

Read Black Authors. Fuck your condescension.

This.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
The OP is talking about Kevin Roberts and his comments about a "Second American Revolution" which has nothing to do with Orban or Putin but is a thing Conservatives have literally said openly for decades and a lot longer privately. This has nothing to do with Putin's "marching orders" or Orban.

Conservatives have been saying this. Your posts imply that it's some sort of new thing when I've been hearing "The South will rise again!" and "1776 shall commence again" my entire life. As mentioned, Conservatives doing shit like this has gone back centuries. They've always wanted this. Putin or no Putin.

This.

The only thing my first post(Marching orders from Putin?) was implying is Heritage President's Kevin Roberts rather suspect loyalties as written in this expose. People are juist way too quick to assume things in this frustrating times.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
The only thing my first post(Marching orders from Putin?) was implying is Heritage President's Kevin Roberts rather suspect loyalties as written in this expose. People are juist way too quick to assume things in this frustrating times.

It would make sense if the OP was about said expose but it isn't and there was no way to know that from your original post.

Chronus

Nov 2, 2017
I don't get this whole argument about the president having to second guess, triple guess anything he does, if he's liable.
How difficult is it to do stuff that's not illegal?

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
It would make sense if the OP was about said expose but it isn't and there was no way to know that from your original post.

Prior to that Second American Revolution threat, the New Republic expose on How Viktor Orbán Conquered the Heritage Foundation was like one of the more public stories involving either Kevin Roberts and the Heritage to the point that they have to denounce it. I'd assume it was still fresh in people's mind whenever the subject of Kevin and the Heritage rears their ugly heads.

So i guess, this was all just misinterpretation.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get this whole argument about the president having to second guess, triple guess anything he does, if he's liable.
How difficult is it to do stuff that's not illegal?
Because the legality of his actions are decided by the courts, which are obviously going rogue and only acting in the interest of Republicans. So if Biden does anything, the court will say it's not an "official action" and that will actually open him up to criminal liability. If Trump were to do the same thing, obviously it's an official action and nothing can be done.

Chronus

Nov 2, 2017
Because the legality of his actions are decided by the courts, which are obviously going rogue and only acting in the interest of Republicans. So if Biden does anything, the court will say it's not an "official action" and that will actually open him up to criminal liability. If Trump were to do the same thing, obviously it's an official action and nothing can be done.
No, meant on the republican side. That seemed the big argument on their side, when trying to pass this immunity.
I guess it's just whatever reasoning to bail trump out from the court cases?

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
Prior to that Second American Revolution threat, the New Republic expose on How Viktor Orbán Conquered the Heritage Foundation was like one of the more public stories involving either Kevin Roberts and the Heritage to the point that they have to denounce it. I'd assume it was still fresh in people's mind whenever the subject of Kevin and the Heritage rears their ugly heads.

So i guess, this was all just misinterpretation.

It's not fresh in minds because it doesn't matter when it comes to this kind of language because they've been saying this regardless of Putin or Orban.

No, meant on the republican side. That seemed the big argument on their side, when trying to pass this immunity.
I guess it's just whatever reasoning to bail trump out from the court cases?

No, it's been an argument forever even from the Framers. The idea is that if the President has to second or third guess every action then they will hesitate to take action when it's necessary. This has always been the reality. The problem is now the reasoning behind official actions can't be taken into account nor can official actions be used as evidence for prosecution of unofficial actions.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
It's not fresh in minds because it doesn't matter when it comes to this kind of language because they've been saying this regardless of Putin or Orban.

Yes, yes but after that expose about his loyalties regarding Orban and Putin, anything that comes out of Kevin Roberts mouth is suspect regardless whether its using a Conservative classic like calling for a "Second American Revolution" or something new.

My first post was targetting the man himself and not his message.

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Saying that there is Russian interplay with American conservatives due to the rise in fascism comes across as a frustrating deflection of responsibility for minorities without an acknowledgement that white Americans in general are indeed capable and willing of leaning into fascism on their own. This was eventually admitted within the treatment of conversation, but it came too late and thus the original posts come across as condescending in this manner.

But regardless, everyone should be reading more works from Black revolutionaries anyways.

skillzilla81

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Saying that there is Russian interplay with American conservatives due to the rise in fascism comes across as a frustrating deflection of responsibility for minorities without an acknowledgement that white Americans in general are indeed capable and willing of leaning into fascism on their own. This was eventually admitted within the treatment of conversation, but it came too late and thus the original posts come across as condescending in this manner.

But regardless, everyone should be reading more works from Black revolutionaries anyways.

And using a dismissive gif of a white woman giggling to say I'm just looking to argue.

There are layers that others don't see and won't acknowledge.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Dems need to be broadcasting this in ads left and fucking right. Not sure if I'm missing them, but I don't see nearly enough noise about Project 2025 as I should be given the gravity.

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Dems need to be broadcasting this in ads left and fucking right. Not sure if I'm missing them, but I don't see nearly enough noise about Project 2025 as I should be given the gravity.
Waiting for Democrats to capitalize on the obviously bigoted, threatening, and fascistic soundbites that Republicans spew all the time is as productive as me still waiting on Diddy Kong Racing 2.

Oct 28, 2017
He would do well to remember that he and his family bleed too.
Every answer Biden gave during the debate should have included a mention of project 2025. It was political malpractice that it wasn't.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

Christofascists have been around for a long time.

Even a POS like Goldwater was afraid of them.