Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats Dark1x and Dictator :D

The content has been getting better and better consistently, which is not something you can say for most long-running outlets.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Well deserved, their technical breakdowns are really informative and yet avoid the trap of being dry and boring.

EDIT: Also worth it just for the first 20 seconds of this video.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Congrats! This channel is so good and has been a regular staple for me for years. Keep it up team, all the best now onto 2 million and beyond!

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
I remember the videos were simply a footnote in the article with no commentary or anything and I think most of them were made by Richard himself back in the day(?)

Its grown so much in that time and has become so much of a staple of gaming news and coverage. Long may it continue

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Well deserved, great channel.
I haven't used their youtube channel since I subbed to their Patreon, but I am still subscribed to add to that number lol

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
It has been amazing to see them grow, they could cover anything but the passion and knowledge they have makes everything they create a pleasure to watch.

DF have also helped us as gamers articulate what we expect and want in games when it comes to performance and without a doubt helped push the industry to create better products for us.

Thanks for being there to educate, help and share the joy of our sharred hobby with us all DF!

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Well deserved. DF is one of my favourite channels on YT. Especially love those DF retro vids. Seemingly great people as well

Deleted member 20852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They are among the best video game related Youtube channels for sure. I often watch their content on games I'm not even interested in just because the insightful technical analysis becomes interesting in itself when they do it. Congratulations!

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
DF is one of the best things that happened for video games these years, so totally deserved it.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for their detailed analysis of next gen and everything that it brings with it.

Great to see continued success and wish the team all the best for the future.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved. Great channel, great videos, and each of the hosts are fantastic.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, quite the jump from yesterday, sure it said 907k when I watched the Star Wars video.

Congrats, love the content and friendship you guys have.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Crazy they don't have millions more, some of the best content out there that is related to gaming. Here's to a million more!

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome milestone, they really deserve it.

They're awesome

Dark1x Dictator infinite congratulations! Much deserved!
Congrats Dark1x and Dictator :D

The content has been getting better and better consistently, which is not something you can say for most long-running outlets.
My favourite gaming channel on YouTube! This is richly deserved.

To Dictator and Dark1x, thank you and congratulations.
No point tagging John, folks. He left the site a while back due to toxicity.

Kukawaki

Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Antagonistic Drive-By; Account in Junior Phase
Ok OP, I really hope she notices you.

Kafkaswaffle

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Trolling
Seems like not distancing themselves from alt-right gamers and developers really paid off for them. You hate to see it.

Flounder

Oct 28, 2017
Congrats to Richard, John, Alex and Tom! A well deserved milestone for all of your hard work over the years. Thanks!

CarterTax

Oct 25, 2017
I watch nearly every video even for games I'm not remotely interested in just because the quality of the videos is so high.

Congrats to the folks running the channel and producing content — well done !

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
That background music, as Richard pulls out various cards running Crysis 3.

Congrats to Richard, John, Alex, Tom.. and the rest of the staff at DF. Always great to see a new video ready to be watched, as I'm eating breakfast.

Last edited:

Croash

Oct 27, 2017
Well deserved. Used to watch videos like "Watch Dogs E3 2012 vs Release" from the channel without really visiting often, but Dark1x 's DF Retro series became my favorite content on Youtube and after all the things I've watched on that site in 13 years, it still is at the top. Anyway Dictator time to light some more candles for the Crysis shrine. Congrats to everyone at DF!

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
They are gonna have so much work to do in late October till early december. So many games coming out, it's mad really.

harz-marz

Oct 28, 2017
Well deserved Dark1x and Dictator and the rest of the gang! It's going to be an interesting few months ahead, just try to ignore the comments sections of YouTube and keep up the good work!