• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 563

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dirty play by Kadri, but he ain't close to Marchand's level. Anyone who thinks that has no right to call out our pro-Kadri bias

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh I hate the Bruins so much and fuck OFF Kadri for ending the game for us on such a stupid dirty hit.

Please end the rest of this game gracefully and tie up the series on Saturday.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
This is just embarrassing on many fronts. Kadri added insult to injury and has likely impacted more than just this game negatively by losing his cool and being stupid.

Oct 25, 2017
TIE GAME

56965737caa3cfd0f6761844436c692d.gif

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
It's the damn instigator. Wingels took liberties because he thought there'd be be no consequences, and Kardi retaliated the way he did because he couldn't just beat the shit out of Wingels.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
It's the damn instigator. Wingels took liberties because he thought there'd be be no consequences, and Kardi retaliated the way he did because he couldn't just beat the shit out of Wingels.

You could be right but Kadri did the absolute WORST thing possible.

Marner's not even injured right now. In retrospect it wasn't that big of a deal. Doesn't make Wingels any less of a piece of shit but Kadri has to be smarter than that. Cost us the fucking game. Kadri made a dirty play - he deserves ownership for that decision 100%.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Soft call but I'm so fucking tired of Tom Wilson. Other than being entertaining for an occasional fight this dumb fucking Canuck just racks up penalties that end in goals. Also he tried to fight me once at a rooftop bar in Arlington when he was like 20. Fuck you fucking bozo.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Lmao

Pretending like Kadri would try to fight someone, Kadri is one of the biggest bitches in the league. The instigator is the reason Kadri doesn't get rag dolled 5 times a year.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Man passions are high in this thread.

I'm just going to check out honestly. I'm passionate and I let Leaf embarrassments affect me way too much.

I'm finishing this match but I'm out of the thread for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.