• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Hey you guys know who sucks? Tom fucking Wilson. Spends too much time getting drunk at Arlington bars instead of learning how to play hockey. Fuck you you Canadian cocksucker. Eat shit and go to hell.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
GO AVS!

tumblr_lvg1ljoyUV1qzqdem.gif

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen the Avs once this year. Very impressed. They're fast and much better than I thought.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Rough first game. Like I said I hope a lot of that was butterflies for a lot of these guys playing in their first NHL Playoff action.

Now pull it together and even up the series before coming home.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly. Actual nuanced, informative commentary, rather than the typical "They need to make a play or lay a big hit to get their team back into the game" bs we're used to. Ferraro is very good at this too.

Louie Debrusk is the worst at it. All he does is describe what just happened three times and say that it was "just a ril gud play."

I don't think it's Campbell, though, she has a different accent than I hear with this person.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Avs make a dumb play and Nashville follows with their own.

Bo Neslek

Oct 25, 2017
Canada's Ear
Oh MY. I got a warning and an infraction point for telling that random Bruins ... fellow to fuck off. Whoops. I'll use more elegant language next time someone starts to equivocate Marchand's long history of deliberately and dangerously injuring opponents.

It's also frustrating because he's been pretty clean for a while now. This was Kadri's dumbest game in a long time. He needs to be suspended so he won't think that this is OK to just go back to playing like this again. I remember when he said he wanted to never get suspended again and he cleaned up his act. Well, you blew it.

It's going to be at least 2.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I miss Johnson :'(

Nemeth and Barberio are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.