--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
XGPComing-Soon_5T_6.21-f80835b3cee9483c5233.jpg

Available Today

Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox

The Shadowrun Trilogy comprises 3 cult tactical RPG games taking place in a dystopian cyberpunk future in which magic has re-awakened, bringing back to life creatures of high fantasy. Initially created as a tabletop RPG over 30 years ago, this one-of-a-kind setting that has gained a huge cult following during the past three decades.

Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
Total War: Three Kingdoms is the first in the multi award-winning strategy series to recreate epic conflict across ancient China. Combining a gripping turn-based campaign game of empire-building, statecraft and conquest with stunning real-time battles, Total War: Three Kingdoms redefines the series in an age of heroes and legends.

Coming Soon

FIFA 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – June 23

FIFA 22 is coming soon to The Play List with EA Play, so PC Game Pass and Ultimate members can experience fundamental gameplay advances and a new season of innovation across every mode. Plus, score monthly recurring rewards like Ultimate Team Stadium Sets, Seasonal XP Boosts, and more. Keep up to date with all the EA Play benefits here!

Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 23
Naraka: Bladepoint is an up to 60-player mythical action combat experience with martial arts inspired melee combat, gravity defying mobility, vast arsenals of melee & ranged weapons, legendary customizable heroes with epic abilities – inspired by the legends of the Far East.

Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, the land of the free and brave, but also the home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden's Gate. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed and his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance and liberate the besieged community.

Leaving June 30

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon, so make sure you tie up any loose ends before they go. Remember to use your membership discount to save up to 20% on games in the Game Pass library.

• FIFA 20 (Console and PC) EA Play
  • Jurassic World Evolution (Console and Cloud)
  • Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
news.xbox.com

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Total War: Three Kingdoms, Naraka: Bladepoint, Far Cry 5, and More - Xbox Wire

I know, June has been a wild month so far already (this is my subtle plug to check out everything announced at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase). Act surprised, but we’re not done yet. We’re closing out the month with more games you can look forward to very soon (some very, very soon, as […]

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing for me here, but I still have TMNT, Life is Strange and Omori.

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
I'll play Far Cry and FIFA, until I delete the latter after about 30 minutes.

Oct 30, 2017
I may give Far Cry 5 another shot. I bought it a long time ago, played it for an hour, then traded it in. Gamepass is the perfect platform to enjoy these sorts of games.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
I may give Far Cry 5 another shot. I bought it a long time ago, played it for an hour, then traded it in. Gamepass is the perfect platform to enjoy these sorts of games.
The weirdest thing about it was how it felt both smaller but also bigger than other far cry games. Like, even though it was technically a big area, I always felt like I was in the same spots. Still enjoyed it even though the "boss" fights got repetitive.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Three Kingdoms might just be the best Total War game.

Also looking forward to playing FC5 and FIFA22 without specifically paying for them.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if they'll ever add PC games to the cloud service. I'd love to play the Total War, but I don't have a PC that will do it.
It'd certainly be nice. I don't even bat an eye as it is now when they announce a new game that is PC GamePass-only; like, I look at this month as an Xbox player and see four games coming and four games leaving, and see it as a weaker month.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I've already played all of Shadowrun so nothing for me really but pretty happy about this.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
dammit i just bought far cry 5 on the epic store like 2 days ago. do they do returns like steam does if i haven't played it yet?

Oct 30, 2017
The weirdest thing about it was how it felt both smaller but also bigger than other far cry games. Like, even though it was technically a big area, I always felt like I was in the same spots. Still enjoyed it even though the "boss" fights got repetitive.
I know that I immediately got turned off when I opened the map and saw the fog of war spread across the world map because each zone pertained to a different boss. I think at that point I was so fed up with the Ubi formula I just quit then and there.

Which is funny because I've been playing Immortal Fenyx Rising (another Ubi joint) and it uses the same exact system as Far Cry 5--different zones with different bosses--and I've loved the game so far.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Should I skip the first one?

It's not bad but it is much, much weaker than the other two. Dragonfall especially I consider to be one of the best CRPGs of the past few decades. It's also a lot more linear, main plot focused, and lacks other Runner characters on your team so there's little in the way of character development. It also has an annoying tendency to go 'wow look at this character from the lore, isn't it cool they're here', which if you've not played anything from Shadowrun will go right over your head and just seem obnoxious. You also won't miss out on anything plot wise as they're all self contained stories.

Returns is almost a proof of concept for the devs before they really delivered with Dragonfall and Hong Kong. Play it first if you're playing it at all, but you're not missing anything by skipping it.

AM_LIGHT

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I played far cry 5 on PS4 . But might replay it just for the FPS boost. I think it had a reduced resolution if you used the FPS boost on series X ???

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing for me, but Omori was more than enough

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Thank goodness Last Stop is on PS Plus, thought I would have to try and squeeze it in this week. I know why they won't do it but I wish they'd give you the entire month notice before a game leaves its service.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Should I skip the first one?

It`s a short game that is a really nice introduction to the shadowrun core aspects, whether the storyline gets continued in the sequels or not. I really, really disagree with people who says to skip it, specially if youre getting all three games as part of GP. You literally have nothing to lose, not even the (little) time you might put into it

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I wonder if they'll ever add PC games to the cloud service. I'd love to play the Total War, but I don't have a PC that will do it.
This is the dream :( Lots of PC-only games that I would love to be able to play on my crappy laptop...

Thank goodness Last Stop is on PS Plus, thought I would have to try and squeeze it in this week. I know why they won't do it but I wish they'd give you the entire month notice before a game leaves its service.
You are right, but it did show up on leaving soon in the app like last week?

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
In Case You Missed It

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
  • Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
They probably should've put those two in the image since they weren't in the first half of month blog post. Also if you haven't played TMNT yet what are you waiting for

Xbox Touch Controls Added to 10 More Games

• Broken Age
  • Bugsnax
  • Chinatown Detective Agency
  • Kraken Academy!!
  • Life is Strange: True Colors
  • Ninja Gaiden ∑
  • Ninja Gaiden ∑2
  • Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  • The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk
  • The Last Kids on Earth

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Haven't actually tried out Far Cry 5 yet and could use a good "get lost exploring in the wilderness" game. Sounds good to me

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
it's "missing" TMNT and Omori since this is a late second half of June blog post, which goes to show how perception is everything since I'm already seeing "weak/light month" posts on the gamepass thread for example.

In Case You Missed It

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
  • Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
They probably should've put those two in the image since they weren't in the first half of month blog post. Also if you haven't played TMNT yet what are you waiting for

yup

GetDigitized

Oct 25, 2017
Is Total War Three Kingdoms a good Total War game to start on (does it have most of the newest QOL etc) and is it a good Three Kingdoms game (I know next to nothing about China's history)

ascagnel

Mar 29, 2018
Shadowrun Dragonfall and Hong Kong are terrific games. Go play them. Now.
I'd imagine they're updating the Shadowrun UI for controller support, given that those games are heavily mouse driven on PC. Is there any word of the team back-porting those changes to the PC versions? Or updating the PC versions to 64-bit?