Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Friend is sharing conspiracy theories. I finally had to tel him we were going to need to break. Very calmly said I care about him but I can't get with this side of the argument. He said Biden is a pedophile and he can't trust him and he had me pegged differently. And he feels bad for me.

I'm actually not angry. I am sad that this is our world. I thought as we got older, things would get better, but it hasn't. I hope if biden wins, and he is in office he does great because I would never want a president to fail, but I cannot get behind him. I hope I'm wrong in him, but what I've seen, what I've read, just his history in general, I think the next 4 years are going to be awfully rough. It is what it is. I voted, did my part, I can accept it. I also can accept conversation and freedom that we have. I don't see one version as the only version. I hear the arguments, I see the news the notes the background for what each want to do. I just don't think biden is telling the truth. I don't. That's where I am. Not angry, nervous, and worried yes but not angry. I spend too much times these being angry at my children, I can't be angry about this as well. I have friends of all different races, backgrounds, sexualities, professions and I listen to them all.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. A few religious people in my family just seem disappointed but they're not losing their minds or anything yet. I don't think they will. Thankfully most people in my family are celebrating right now, or waiting for the official call so they can.

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017
He's right. The next four years are going to be awfully rough. And sadly he's going to believe that it's Biden's fault.

Mr.Arrow

Dec 6, 2018
My hardcore republican father seem to be more amused with Trump refusing to concede rather than being angry at Biden lol

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
My mom's crying as if somebody died and threatening to kick me out of the house just because I voted for Biden.

So yea there's some cracked nuts.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't know since I cut them off but wherever they are I hope they're suffering. What a bunch of garbage people like all republicans.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Too much time being angry at his children? Sounds like there's more going on than just election angst.

Oct 27, 2017
I have one "both sides" (very close, childhood) friend who is fully convinced of voter fraud and rigged election etc. He's not a Trumper by any means, but definitely one of those "the dems are fucking corrupt liars blah blah" types.

It's terribly obnoxious because he just had a kid and I'm trying to be stoked for him but he's just annoying the hell out of me.

Thisisme

Apr 14, 2018
Wouldn't know. I stopped talking to my conservative family. Keep in mind though that the more pissed conservatives are the more likely they are going to show up to the polls in 2022 and 2024. It would be better if they weren't pissed.

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
There are 0 Trump supporters in my fam.

I have one friend who leans right and all he said last night was "they're all puppets anyway" lol.

Yokijirou

Oct 27, 2017
My step dad is already peddling the new water marked block chain ballot garbage.

I don't know what to do anymore.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Your friend spends all his time being angry at his kids? Uhhhh. What? Might wanna watch out. But hey, kudos to you for keeping a Trumper in your circle.

Oct 27, 2017
No doubt, but I nuked my Facebook account this summer so I'm blissfully unaware of their nonsense.
My kids and I are celebrating, though.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The family I still deal with saw the writing on the wall before the election and are kind of over it.

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly this is the best F*cebook has been for me. I've unfriended a pretty good amount of people recently but the meltdowns I have been seeing have been entertaining.

Last edited:

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. I mean I kind of expected it but I was a little blown away by the volume and conspiracy theories around it. The whole mail ballots really broke some people

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
haven't heard shit from them. disabled my facebook for the weeks during and after the election. have a friend who is on FB screenshotting butthurt posts from one of our old HS classmates who is hyper chud. the denial is pitiful and delicious

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
f0yJX1Q.jpg

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My immediate family is fairly liberal, especially by Alabama standards. So they're happy. I long ago blocked my idiot uncles and cousins on social media. I hope they're miserable.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
Mine is happy that Trump is gone but they did well in the house and senate.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
Only conservative family member I have is an uncle that is taking it all really well. He basically went "Welp, a loss is a loss, deal with it one step at a time. Gonna give Biden a shot and see how he does." Which I'm honestly pleased about lol

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Calling voter fraud on the 138k Biden spike in Michigan. Also calling out citizens not being able to watch tallying.

pochi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Family member has been constantly sending me links,images,videos about election fraud.
I think he's pissed that everytime he does that, I always reply with a fact check lmao.

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
All the religious and non religious people in my family are happy right now. My family is pretty conservative but I don't know of any Trump supporters.

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
Only conservative family member I have is an uncle that is taking it all really well. He basically went "Welp, a loss is a loss, deal with it one step at a time. Gonna give Biden a shot and see how he does." Which I'm honestly pleased about lol
Wow, kudos to him. Give him major props. Sad how rare that is.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully there are very few conservatives in my family. Even my brother whose a cop doesn't like Trump. That said I've seen a few Trumper acquaintances not handling it very well.

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
Only one cousin going batshit crazy with conspiracy theories. She's regarded as white trash by her close friends, so all seems right lol.

OP
OP
Bengraven

Bengraven